Author Topic: Aliens: Men of the future?  (Read 2211 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Aliens: Men of the future?
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2011, 07:46:20 PM »
Daygo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. M.I.A. man!!

Whats Brackin?!?!  8)

Hahaha nigga glad you're still alive son!!!! 8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2011, 07:47:30 PM »
Why can't I delete this? :'(
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 07:55:03 PM by QuietTruth »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2011, 07:48:34 PM »
LMAO at these theories.. is we serious? Damn, and I thought feeding 5,000 with 5 loaves of bread and walking on water was ridiculous. :eh:

A threesome wit Aliens?

Nah, walking on water ain't ridiculous, shit's fly!

Bananas

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2011, 07:57:38 PM »
I've heard we've come from aliens, I've heard about Nazi's in space, now I hear aliens are time travelers. Okay... I seriously think people smoke way too much weed.

No one is stating anything as fact the way you ignorant christians do your theories, people are just suggesting possibilities for the sake of discussion.

The fact is we know nothing about whats out there, so why should you get to say that your insane sounding beliefs about our origins (christianity) hold more weight than aliens? Very hypocritical.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2011, 08:15:35 PM »
I've heard we've come from aliens, I've heard about Nazi's in space, now I hear aliens are time travelers. Okay... I seriously think people smoke way too much weed.

No one is stating anything as fact the way you ignorant christians do your theories, people are just suggesting possibilities for the sake of discussion.

The fact is we know nothing about whats out there, so why should you get to say that your insane sounding beliefs about our origins (christianity) hold more weight than aliens? Very hypocritical.

According to everything we can prove based on scientific evidence, Aliens actually make far more sense lol

Either way, the most intelligent comment someone can make about our origins is..."I dont know".
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2011, 09:31:58 PM »
People 'claim' they saw UFO's. People 'claim' Virgin Mary apparitions.

I'll just sit here and wait for the scientific evidence to prove these claims true or prove these claims false. ;D

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2011, 01:18:22 AM »

I'll just sit here and wait for the scientific evidence to prove these claims true or prove these claims false. ;D

The thing is...one thing we DO know, is  that WE exist. We know what allows us to live, and what kills us. I'm guessing you do believe that there are other planets, and other solar systems, and other galaxies...etc. Based on what we actually already know about ourselves, its pretty realistic to assume that there COULD be life on another planet. When it comes to a Virgin Mary Apparition....or...God, that actually defies logic.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Fraxxx

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2011, 05:13:29 AM »

The thing is...one thing we DO know, is  that WE exist. We know what allows us to live, and what kills us. I'm guessing you do believe that there are other planets, and other solar systems, and other galaxies...etc. Based on what we actually already know about ourselves, its pretty realistic to assume that there COULD be life on another planet. When it comes to a Virgin Mary Apparition....or...God, that actually defies logic.

Please don't! Pleease!! ;)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Anunikke

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2011, 08:22:14 AM »

Please don't! Pleease!! ;)
Now I see why petey didn't create a section for serious discussions.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2011, 09:45:48 AM »
^ Becuz you.

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2011, 04:19:24 PM »

A threesome wit Aliens?

You know that shit is hot   8)
Like having sex with that 3 titty alien bitch in Total recall!!  :banana_hitit:

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2011, 04:21:37 PM »
I heard Asians are Aliens... They are smart they got high technoligy, they make the best cars, and their eyes are slanted... lol   ;)

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2011, 04:23:43 PM »
I heard Asians are Aliens... They are smart they got high technoligy, they make the best cars, and their eyes are slanted... lol   ;)

Maybe so....but white people eat Mayo. Thats gotta be some sorta intergalactic slime food. lol

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2011, 09:37:13 AM »

Maybe so....but white people eat Mayo. Thats gotta be some sorta intergalactic slime food. lol
LMFAO    hahahaha! White people are Mayo! You every seen a yellow bus full of white people? Twinkie  :banana_rock:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2011, 05:09:20 PM »
Oh god... the convo has broken down.

Side note, no one can prove God, no one can prove aliens. BUT, many of the Bible stories are historically accurate, but the origin story was basically unrealistic. Now some people laugh at the sex with aliens, that comes because in most ancient holy text, there is reports of angels having sex with people and making super people. Even in the Bible.

Genesis 6 verses 1 and 2 state:

"Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose."

Genesis 6 verses 4 - 6:

"There were giants (Nephilim) on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them.  Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.  Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.  And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart."

Many ancient religions say something similar. So these events are recorded for a reason by other religions and people too, because there is a strong chance they happened. Now when many people say they saw something, and felt it important enough to write down, we should listen. Now the Alien theory states they did not have sex with angels, but aliens. So who knows.

I do know this, living my life I know there is a God. I have seen things that can only be explained as a miracle. I'm not here to convert people, I would have tried along time ago if that was my mission. But I know what I've lived and I know there is a God. I am lucky enough to have God prove himself to me, and there is even some scientific evident that prove the power of prayer. Not enough to prove theirs a God, but enough to prove that maybe religion helps the brain if anything. Oh well.