Poll

Was It Disrespectful To Include A Nate Dogg Soundalike On Kush ?

Yes
No
Undecided
I Hate Dre
I Hate Nate Dogg

Author Topic: Was It Disrespectful To Include A Nate Dogg Soundalike On Kush ?  (Read 9311 times)

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Was It Disrespectful To Include A Nate Dogg Soundalike On Kush ?
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2010, 03:52:26 AM »
in my opinion, yes, it was disrespectful. At least give the man a shout out..

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2010, 03:59:38 AM »
Yes, def disrespectful.  But Dre is a homosexual devil worshipper so I'd expect nothing less.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2010, 04:09:53 AM »
Yeah it was and the album title should be changed to "Detox - An Album Dedicated to Nate Dogg". ::)

HighEyeCue

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2010, 04:11:15 AM »
in my opinion, yes, it was disrespectful. At least give the man a shout out..

awol22222

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2010, 04:11:20 AM »
Yes, def disrespectful.  But Dre is a homosexual devil worshipper so I'd expect nothing less.
The illuminati do not exist, lmfao.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2010, 05:03:47 AM »
Thats just bitchin.. grow up

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2010, 05:32:04 AM »

Doesn't change the fact that Dre is a homesexual devil worshipper.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2010, 05:45:52 AM »

Doesn't change the fact that Dre is a homesexual devil worshipper.

I want what you're smoking bro
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2010, 08:00:46 AM »

Doesn't change the fact that Dre is a homesexual :firedevil: worshipper.
  :loco:

it's amazing how lemming-people cling so ignorantly to hear-say & asinine horse-shit rumors when there's never any hard-proof or facts that would be necessary to enable the right or appropriate reasonable frame-of-mind or conviction to really say something like that & mean it genuinely w/o truly knowing for yourself, surely, first-hand to actually determine or discern weather or not shit like that could possibly be true. people like you just like to bring attention to themselves because life for you isn't interesting or creative enough on your own w/o lies & confusion. in essence The Illuminati has a better chance of existing in the way that most people want to believe it does, than Dre being an actual practicing homo-sexual Satanist is. first of all he has a wife & a LOT of kids w/ her not to mention all his MANY other children born out of wed-lock, so right there your claims of homo-sexuality immediately fall apart... ::)

and the only "god" or symbol that Dre would pray or worship to would be THE Almighty $ (DOLLAR)  sign.
after all he AIN'T TRYIN' TO STICK AROUND FOR ILLUMINATI  :monkey_dance2::raisetheroof: :monkey:
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Portugoal

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2010, 08:28:43 AM »

Doesn't change the fact that Dre is a homesexual :firedevil: worshipper.
  :loco:

it's amazing how lemming-people cling so ignorantly to hear-say & asinine horse-shit rumors when there's never any hard-proof or facts that would be necessary to enable the right or appropriate reasonable frame-of-mind or conviction to really say something like that & mean it genuinely w/o truly knowing for yourself, surely, first-hand to actually determine or discern weather or not shit like that could possibly be true. people like you just like to bring attention to themselves because life for you isn't interesting or creative enough on your own w/o lies & confusion. in essence The Illuminati has a better chance of existing in the way that most people want to believe it does, than Dre being an actual practicing homo-sexual Satanist is. first of all he has a wife & a LOT of kids w/ her not to mention all his MANY other children born out of wed-lock, so right there your claims of homo-sexuality immediately fall apart... ::)

and the only "god" or symbol that Dre would pray or worship to would be THE Almighty $ (DOLLAR)  sign.
after all he AIN'T TRYIN' TO STICK AROUND FOR ILLUMINATI  :monkey_dance2::raisetheroof: :monkey:

hahahahhahahahhaha

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2010, 11:24:05 AM »
Anyone misunderstanding what my point was....
Go back & read my first post. If you're going to have ANYONE copy someone else's trademark sound (especially a collaborator), at least give him a shoutout in the song. Get it ? Hell...even D.O.C. was able to ghostwrite HIMSELF a shoutout in Nuthin' But A G Thang.
I'm not saying he should build a bronze sculpture of him or rename Detox..Nate Dogg. Just show the man a little respect.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 11:26:53 AM by MOON KNIGHT »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2010, 12:37:35 PM »
The illuminati shit is getting old real quick

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2010, 02:32:03 PM »

I like that the starter of this poll gave the option of hate "dr. dre"   cause that is kind of funny and also appropriate
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Matty

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2010, 03:38:58 PM »
no but i think sly should have been promoted a bit more as the dude on the track, perhaps been in the video. cause it was obviously something the average listener may think is nate.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2010, 04:46:10 AM »
Anyone misunderstanding what my point was....
Go back & read my first post. If you're going to have ANYONE copy someone else's trademark sound (especially a collaborator), at least give him a shoutout in the song. Get it ? Hell...even D.O.C. was able to ghostwrite HIMSELF a shoutout in Nuthin' But A G Thang.
I'm not saying he should build a bronze sculpture of him or rename Detox..Nate Dogg. Just show the man a little respect.  ;)
exactly!
let's not forget that Nate Dogg is also depressed.
i hope he doesn't hear the song