Author Topic: Aliens: Men of the future?  (Read 2268 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Aliens: Men of the future?
« on: December 29, 2010, 03:13:19 PM »
Someone brought this theory up to me the other day about how Aliens are the human race in the future.

Could it be true?

Anunikke

Re: Aliens: Men of the future?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 05:12:29 PM »
You mean time travellers?
Please elaborate.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 05:28:04 PM »
You mean time travellers?
Please elaborate.

Yeah basicly what we perceive as aliens could be time trvellers from the future.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 06:31:07 PM »
I've heard we've come from aliens, I've heard about Nazi's in space, now I hear aliens are time travelers. Okay... I seriously think people smoke way too much weed.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 09:31:21 PM »
I dont smoke weed

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 03:34:42 PM »

Anunikke

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2010, 03:54:20 PM »
I've heard we've come from aliens, I've heard about Nazi's in space, now I hear aliens are time travelers. Okay... I seriously think people smoke way too much weed.
WE've come from aliens isn't that unlikely.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2010, 10:25:56 AM »
WE've come from aliens isn't that unlikely.

Not that I believe it. But its probably more likely than some of the other braindead theories (religion).
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2010, 03:34:56 PM »
I dont smoke weed

okay... meth

Youre a fucking idiot

No, just wondered if you ever even researched your theory. I actually research many crazy theories about aliens and religion, because of moments like this.

I have no idea why I'm even explaining this, but I will... and it does have to do with the Bible and every other holy text that deals with Angels and Gods (most all of them around the Middle East).

Now long time ago, we were visited by aliens trying to find certain medals on different planets, which were important to them. One medal is gold, not because it's pretty, but because it's one of the best medals in transferring electricity that can be found. So aliens landed on this planet to mine it for gold. But what they needed was a labor race to actually do the mining and the digging. Enter humans. What was found on this planet was pre-historic man, so the aliens genetically made us more intelligent so that we can take orders. Around the globe, if you look at evolution evidence, pre-evolution man  migrated around the globe, but with Neanderthals in Europe, Homosapiens in Africa and Homoerectus in Asia, how did they all evolve at the same time to make modern man?

So the theory states that aliens came down and genitally altered us in their image so that they can use us to mine the world of metals for them. Each major religion also speaks of gods, or angels, coming down from the skys. Even Judaism talks about, in the book of Genesis which is the Jewish book of creation, "angels" coming down from the heavens and even mating with our women, creating super humans. The Greek religions are full of stories of "gods" coming down to interact with people. Go all the way to India and you'll find the same thing with Hinduism. Ancient religions around the world also say the same thing. This leads many to believe that it wasn't gods or angels that came down, but aliens.

Now there is a ton more, but that's the basic outline. Do I believe in that, no, I'm pretty Catholic. Down I still pay attention, anyone would be a fool not to at least thing about the possibility that God doesn't exist and their might be other answers. At the end though, I still hold on to my Catholic faith.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2010, 03:59:12 PM »
OK thats cool so why dint you say that Instead of baiting me?
My original post was not a statement but clearly a questions which is why I dint use back up since it was not a statement or theory.

Anunikke

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2010, 05:07:26 PM »
I dont smoke weed

okay... meth

Youre a fucking idiot

No, just wondered if you ever even researched your theory. I actually research many crazy theories about aliens and religion, because of moments like this.

I have no idea why I'm even explaining this, but I will... and it does have to do with the Bible and every other holy text that deals with Angels and Gods (most all of them around the Middle East).

Now long time ago, we were visited by aliens trying to find certain medals on different planets, which were important to them. One medal is gold, not because it's pretty, but because it's one of the best medals in transferring electricity that can be found. So aliens landed on this planet to mine it for gold. But what they needed was a labor race to actually do the mining and the digging. Enter humans. What was found on this planet was pre-historic man, so the aliens genetically made us more intelligent so that we can take orders. Around the globe, if you look at evolution evidence, pre-evolution man  migrated around the globe, but with Neanderthals in Europe, Homosapiens in Africa and Homoerectus in Asia, how did they all evolve at the same time to make modern man?

So the theory states that aliens came down and genitally altered us in their image so that they can use us to mine the world of metals for them. Each major religion also speaks of gods, or angels, coming down from the skys. Even Judaism talks about, in the book of Genesis which is the Jewish book of creation, "angels" coming down from the heavens and even mating with our women, creating super humans. The Greek religions are full of stories of "gods" coming down to interact with people. Go all the way to India and you'll find the same thing with Hinduism. Ancient religions around the world also say the same thing. This leads many to believe that it wasn't gods or angels that came down, but aliens.

Now there is a ton more, but that's the basic outline. Do I believe in that, no, I'm pretty Catholic. Down I still pay attention, anyone would be a fool not to at least thing about the possibility that God doesn't exist and their might be other answers. At the end though, I still hold on to my Catholic faith.
this thread suffices as research right?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2010, 06:11:59 PM »
I dont smoke weed

okay... meth

Youre a fucking idiot

this thread suffices as research right?

Sure, I plan on writing my Master's final paper off all research on just dubcc, only using outside sources if a link is provided originally on this board. If I don't get that Master's then I riot.

OK thats cool so why dint you say that Instead of baiting me?
My original post was not a statement but clearly a questions which is why I dint use back up since it was not a statement or theory.

Because I can be an asshole at times. You've been here long enough to know that.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2011, 08:47:40 AM »
I dont smoke weed

okay... meth

Youre a fucking idiot

If you believe the ancient aliens theory, it doesn't mean God doesn't exist.  It just means that several aspects of the bible are lies / wrong.

Also, you are basically talking about Zachariah Sitchin and Annunaki / Sumerian Tablets.  That is a theory, and one of many. 

The Catholic Church is evil bro.  The fucking Pope was / is a Nazi.  He has admitted this.  The only reason you are Catholic is because of the Spanish Inquisition.  I'm not knocking that either, I was raised Catholic and the majority of my family is as well.

Anunikke

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2011, 09:27:29 AM »
All conspiracy theories are modern interpretations of events that were interpreted as religious in the past.