Author Topic: Eminem - Syllables (Feat. Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, Stat Quo, 50 Cent, & Cashis)  (Read 2499 times)

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
Re: Eminem - Syllables (Feat. Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, Stat Quo, 50 Cent, & Cashis)
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2010, 08:25:40 PM »
theres a reason why the beat and hook is so simple....listen to what they're rapping about

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2010, 08:53:44 PM »

How long before Game decides to add himself onto this  ;)

Smiley62

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2010, 08:59:36 PM »
It should be up by tomorrow...  ;D
I bet Eazy-E is turning over in his grave.. To see that some of y'all done made gangster rap gay.. - DjQuik

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2010, 10:22:41 PM »
theres a reason why the beat and hook is so simple....listen to what they're rapping about
Yes, but that doesn't mean its not crap lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2010, 10:42:52 PM »
^^^ Damn LUna.. Im at work your talking shit about this song... i go to the gym, come home, cook some food, eat, make a new beat come online and your still talking shit lolololololol

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2010, 11:54:51 PM »
meh...

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2010, 12:43:14 AM »
This really a joint for 50! lol..

He didnt even have to dumb his shit down.. Actually sounds like he stepped it up.. lol

But this is not for Detox.. 100% sure!

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2010, 12:47:06 AM »
This really a joint for 50! lol..

He didnt even have to dumb his shit down.. Actually sounds like he stepped it up.. lol

But this is not for Detox.. 100% sure!

not sure about Detox... Cashis says "King Mathers" which refers to the album that could've preceded 'Relapse' b4 it was titled 'Relapse' anyway...
50's verse has some cleaver parts, i agree mos-def stepped up! ;D
but this shit is MAD old '06-'07 fo sho.
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Lucifuge

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2010, 01:15:28 AM »
OMG.shit is mad hot. even is just a demo beat. goddamn. fire lyrics
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

me1

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2010, 01:15:59 AM »
here you go (this tells you where it was from). old interview, courtesy hiphopdx...stupid f*cking label kept this song from coming out. stat woulda blown off this.

"Stat explained in detail how that sickness, along with a slew of other offensive occurrences, led to his decision to leave his label home for the past five years on “Dear Summer Pt. 2” [click to listen]. In that breakdown Stat referenced an unreleased Eminem production entitled “Dance On It” saying, “What a song, Em, 50 and Dre, Stat Quo, Cashis, also featuring Jay…Z.” However, Stat clarified to DX that the Eminem and Jay-Z collaboration was in fact not “Dance On It,” but another song, one that may make its way to the buying public very soon.

“The song that featured Jay-Z is a song that Em’s putting on his album called ‘My Syllielable” – it’s like ‘my syllable,’ [only] he flipped it,” said Stat. “They probably have since taken Stat Quo off of that record now that I’m not affiliated with the label.”

“Dance On It,” Stat further clarified, was actually the song that ironically initiated the end of his working relationship with Eminem. Stat explained that Eminem had written the hook for the song, sent it to him, “And [then] he was like, ‘Man, it’s a smash.’ I thought it was a smash, but I was still reluctant about it. And then when I got [back] to L.A. I made ‘Here We Go.’”

Stat subsequently began leaning towards the Dr. Dre-produced “Here We Go” as his personal choice for the jumpoff joint for Statlanta and its planned summer ’07 release.

“But before he got [to L.A.] me and Em’s last conversation was ‘Dance On It’ was gonna be the [single],” said Stat. “So we had a meeting, it was me, Dre, Em, and Paul [Rosenberg of Shady Records]. So we sitting in there and we trying to figure out the [single]. And Em’s like, ‘Dance On It.’ And what made Em upset is because I was like, ‘I don’t know.’ But from Em’s standpoint, our last conversation was this was the song. But, I had made ‘Here We Go,’ and I thought [it should be the single].”

“And I made a joke,” Stat continued, “which I ain’t even gon’ get into that. But I had made a joke in that meeting that made Em upset. And from that point on, me and his relationship was strained. It was totally different. At that point for real [it was like] he had just said fuck it, I’m done. Even though [after my apology] it was [seemingly] all forgiven, [and] he had said it was all good, [but] it was never all good at that point.”

Following Eminem’s decision to remove himself from Stat’s project, a subsequent, and unexplained, decision made by Dr. Dre to not appear in Stat’s video for “Here We Go,” and the aforementioned lack of support for the single by parent label, Interscope, Stat began seeking his release from the label.

Now in hindsight Stat holds both Interscope’s greed and Dr. Dre’s unyielding personal critiques of his creations as partial culprits behind his inability to release an album during his five-year tenure with Shady/Aftermath.

“I’ma quote Jimmy Iovine,” Stat began. “It’s like the New England Patriots, imagine if they never played on Sunday and they just practiced all through the week. I was in the studio and Jimmy was there, and Jimmy said, ‘This like the greatest practice team of all time.’ ‘Cause ain’t shit came out.”

