Author Topic: Crooked I - LBC Mix  (Read 323 times)

DETOX OVER B.O.S.S

Crooked I - LBC Mix
« on: December 17, 2010, 07:43:24 AM »

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Crooked I - LBC Mix
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 09:22:18 AM »
detox is gonnna be a joke its gonna be filled with rihanna and j bieber and jason derulo and keri hilson and little wayne and other faggots who have nothing to do with the west coast or dr. dre's sound....im gonna steal it from some douchebag and burn it.

DETOX OVER B.O.S.S

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 10:03:53 AM »
detox is gonnna be a joke its gonna be filled with rihanna and j bieber and jason derulo and keri hilson and little wayne and other faggots who have nothing to do with the west coast or dr. dre's sound....im gonna steal it from some douchebag and burn it.

hurray hurray!!!!  :D postin bullshit in a different topic...what a duchbag you´re.

Okka

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 11:12:24 AM »

hurray hurray!!!!  :D postin bullshit in a different topic...what a duchbag you´re.

Come on now, that's what you do too. Always talkin' about your hero in topics that ain't even about him.

DETOX OVER B.O.S.S

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 11:51:20 AM »

Come on now, that's what you do too. Always talkin' about your hero in topics that ain't even about him.

did you regonize my nickname in here? okay okka..lol.

bizzy_7signs

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 04:30:49 PM »
nice drop fam 8)