Author Topic: Fearing Death?  (Read 1072 times)

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
Re:Fearing Death?
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2003, 02:42:42 PM »
I don't want to die any time soon, I have too much to achieve. I have to become world famous and spread my message, I don't know what the message is yet, but i'll have one.

Never surrender

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2003, 03:48:01 PM »
I don't fear death. I just don't wanna die in pain.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2003, 07:42:45 PM »
even though i already said sumthin ill add sumthin

im not scared of diein its the pain im scared of

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2003, 08:02:43 PM »
weRd these are all good replys..keep em coming

There you go

OutSider

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2003, 08:52:27 PM »
nope, i dont fear death......

death to me is the greatest gift of all that God has for his children, just because of that fact that there is eternal life after this life to those to believe and have faith in the lord. that was the promise that jesus made for us when he was preparing for his death.... making a home for us where his father lived...  :)

Suga Foot

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2003, 12:52:44 AM »
I'm not afraid of being dead.  But I don't wanna die.  I wanna live.  Anyone could die at any time.  When you go out the store, you could get into a car accident and die.  When you're sleeping, someone could break into the house and kill you.  It could happen.  It does happen.  That's why I feel it's important to let the ones around you how you feel about them.  Always be nice to people, because your life could be taken away at any time, so if you're always a good person, that's how you'll be remembered.

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2003, 01:35:07 AM »
I think death is a surreal thing, when I went through the death of my father, everything was different, things were real that werne't real, things that were real, weren't real, stuff like that.  You're in an altered state of mind, it kinda proved to me again that there's really powerful things at work when death is involved.  

I think when I die, I think I won't be thinking about breathing, and things like that.  I think my mind will be somewhere else; as foolish as it may sound, I kind of think that angels are present when you die too, to help you through it.  I don't think God would let you die alone, I think somebody will be there with you talking to you and calming your spirit down, even if you're going down on the titanic, or you're buried alive in a cave in somewhere in an abandoned mine.  Who knows, maybe Jesus Christ himself will be in the room with you at the hospital when your heart stops.  I definately think it'll be some big huge experience, I think on the earth, a lot of times it looks like nothing, like you see some guy get hit by a car, when a half second ago, he didn't even see it coming.  instantly dead.  But to the guy, maybe that death lasted hours, maybe there were dead relatives around him, maybe his life flashed before his eyes, maybe angels explained to him what was happening, while to the world it took half a second.  That's just the way I see it, I dunno though.

So, I'm not afraid of dying, I think it won't be painful, I think it'll be something to experience... on the other hand, I'm afraid for my friends and family, when I think about me dying, and leaving my little brother alone, It kills me.  I just pray to god that he lets everybody I'm associated with get other people in their lives, so if something happens to me, it won't hurt them as bad.  I'd rather see them die and go on to something better and me have to suffer than vice versa, I think it's cowardly to want to die before other people, or to commit suicide, or anything that would inflict pain on others.