Author Topic: The 5th Annual Dubby Award Winners  (Read 293 times)

Sikotic™

The 5th Annual Dubby Award Winners
« on: January 02, 2011, 04:47:39 PM »
Alias of the year:
2dog - 7 votes
Shlomo - 3 votes
Nega - 1 vote
REALsupportFAKE?? - 1 vote

E-Banger of the Year:
Enyce - 6 votes
C-Blue - 2 votes
ELANO - 2 votes
Loon3y - 2 votes
YoungCrookedI - 1 vote

Thread of the Year:
enyca aka get yo walk on...this is the end of your chapter. (PICS EXPOSED) - 4 votes
MAJOR: TRAY DEEE INTERVIEW! TRAY DEEE SPEAKS TO US FROM PRISON (DOPE READ) - 1vote
THE OFFICIAL "FOREVER ALONE" MEME GENERATOR THREAD (ah ah ah) - 1 vote
The DPGC Legacy: Terrace Martin - 1 vote
I so want to cum on Neimanmarcus9's face - 1 vote
fuck off jesus - 1 vote
your thoughts on addiction part 2 bitches - 1 vote

Poll of the Year:
would you eat the corn out of J Wowww's asshole? - 6 votes

Post of the Year:
please dont do it? please? damn you followed me over here like a bitch cuz i wouldnt come to your site? ay good lookin for the laughs tho....cuz str8 up i fuckin luv for you to suffer like this...i fuckin luv this shit 2 death...and whats great about this is that your mad cuz someone told you i talked shit about you?  good lookin mesa and everyone who told the bitch queen cuz now he cant sleep cuz someone took his internet gang card....your sites dead, jay killed you long time ago...even carla is laughin at you baby girl...rip to carla
its a good thing you didnt act like a bitch when she was here cuz then she would have to see how ya act like a bitch
AND HELL MUTHAFUCCIN YEAH IM HAVIN FUN AND IMA GANG BANG ON THE NET...lol at your pm you prolly wonderin what you did....what i do? haha fuckin luv seein you go through pain, agony and crying over this.  which one you "think" is me?  the dark one?  haha nah im the fat one....but wait does that pic have my tats on my arms?  good lookin jay for killin this hatin good for nuthin lil bitch
- 3 votes
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh
- 2 votes
you put the old topics in my topics, instead tooking my post and put it in that old thing and you got the nerve to change the topic title of mine.
- 1 vote
Dude, you oughta smack yourself.  How can you call yourself a westcoast fan and not own Dat Woopty Woop?  Easily in the top 5 westcoast albums of all time.  What is wrong with you man?  That's your first problem, then the second problem is how can you not know Soopafly's discography by heart?  I have posted every song he ever made on here close to a dozen times, and you still don't know it?  Do you even like to keep hoes in check?  How do you go about doing it if you haven't study Soopafly's discography?  How strong is your pimp hand...my guess is it's not very strong, which is ashame.  Soopafly laid it all out for us right there, all you have to do is go listen to it.  He's still keeping bitches in check to this very day.  That new song he got out with Kurupt, "Pay Me", he talks about slapping the face of a bitch the first line of his verse.  Sad man, no wonder the westcoast is in the shape it's in right now.  Well, ok, you've admitted your fault, now go buy every Soopafly album ever made right now and start studying!
- 1 vote
Well when Enyce talks about music you can understand him most of the time. But other than that, forget it.
Enyce is like that one fat wrestler that acts all slow and retarded staring off into space, but when the bell dings he turns beast.

