Poll

Was It Disrespectful To Include A Nate Dogg Soundalike On Kush ?

Yes
No
Undecided
I Hate Dre
I Hate Nate Dogg

Author Topic: Was It Disrespectful To Include A Nate Dogg Soundalike On Kush ?  (Read 9305 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Was It Disrespectful To Include A Nate Dogg Soundalike On Kush ?
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2011, 05:36:11 PM »
Of course its disrespectful. And for Dre to pull that shit makes him, as Nooc would say, a "Bitch Nigga"...  8)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2011, 01:07:40 AM »
Yes, def disrespectful.  But Dre is a homosexual devil worshipper so I'd expect nothing less.
The illuminati do not exist, lmfao.

Doesn't change the fact that Dre is a homesexual :firedevil: worshipper.
  :loco:

it's amazing how lemming-people cling so ignorantly to hear-say & asinine horse-shit rumors when there's never any hard-proof or facts that would be necessary to enable the right or appropriate reasonable frame-of-mind or conviction to really say something like that & mean it genuinely w/o truly knowing for yourself, surely, first-hand to actually determine or discern weather or not shit like that could possibly be true. people like you just like to bring attention to themselves because life for you isn't interesting or creative enough on your own w/o lies & confusion. in essence The Illuminati has a better chance of existing in the way that most people want to believe it does, than Dre being an actual practicing homo-sexual Satanist is. first of all he has a wife & a LOT of kids w/ her not to mention all his MANY other children born out of wed-lock, so right there your claims of homo-sexuality immediately fall apart... ::)

and the only "god" or symbol that Dre would pray or worship to would be THE Almighty $ (DOLLAR)  sign.
after all he AIN'T TRYIN' TO STICK AROUND FOR ILLUMINATI  :monkey_dance2::raisetheroof: :monkey:

Listen bro, I understand you like Dr. Dre.  You would happily give him a foot massage after a long day in the studio.  Because of your pre-existing bias, it is going to be difficult for you to discern if what I'm saying has merit, or if I'm a lemming. 

Let me ask you something:  Dre, admittedly doesn't smoke weed, yet made his entire career lead single about smoking weed, no?  So that right there tells you Dre is putting on an "act".  Dre, while a talented musician, is and has been an actor for his whole career.  The wife and kids thing is part of his act / image. 

And you'd do well to really analyze the context of those lyrics you are reciting.  Dre himself admits that money is the "root of all evil and sin" on "Been There, Done That", and here you are saying if he did pray or worship something, it would be the dollar.  Hmmmm...

A lot of the stuff Dre did around the Aftermath debut compilation era was very much symbolically promoting Illuminati / New World Order ideals.  Obviously "Been There, Done That" mentions Illuminati,  "East Coast Killa / West Coast Killa" specifically talks about a New World Order, the video is post apocolyptic, martial law is in place, there are pyramids and all seeing-eyes hidden within the graffiti on the walls, etc.  The "Puppet Master" joint he did w/ Cypress Hill is very dark, and people don't even get what that song is about...basically laughing in all of our faces at how easily we are manipulated by hidden powers.

You should research who owns the major record labels / Hollywood / Media / Banks etc. and you will see who the puppet master are.  Further, Dre has reached a level of success and longevity that is very difficult to attain.  And understand that NO ONE, reaches those levels of success unless they are sponsored by the powers that be, the same powers who have been running shit for a very long time. 

paranoia, sir
 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2011, 08:53:36 AM »
Let me ask you something:  Dre, admittedly doesn't smoke weed, yet made his entire career lead single about smoking weed, no? 
you're talking about the quote from Express yourself. later he spoke a few times about smoking weed, in interviews.

No I'm not.  I'm talking about that for the last several years Dre has admittedly said he doesn't smoke.  Hence Detox.  Even Snoop was saying how he wanted to get Dre to smoke while making it, etc.
examples? i've never heard of that before.

the snoop thing was about getting high while recording

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2011, 12:32:16 PM »
" I still express Yo I don't smoke weed or sess"   

dr. dre quote

" cause it is known to cause brain damage and brain damage on the Mic don't manage Nothing"    -dr. dre

Weed does in fact cause brain damage...most notably a weaker memory....the few weed smokers that I have known have had very terrible memories  can't remember shit....

