Author Topic: Game And Ras Kass Round 2?  (Read 3411 times)

midwestryder

Re: Game And Ras Kass Round 2?
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2011, 11:32:48 AM »

that makes no sense, Game has sold more records with LAX than rass kass sold his whole career...so how was rass kass ever a big factor in hip hop, even with game falling off he's always going to be paid attention to when something drops. To say he's not a factor anymore is just stupid because that would mean rass kass was NEVER a factor

Some of you guys live to hate, lol. Game didn't even mention anything first and you guys are hating on him. Ras mentioned it first and game responded. Ras is just pathetic, looking for any kind of buzz. Sorry but his rap career is up.
no game is pathetic piece of crap . ras kass is the man  . ras kass is twice the mc then that joke game .gmaes rap career is over not ras kass's . ras kass is still making better music then game ever will.

LMAO, whoa calm down there!  I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but Ras is not a factor in Hip Hop.  He has wasted so much time on bullshit.

*Eagerly waits for another Ras Kass and friends video spitting bullets out*
rass kass was factor in hip hop way before the bitch ass game was even in high school & that is fact . game is the one who is not factor in hip hop at al anymore . don't talk about ras kass wasted so much time on bullshit when the game has wasted more time on bullshit then ras kass has ever done

selling records does not mean shit . sales does make you are factor in hip hop at all .rass kass was big factor in hip hop before game was even in high school .rass kass brought lyricall hip hop to west coast. when game bit from everybody . game is unoriginal & rass kass is original . rass kass did more for west coast hip hop then game will ever do . it is not what you sale but what you brought to hip hop that makes you factor in hip hop . game did not bring anything at all. rass kass was making music with dr dre before game was even in high school  & rolling with o.g's like ice t  & xzibit.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 11:47:52 AM by midwestryder »

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2011, 11:35:41 AM »
Rass kass aint do shit for west coast hip hop. Dudes a bigger publicity whore than game.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2011, 11:37:01 AM »
I think Ras gets a bad rap musically for his decisions outside of music. Lyrically few can see him on the mic, just want to clear that up because I think people are getting fights and all this Hollywood BS mixed up with skills.

midwestryder

« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2011, 11:47:26 AM »
Rass kass aint do shit for west coast hip hop. Dudes a bigger publicity whore than game.
this shows you are dumbass youngster that does not know his history of west coast hip hop at all . ras kass has been around since early 90's & never ever a bigger publicity whore than game. game is biggest bitch ass publicity whore today & that is fact . rass kass brought lyricall hip hop to west coast & that is fact . game bit everything he has done everything isay is fact ,idiot . you just don't like hearing the truth about game .game is unoriginal & rass kass is original . rass kass did more for west coast hip hop then game will ever do . it is not what you sale but what you brought to hip hop that makes you factor in hip hop . game did not bring anything at all. rass kass was making music with dr dre before game was even in high school  & rolling with o.g's like ice t  & xzibit.

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2011, 12:01:49 PM »
this shows you are dumbass youngster that does not know his history of west coast hip hop at all . ras kass has been around since early 90's & never ever a bigger publicity whore than game. game is biggest bitch ass publicity whore today & that is fact . rass kass brought lyricall hip hop to west coast & that is fact . game bit everything he has done everything isay is fact ,idiot . you just don't like hearing the truth about game .game is unoriginal & rass kass is original . rass kass did more for west coast hip hop then game will ever do . it is not what you sale but what you brought to hip hop that makes you factor in hip hop . game did not bring anything at all. rass kass was making music with dr dre before game was even in high school  & rolling with o.g's like ice t  & xzibit.
I know sales dont mean shit i couldnt give a fuck how many albums a rapper sells as long as its good music. Im a fan of game but i know he the greatest rapper of all time or anythin but he makes some decent music. Rass kass was the one who brought up the fact he got into with game in the club first game aint say shit until rass opened his mouth. Just because hes been around since the early 90's dont mean shit.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2011, 11:52:05 PM »
I think Ras gets a bad rap musically for his decisions outside of music. Lyrically few can see him on the mic, just want to clear that up because I think people are getting fights and all this Hollywood BS mixed up with skills.
But that's not necessarily the "people's" fault.  Ras wouldn't have had this incident to begin with if he had just not taken a lyrical jab at another rapper.  If it's just the battle shit that stays on wax, then cool, but Ras always tries to come off as some hood nigga who has all sorts of street cred, so of course a guy who does that might get tested.  But if he were half as gutter as he's trying to portray he is, then he'd either have been smart enough to just leave the topic alone then and now knowing that talking shit might make you catch a fade, or he'd have said it and been ready to turn it into a physical thing if they bumped heads.  He might be more lyrically talented, but he got his hoe card pulled and has been doing some silly ass shit on YouTube and Twitter to save face.

