Author Topic: Exit  (Read 365 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Exit
« on: January 02, 2011, 03:45:52 PM »

- i could care less about dr. dre's and jimmy iovine's narcissism or feeding into it so Detox will either be released or it won't.  i'm lovin the leaks tho, i'm finally starting to feel APPRECIATED as a fan/supporter after being that for so long.

- the west coast isn't dead, this site doesn't cover the West Coast, it only covers Cali so let's all get that straight now.

- there's too many white people on here or mixed muts, so the vibe and conversations around here are pretty bland otherwise.

- there's really no need 2 be involved with this "classic west coast" music thing, it was good while it was important but now as far as the hype it has, the hype has lost it's sentimental value for today (at least to me it has), I could care less about whatever who was hot in 94' and what Rapper is still putting out music to this day.  I support/encourage EVERYBODY, but that doesn't mean I have to care more than I have to even if I am interested to see what's NEW from time to time.

- how are Sikotic and Elano two of the most popular, if not the most popular people on here (next to me)?  i never understood the hype/attention they all garnered (it must be a "mod" thing).  Sikotic is 1 of the biggest dorks I've ever seen, dude probably works Courtesy Tech at Jiffy Lube for a living and helps run this site on tha side.  

- there's really no need 2 come here unless Dre or Snoop is droppin somethin new.

- very few have any real good taste outside of Ruthless/Death Row/Aftermath, who complains this much about something they show no clear evidence of knowing about.

- all of this shit was intriguing when I was a kid but I can't be arguing with pre-teens, teenagers, and grown ass men about Rap music.  9/10 it's always some old fart or some marketing douche spamming websites and cyber bullying folk.  it kinda puts emphasis on what's really important in life with like a "smack in the face" feeling.

- ahh community >>>> dubcc

- i need to be getting paid for all of this game I've been giving, I don't wanna sound like a 'crazy' but everybody has to step their game up, including me.

there u go, that's pretty much it.  i'll pop up 2 check out shit about Detox or the new Snoop Dogg albums but i'm threw.  i have more passion than most of u or any of u for that matter and i just don't give a fuck about none of this shit no more (not enough 2 discuss it daily with cyber-bangers).  this whole blog shit is over rated... too many people had gotten caught up in fantasy life and sheep life rather than taking a step back and living in real life.  There's definitely been a good rise in the quality of music coming from everybody in every genre of music, coming to a forum 2 tell u about it just doesn't seem 2 matter anymore (i'm/people still are going to shows, buying some albums, voting on countdowns, putting out new music consistently, and just a lot of other positive things).

« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 03:49:34 PM by Pimp Loc Lucius Butterwater™ »

DTG Entertainment

Re: Exit
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 04:19:19 PM »

Matty

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 04:22:21 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 05:02:10 PM »
Thanks for stopping by.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Invincible

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 06:00:02 PM »
this whole blog shit is over rated...

Still to this day you are confused by the fact that this is a forum.

I'm sure your presence around here won't be missed. I'm also sure you'll be back tomorrow.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 06:17:30 PM »
Seeya bro.

I could agree with most of that, however i find elano is one of the most popular due to his faggy ways, he brings entertainment to this forum. Sorta like a dog everyone can just shit on.

arguing about music is what this forum is about.
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Matty

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 07:03:48 PM »
you better be back for detox tube! :monkey_dance2:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 09:28:15 PM »
i'm still checkin', just not postin'.  the mods don't even load my sig right...smh

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2011, 11:27:55 PM »
i'm still checkin', just not postin'.  the mods don't even load my sig right...smh

Yes, that's completely our fault...  :-X

kemizt

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2011, 04:55:24 AM »
allcrap.com is much worse, but i understand that you fit there better

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2011, 05:51:54 AM »
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 05:53:33 AM by still not decided »

Anunikke

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2011, 06:10:14 AM »
So this will be the last time I have to post tl;dr in response to a post of yours?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2011, 09:49:09 AM »

Yes, that's completely our fault...  :-X

then y iz mine an issue then?  i see everybody else's working fine.  i mean really it'z nothing but it's principal.  y'all should let me take over, I'd give this site a whole new life!

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2011, 10:09:40 AM »
welcome back.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2011, 10:43:02 PM »
Do you like cool stories? Fuck yeah you do...look at the way you love to tell them shits.

These aint the fucking kind of stories you hear on nickelodeon you fucking. dickheaded pussy cunts

These are the coolest stories since the fucking inception of the fucking bible was revealed by the fucking prophets goddam

You best be fucking loving these goddam cool stories you putrid fucking scumball piece of shit crack whore foreskin fetish having degenerate hillbillies.

In case you didn't get the fucking memo

THESE STORIES ARE COOL BRO