If y'all weed smokers out there feel better if dre smokes ....then Okay he smokes.....no need to argue the point....

"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2011, 12:37:10 PM »
" I still express Yo I don't smoke weed or sess"   

dr. dre quote

" cause it is known to cause brain damage and brain damage on the Mic don't manage Nothing"    -dr. dre

Weed does in fact cause brain damage...most notably a weaker memory....the few weed smokers that I have known have had very terrible memories  can't remember shit....

If y'all weed smokers out there feel better if dre smokes ....then Okay he smokes.....no need to argue the point....

marijuana is a drug that affects ppl indivudally. its very indivudal, from user to user.. if u generalise, its NOT a harmless drug.
some ppl becomes slow and happy, and some can get crazy.. its all depends on the users psychological situation from the start

2TRUE A.T.M.Cz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2011, 01:06:31 PM »
fuck that nate dogg's nate dogg aint no one sound'n like him if you can find any one that sounds like nate let me no! for all we no that could have be an old or incomplet recording! it has taking dre age's to get just KUSH out so untill you got a video or something showing that it a sound a like nate dogg KEEP IT ZIPED. A.T.M.Cz
!A.T.M.Cz ATOWN MAORI CRIP!

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2011, 01:14:50 PM »
fuck that nate dogg's nate dogg aint no one sound'n like him if you can find any one that sounds like nate let me no! for all we no that could have be an old or incomplet recording! it has taking dre age's to get just KUSH out so untill you got a video or something showing that it a sound a like nate dogg KEEP IT ZIPED. A.T.M.Cz

Not sure what I just read   :eh:
If you want a singing telegram from the guy SLY who appeared on the track I'm sorry I can't arrange that for you.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 01:17:49 PM by MOON KNIGHT »

Mista Rosa

« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2011, 01:49:13 PM »

Hahaha
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Lunatic

« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2011, 10:43:10 PM »
Not gonna mention names at all but I've talked to a few artists who agree (found it disrespectful).
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

NoobCake

« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2011, 10:44:51 PM »
Not gonna mention names at all but I've talked to a few artists who agree (found it disrespectful).

Bo roc is a crackhead.  He doesn't count.

Lunatic

« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2011, 10:47:43 PM »

Bo roc is a crackhead.  He doesn't count.
I don't know Bo Roc personally. And that's a harsh assumption you're making.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2011, 02:30:33 AM »
yeah i mean, the realest got attacked for it, i don't see how this is any different

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2011, 06:02:39 AM »
yeah i mean, the realest got attacked for it, i don't see how this is any different

Good point

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2011, 09:06:38 AM »
Yes, def disrespectful.  But Dre is a homosexual devil worshipper so I'd expect nothing less.
The illuminati do not exist, lmfao.

Doesn't change the fact that Dre is a homesexual :firedevil: worshipper.
  :loco:

it's amazing how lemming-people cling so ignorantly to hear-say & asinine horse-shit rumors when there's never any hard-proof or facts that would be necessary to enable the right or appropriate reasonable frame-of-mind or conviction to really say something like that & mean it genuinely w/o truly knowing for yourself, surely, first-hand to actually determine or discern weather or not shit like that could possibly be true. people like you just like to bring attention to themselves because life for you isn't interesting or creative enough on your own w/o lies & confusion. in essence The Illuminati has a better chance of existing in the way that most people want to believe it does, than Dre being an actual practicing homo-sexual Satanist is. first of all he has a wife & a LOT of kids w/ her not to mention all his MANY other children born out of wed-lock, so right there your claims of homo-sexuality immediately fall apart... ::)

and the only "god" or symbol that Dre would pray or worship to would be THE Almighty $ (DOLLAR)  sign.
after all he AIN'T TRYIN' TO STICK AROUND FOR ILLUMINATI  :monkey_dance2::raisetheroof: :monkey:

he was joking groupie..dont get ur panties in a bunch....anyways i think dre coulda gave nate a shoutout in his verse if he was gonna get a nate clone
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Lort Laughin

« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2011, 09:18:14 AM »
if ANYTHING it's a HUGE honor & a respectful way of paying homage to a west-coast icon that otherwise couldn't perform himself.
anyone thinking of or pandering to the contrary is a "Bitch Nigga"... 8)
Yes... it was paying homages to the late great Nate if anything... like saying we miss you so much we tryn to find someone like you instead of someone new