It's true though that all you gotta do is look at his recent posts and its like 4 pages in one day.. a couple of "lol"s and "haha"s, stalking & flirting with Sikotic, not knowing how many states there are in the US, having questions then unknowingly answering the obvious himself, music discussion, etc.
- 1 vote

Rookie of the Year:
Nega - 4 votes
Radiotube - 1 vote
Ikke - 1 vote

Banned Poster/Deleted Account of the Year:
YoungCrookedI - 3 votes
Enyce - 2 votes
Tom - 1 vote
Muhfukka - 1 vote
Nega - 1 vote
B-Redd - 1 vote
Lights - 1 vote

Banned Poster/Deleted Account of the Year:
YoungCrookedI - 3 votes
Enyce - 2 votes
Tom - 1 vote
Muhfukka - 1 vote
Nega - 1 vote
B-Redd - 1 vote

Stan of the Year:
YoungCrookedI - 7 votes
amazing25 - 2 votes
Radiotube - 1 vote
Classic Material - 1 vote
Dre Day - 1 vote
Lunatic - 1 vote
Soopafly DPGC - 1 vote

Funniest Poster of the Year:
MacGuyver/Ant Bourdain - 2 votes
ELANO - 1 vote
YoungCrookedI - 1 vote
Muhfukka - 1 vote
Radiotube - 1 vote
Soopafly DPGC - 1 vote
King Petey - 1 vote
Lights - 1 vote

Quality Poster of the Year: - 2-way Tie
imsohappydatmydiccsbig - 3 votes
Sikotic - 3 votes

A.G. - 1 vote
Jrome - 1 vote
LIGHTS - 1 vote
ELANO - 1 vote
TRG - 1 vote

*Dubcc Hall Of Fame Class of 2010* -  since there was a 4-way tie for #3, I just gave it to them anyways
NIK - 5 votes
Sikotic - 5 votes
Tom - 2 votes
Overseer - 2 votes
King Petey - 2 votes
LIGHTS - 2 votes

Trauma - 1 vote
Muhfukka - 1 vote
ELANO - 1 vote
Chamillitary Click - 1 vote
Engelwood - 1 vote
eS El Duque - 1 vote
imsohappydatmydiccsbig - 1 vote
Enyce - 1 vote
Dr Janitor - 1 vote
Rapsodie - 1 vote
Wykid - 1 vote
J Bananas - 1 vote
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 04:53:42 PM by Sikotic™ »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

theremedy360

Re: The 5th Annual Dubby Award Winners
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 11:43:27 AM »
Enyce should be in the hall of fame just for that having fun and banging on the net post alone.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 12:00:42 PM »

thanks,
my threads might not be for everyone, but if you're on the same page as me musicaly - then they are ultimate.
i will slow down things this year, but some more stuff still to come in 2011.

-------------------------------------------
Dude, you oughta smack yourself.  How can you call yourself a westcoast fan and not own Dat Woopty Woop?  Easily in the top 5 westcoast albums of all time.  What is wrong with you man?  That's your first problem, then the second problem is how can you not know Soopafly's discography by heart?  I have posted every song he ever made on here close to a dozen times, and you still don't know it?  Do you even like to keep hoes in check?  How do you go about doing it if you haven't study Soopafly's discography?  How strong is your pimp hand...my guess is it's not very strong, which is ashame.  Soopafly laid it all out for us right there, all you have to do is go listen to it.  He's still keeping bitches in check to this very day.  That new song he got out with Kurupt, "Pay Me", he talks about slapping the face of a bitch the first line of his verse.  Sad man, no wonder the westcoast is in the shape it's in right now.  Well, ok, you've admitted your fault, now go buy every Soopafly album ever made right now and start studying!
LMFAO
shoutous to SoopaflyDPGC - the coolest guy in internet-history..  8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 09:17:14 PM »
I plan to keep the same quality and excitement I've given you in my post game here at the dubb in 2010  and take it to the next level in 2011

...Just on a different site.

Dee

Bee

Aye

Come check us out...

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 10:10:44 AM »
BTW, the out pour of votes this year was astounding  :o :o :o :o :o :o

;D

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 01:49:38 PM »

;D

At least you couldn't fuck around with the votes this year. ;)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 08:41:35 PM »

;D

At least you couldn't fuck around with the votes this year. ;)
LOL

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2011, 02:34:54 AM »
I always knew J Wowws asshole would become an eternal part of the Dub. Bitch should sign up