Author Topic: This is what the mods have planned for this forum  (Read 2105 times)

Al Bundy

This is what the mods have planned for this forum
« on: December 26, 2010, 09:57:05 PM »
G-Spot is prolly the most active section on this site. TOT is useless though.

not so much any more cause i think most of the most active users there have branched off to another forum. but there would still be a similar forum, just that any train of thought style topics could also go there. my overall idea would be to squeeze out most of the nonsense, non-music based discussion and expand it into three main music boards. and then mod those boards hard to keep them clean of the normal trolling/argument type posters. after a while some better quality posters might start appearing, especially with detox dropping and if people are forced to sign up to leech links.

i remember when i first signed up to the dub i thoroughly enjoyed having some good conversations about music with the other members. the mods were more relaxed on the rules back then and people could post whatever they wanted in the g-spot. i don't know when it happened but when the mods went on their power trip is when dubcc as a community died. the forum itself is still alive but it's a far cry from how great this forum once was. we now have mods who pull unwritten laws out of their ass for their excuses to their actions.

do you really think the "quality" posters are going to come back if you mod harder? that's the whole reason a grip of people have left.

Elano

Re: This is what the mods have planned for this forum
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 10:49:16 PM »
LMAO @ the quality posters in the g spot  :D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 11:04:31 PM »
G-Spot is prolly the most active section on this site. TOT is useless though.
 some better quality posters might start appearing, especially with detox dropping

LMAO those Detox threads are bringing out some of the most worst posters I've ever seen

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 11:42:36 PM »
Excuse me but what cant u post in this section and before you reply, is it worth it/is it really all that serious?  Like, what tha fuck are u talking about?

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 02:04:55 AM »
I agree. This place went from an online community where people could discuss music, sports, politics and other things to just another fan site. This January is the 10th anniversary of Dubcc so it's been a hell of a run. I'm hoping shit pops off in the new year, but it's looking grim.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 02:14:20 AM »
g-spot the most active section? haha.

the main section is.

Anunikke

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2010, 05:00:30 AM »
The moderators don't want an online community but an official website.

Okka

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2010, 10:25:57 AM »
g-spot the most active section? haha.

the main section is.

G-Spot is the most active section, but it seems like it is slowly dying down. The main section probably will never die since there's new music always comin' out.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2010, 10:30:28 AM »
That's the beautiful thing about the internet. There are like 142 of these forums.

If it really "genuinely" bothers you that much that all these "quality posters" have left, just go join another forum..lol.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2010, 11:03:10 AM »
That's the beautiful thing about the internet. There are like 142 of these forums.

If it really "genuinely" bothers you that much that all these "quality posters" have left, just go join another forum..lol.

In real life I'm inclined to agree with you.  I was actually just about to say something like that.  

If it's really all that bad (y'all've been saying that for so long now) then just leave.  Son, nobody cares.  This site is more of a social function for a select few people.  It's obviously not anything major otherwise they would've been past this whole California thing by now.  This site should be way bigger than it is if it's supposed to be the TRUE HOME of WESTCOAST Music and not just some picture site with an interview from some nigga from CALI that'll probably never make it anyway.  

That's the problem with your "coast", it's all Cali, Cali gets boring after a while, what about Washington or Oregon, waddup wit Arizona or Nevada, shit, even Idaho.  You'd figure the platform they have and connects that they have it would be Heaven over here but instead it's just a secret society for a chosen few.  I guess niggaz are really that lazy.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2010, 11:12:47 AM »
The moderators don't want an online community but an official website.

They already have an official website. I don't see what the issue is. Wasn't this place its own separate forum before it joined with dubcnn?

Al Bundy

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2010, 11:45:47 AM »
Excuse me but what cant u post in this section and before you reply, is it worth it/is it really all that serious?  Like, what tha fuck are u talking about?

can you speak coherent english? i don't know what the fuck you're trying to say half the time

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2010, 11:57:25 AM »
LMAO @ THINKING DETOX WILL SAVE THIS FORUM
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2010, 12:12:44 PM »
Im saying that what is so great and monumental that u cant make a thread in on here.  Most of tha time I see abuncha wack and corny shit or another dubbizdead thread.  They did bug out on me with tha whole race issue but I wouldnt say that you`re 1st amendment has been comprimised.  maybe yall r just finally starting to see how wack some of yall really are, no disrespect.  DBA isnt really any different lol,smh, its tha same people smh-x2

Anunikke

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2010, 12:31:18 PM »
Im saying that what is so great and monumental that u cant make a thread in on here.  Most of tha time I see abuncha wack and corny shit or another dubbizdead thread.  They did bug out on me with tha whole race issue but I wouldnt say that you`re 1st amendment has been comprimised.  maybe yall r just finally starting to see how wack some of yall really are, no disrespect.  DBA isnt really any different lol,smh, its tha same people smh-x2

Again:

can you speak coherent english? i don't know what the fuck you're trying to say half the time