Author Topic: Big C-style Presents - 19th St Vaults Vol. 1 ***Break Down Pt. 2 & Audio***  (Read 3470 times)

MarshColin

lbc crew/19th st records are no longer part or involved with the death row/wa project. pain decided that the sam sneed project and some new artist were more imortant investments then the lbc crew. so at this point we are not aware about what dr/wa will be releasing from lbc crew. but they have alot of paper work to do if they do release the project cause 95% of those artist were not signed with dr and have no paper work.

What a bunch of morons. Would you be willing to release the old material that didn't make the DR/WA album? I think you could probably sell just as much as WA will, if not more, because they don't have the respect from their fans that C-Style and 19th Street has.

procrastiNate

lbc crew/19th st records are no longer part or involved with the death row/wa project. pain decided that the sam sneed project and some new artist were more imortant investments then the lbc crew. so at this point we are not aware about what dr/wa will be releasing from lbc crew. but they have alot of paper work to do if they do release the project cause 95% of those artist were not signed with dr and have no paper work.

What a bunch of morons. Would you be willing to release the old material that didn't make the DR/WA album? I think you could probably sell just as much as WA will, if not more, because they don't have the respect from their fans that C-Style and 19th Street has.
This would be a great idea if Big C-Style could possibly get a hold of the rest of the unreleased LBC Crew material. There will be at least 16 more unreleased LBC Crew tracks in the Death Row Records vault after the 19th St. Vaults and the LBC Album are released. Not counting Beware Of My Crew [Remix] and St. Ides [Commercial]...

lbc crew - beware of my crew [remix] [produced by dj pooh?]
 lbc crew - crooked
 lbc crew - don't say bitch
 lbc crew - feel this
 lbc crew (snoop, tray d, mcgruff, mahallia franklin (the queen of funk), kevin vanardo, bo roc and salim h. grant) - funk wit' yo brain [original]
 lbc crew - keep it hot
 lbc crew - life's hard
 lbc crew - nina ross
 lbc crew - no recognition
 lbc crew - one
 lbc crew - on the floor
 lbc crew - snoop's shit
 lbc crew - st. ides [commercial]
 lbc crew - tight situation
 lbc crew - untitled [produced by dj pooh]
 lbc crew - untitled 6/20/95
 lbc crew - untitled 6/26/95
 lbc crew - untitled 6/31/95
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 11:19:35 AM by procrastiNate »

Soopahigh

look what i've found  ;D

http://www.amazon.com/Havent-You-Heard-LBC-Crew/dp/B004H1Z35K/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1294141957&sr=1-1

that's WA 's LBC Crew album
Not trying to steal your show though  ;)

KURUPTION-81

Any news on the actual release date for this ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Soopahigh

Any news on the actual release date for this ?

big c-style said it would be the last tuesday of january
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 02:51:00 AM by Soopahigh »

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
Hey wassup with this week's breakdown ? 8)

Will_B

Hey wassup with this week's breakdown ? 8)

Including a bonus breakdown of 'Feels Good 2 Be D.P.G.' please! :D

JohnnyL

the dr/wa lbc project is going to drop 100% but with support from the actual artist, it could have been promoted and put together awhole better. the plan was to release the entire original album with demos, alt's & unheards and a second cd that would be a brand new lbc album. but i guess they saw something better cause the budget was gone when it came to the lbc. so we going to keep it moving and invade the underground, breakdown pt 3 plus more audio comming next week.

I can't understand the plot WA is following, they will see the result when the sam cd push 300 units because of the mainly new tracks on it

I know what you mean.  I defended some of their moves, early on, but what they're doing over there has become tougher and tougher to defend.  If they have the original artists willing to work with them and promote a project, it strikes me as moronic to not spend the extra money for some actual promotion.  Not to mention, the idea of having a second LBC Crew album with new tracks would have been a fantastic idea. 
  This is a company that, early on, had a lot of support from many of the former artists.  But they've burned a lot of bridges in a short amount of time.  It's just a shame how poorly things are going, over there. 

MarshColin

the dr/wa lbc project is going to drop 100% but with support from the actual artist, it could have been promoted and put together awhole better. the plan was to release the entire original album with demos, alt's & unheards and a second cd that would be a brand new lbc album. but i guess they saw something better cause the budget was gone when it came to the lbc. so we going to keep it moving and invade the underground, breakdown pt 3 plus more audio comming next week.

I can't understand the plot WA is following, they will see the result when the sam cd push 300 units because of the mainly new tracks on it

I know what you mean.  I defended some of their moves, early on, but what they're doing over there has become tougher and tougher to defend.  If they have the original artists willing to work with them and promote a project, it strikes me as moronic to not spend the extra money for some actual promotion.  Not to mention, the idea of having a second LBC Crew album with new tracks would have been a fantastic idea. 
  This is a company that, early on, had a lot of support from many of the former artists.  But they've burned a lot of bridges in a short amount of time.  It's just a shame how poorly things are going, over there. 

Ya I was the same Johnny. The main difference between then and now is Lara Lavi. Not putting her on a pedestal, but I honestly feel she listened to the fans and cared about the releases. It has all been hindered by worthless ass John Payne and some other idiots. I am confident to say that if I had the tracked out masters I could mix those songs better in my sleep.

JohnnyL

Ya I was the same Johnny. The main difference between then and now is Lara Lavi. Not putting her on a pedestal, but I honestly feel she listened to the fans and cared about the releases. It has all been hindered by worthless ass John Payne and some other idiots. I am confident to say that if I had the tracked out masters I could mix those songs better in my sleep.

I agree.  I know Lavi had her faults as well, but at least she seemed excited about getting the unreleased music out to people.  The people in charge now seem to be completely indifferent towards the music and mostly disinterested it's released.  It seems that they're just scrambling to try to make the money back on their investment. 
But as long as they only put the minimal amount of effort into each one, I'm not sure they'll ever make much money.

Paolo

someone did a confirmation of the release ? the project must be release

Mietek23

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1X4lOj70yIg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1X4lOj70yIg</a>

I'd put it on youtube and got message it containst material owned by WideAwake/Death Row Ent. lol, wtf?! I thought C-Style owns it all..

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1X4lOj70yIg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1X4lOj70yIg</a>

I'd put it on youtube and got message it containst material owned by WideAwake/Death Row Ent. lol, wtf?! I thought C-Style owns it all..

Feels Good 2 Be DPG is the full original title and it will be on the WA release in february

Soopahigh

what's that all about ???