“But,” he continued. “You also got the heads of the label saying, ‘We want an Eminem album. We want a Dr. Dre album. We want another 50 Cent record. This is what we need for our stockholders. We need this money before the end of the fiscal year. They not concerned about a Stat Quo album. They’re not concerned about anybody that’s under the main people. They want the big bucks. They’d rather invest their money into a sure thing. That’s why when you look at Shady/Aftermath and look at the other artists they’re not coming out no time soon, until Em, Dre and 50 come [first].”
"

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2010, 01:38:43 AM »
beat is simple but it has great mood! and this is the thing beats lacks these days. but again...why the fuck em on the hook? HE CAN'T SING!

DETOX OVER B.O.S.S

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2010, 02:05:22 AM »
the hook part is something different but i don´t like it, anyways this songs knox.

MistaNova

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2010, 02:08:25 AM »
Dope track, especially liked Dr. Dre, Stat Quo & Ca$his.

not sure about Detox... Cashis says "King Mathers" which refers to the album that could've preceded 'Relapse' b4 it was titled 'Relapse' anyway...

Nah Ca$his always saying shit like that. He reps Shady and Em to the death.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2010, 02:34:32 AM »
here you go (this tells you where it was from). old interview, courtesy hiphopdx...stupid f*cking label kept this song from coming out. stat woulda blown off this.

"Stat explained in detail how that sickness, along with a slew of other offensive occurrences, led to his decision to leave his label home for the past five years on “Dear Summer Pt. 2” [click to listen]. In that breakdown Stat referenced an unreleased Eminem production entitled “Dance On It” saying, “What a song, Em, 50 and Dre, Stat Quo, Cashis, also featuring Jay…Z.” However, Stat clarified to DX that the Eminem and Jay-Z collaboration was in fact not “Dance On It,” but another song, one that may make its way to the buying public very soon.

“The song that featured Jay-Z is a song that Em’s putting on his album called ‘My Syllielable” – it’s like ‘my syllable,’ [only] he flipped it,” said Stat. “They probably have since taken Stat Quo off of that record now that I’m not affiliated with the label.”

“Dance On It,” Stat further clarified, was actually the song that ironically initiated the end of his working relationship with Eminem. Stat explained that Eminem had written the hook for the song, sent it to him, “And [then] he was like, ‘Man, it’s a smash.’ I thought it was a smash, but I was still reluctant about it. And then when I got [back] to L.A. I made ‘Here We Go.’”

Stat subsequently began leaning towards the Dr. Dre-produced “Here We Go” as his personal choice for the jumpoff joint for Statlanta and its planned summer ’07 release.

“But before he got [to L.A.] me and Em’s last conversation was ‘Dance On It’ was gonna be the [single],” said Stat. “So we had a meeting, it was me, Dre, Em, and Paul [Rosenberg of Shady Records]. So we sitting in there and we trying to figure out the [single]. And Em’s like, ‘Dance On It.’ And what made Em upset is because I was like, ‘I don’t know.’ But from Em’s standpoint, our last conversation was this was the song. But, I had made ‘Here We Go,’ and I thought [it should be the single].”

“And I made a joke,” Stat continued, “which I ain’t even gon’ get into that. But I had made a joke in that meeting that made Em upset. And from that point on, me and his relationship was strained. It was totally different. At that point for real [it was like] he had just said fuck it, I’m done. Even though [after my apology] it was [seemingly] all forgiven, [and] he had said it was all good, [but] it was never all good at that point.”

Following Eminem’s decision to remove himself from Stat’s project, a subsequent, and unexplained, decision made by Dr. Dre to not appear in Stat’s video for “Here We Go,” and the aforementioned lack of support for the single by parent label, Interscope, Stat began seeking his release from the label.

Now in hindsight Stat holds both Interscope’s greed and Dr. Dre’s unyielding personal critiques of his creations as partial culprits behind his inability to release an album during his five-year tenure with Shady/Aftermath.

“I’ma quote Jimmy Iovine,” Stat began. “It’s like the New England Patriots, imagine if they never played on Sunday and they just practiced all through the week. I was in the studio and Jimmy was there, and Jimmy said, ‘This like the greatest practice team of all time.’ ‘Cause ain’t shit came out.”

“But,” he continued. “You also got the heads of the label saying, ‘We want an Eminem album. We want a Dr. Dre album. We want another 50 Cent record. This is what we need for our stockholders. We need this money before the end of the fiscal year. They not concerned about a Stat Quo album. They’re not concerned about anybody that’s under the main people. They want the big bucks. They’d rather invest their money into a sure thing. That’s why when you look at Shady/Aftermath and look at the other artists they’re not coming out no time soon, until Em, Dre and 50 come [first].”
"

Good to get that confirmation..

Now I wait for the official confirmation that I Need A Doctor is NOT for Detox..

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2010, 03:12:17 AM »

"

Good to get that confirmation..

Now I wait for the official confirmation that I Need A Doctor is NOT for Detox..

oh fo sho! 8)

:laugh: :D
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com