Author Topic: This is what the mods have planned for this forum  (Read 2104 times)

Muhfukka

Re: This is what the mods have planned for this forum
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2011, 12:54:44 PM »
this chap wants it to be all proper and jolly good while he sips his tea reading a gangster rap forum

Anunikke

« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2011, 01:32:56 PM »
Most of the trolls wouldn't be trolling if it wasn't for the shitty quality of the music discussion.
I Mean, what muhfucka does wouldn't be considered trolling if Death Row threads by eurowiggers didn't add up to 70% of the forums traffic.

Matty

« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2011, 01:39:30 PM »
Forums can be for off topic discussion and still have a code for posting etiquette.

will, agree with all the stuff you said and that this is the key point above anything else, as far as the regular sections go. +1

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2011, 01:53:57 PM »
Most of the trolls wouldn't be trolling if it wasn't for the shitty quality of the music discussion.
I Mean, what muhfucka does wouldn't be considered trolling if Death Row threads by eurowiggers didn't add up to 70% of the forums traffic.

Agreed.

Matty

« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2011, 02:51:32 PM »

Agreed.

come on, you can't just justify people posting nonsense/abusive comments because topics don't fit with a particular idea of what 'quality music discussion' is. there shouldn't be 'trolling' in the music sections, period. it isn't like there is a whole load of new west coast music popping off. if people want to be 'nerdy' about it and talk about death row etc, they should be able free to do it without being hassled by those who don't. this isn't anything out of the ordinary and about being serious or not, just showing some common respect and not trying to wind each other up.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2011, 03:15:08 PM »
id like to see more music-contributors on the site.

i wish Chad_Vader would come back. that boy had some cool threads.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2011, 09:29:54 PM »
I tried to contribute to the west coast section when I first got here.....but if it isn't music by an artist somehow affiliated to Death Row no one's interested. Maybe there's some way to trick them into believing Blu was rolling with Suge at some point.

Al Bundy

« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2011, 10:48:34 PM »
it's good to see the mods taking notice.

Elano

« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2011, 11:46:51 PM »
it's good to see the mods taking notice.

now stop  :'(

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2011, 12:10:53 AM »
In regards to the random trolls, you Euros act as if it's something new. Every forum has one and the only one you guys don't complain about is SoopaflyDPGC because he reflects the mentality of most of the members who frequent the West Coast Section, just with a different artist.
off course it's nothing new, hence good modding is needed.

Yeah, it is needed, but I don't think that will come anytime soon - since it seems a good majority power trip.
actually i think the modding has improved in compared to a few years ago.

sure the random post deleting should stop, it has happened to me as well

Elano

« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2011, 01:40:55 AM »
the dba idiots are crying like little pussies  :D

Anunikke

« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2011, 07:15:19 AM »

Agreed.

come on, you can't just justify people posting nonsense/abusive comments because topics don't fit with a particular idea of what 'quality music discussion' is. there shouldn't be 'trolling' in the music sections, period. it isn't like there is a whole load of new west coast music popping off. if people want to be 'nerdy' about it and talk about death row etc, they should be able free to do it without being hassled by those who don't. this isn't anything out of the ordinary and about being serious or not, just showing some common respect and not trying to wind each other up.
Most of these posters aren't trolls.
We all have artists we don't like and will ridicule, but when the artists you always ridicule is the only one being discussed it almost looks like you're trolling even though you are obviously not.

quote author=THE RAPTURE link=topic=260867.msg2640564#msg2640564 date=1294032594]
I tried to contribute to the west coast section when I first got here.....but if it isn't music by an artist somehow affiliated to Death Row no one's interested. Maybe there's some way to trick them into believing Blu was rolling with Suge at some point.
[/quote]Lol, Tell them del ghost produced on Cubes earlier work.

Al Bundy

« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2011, 12:50:39 PM »
wow up to 1000 views now  8)

Elano

« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2011, 12:53:32 PM »
wow up to 1000 views now  8)

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAWD

Al Bundy

« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2011, 12:57:02 PM »