Remember how a few years ago, he was speaking on Crip Walking in magazines and on that one Crip Walking DVD and how people who weren't Crips would get punked if they were caught doing it.  Isn't it kind of ironic?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2011, 11:57:53 PM »
But that's not necessarily the "people's" fault.  Ras wouldn't have had this incident to begin with if he had just not taken a lyrical jab at another rapper.  If it's just the battle shit that stays on wax, then cool, but Ras always tries to come off as some hood nigga who has all sorts of street cred, so of course a guy who does that might get tested.  But if he were half as gutter as he's trying to portray he is, then he'd either have been smart enough to just leave the topic alone then and now knowing that talking shit might make you catch a fade, or he'd have said it and been ready to turn it into a physical thing if they bumped heads.  He might be more lyrically talented, but he got his hoe card pulled and has been doing some silly ass shit on YouTube and Twitter to save face.

Remember how a few years ago, he was speaking on Crip Walking in magazines and on that one Crip Walking DVD and how people who weren't Crips would get punked if they were caught doing it.  Isn't it kind of ironic?

I absolutely agree with you. My point was more for people that equate those hoe card pulling actions to him being a weak mc. Doesn't really add up but yeah Ras needs to stick to MCing. He would fair much better that way lol.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2011, 12:01:04 AM »

I absolutely agree with you. My point was more for people that equate those hoe card pulling actions to him being a weak mc. Doesn't really add up but yeah Ras needs to stick to MCing. He would fair much better that way lol.
For sure... but what's funny is that usually beefing gets emcees to bring out their best efforts in terms of lyrical skill, though none of Ras's responses really did anything for me.  Would you agree/disagree?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2011, 12:14:05 AM »

So then its kinda like Nas vs. Jay. Nas won on wax but Jay-Z is still the guy who fucked his girl

Jimmy H.

« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2011, 12:48:14 AM »
For sure... but what's funny is that usually beefing gets emcees to bring out their best efforts in terms of lyrical skill, though none of Ras's responses really did anything for me.  Would you agree/disagree?
I think rap beef is pretty overrated actually. There were some great battles many years back but it's been played out for awhile now. Once video blogs became the norm, gangsta rappers turned into the equivalent of a bad stand-up comedian doing jokes about airline peanuts.

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2011, 01:11:30 AM »

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2011, 03:26:39 AM »
As far as rappin goes Game ain't got shit on Ras Kass.

women lie - numbers dont

with that logic lady gaga must be the best there is . numbers make pop stars, not good music

itīs kinda obvious ras is the better rapper though i donīt even listen to him . game is so fucking corny

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2011, 03:23:25 PM »
So then its kinda like Nas vs. Jay. Nas won on wax but Jay-Z is still the guy who fucked his girl
Not exactly.  Jigga mentioning that was an act of desperation since Ether smashed The Takeover by surprise.  It had nothing to do with attacking Nas's credibility since he was never trying to come off as some superpimp (whereas Pac doing the whole "You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife" line attacked Biggie's "Big Poppa" persona) as much as he was trying to go below the belt with personal attacks to regain some ground.

I think rap beef is pretty overrated actually. There were some great battles many years back but it's been played out for awhile now. Once video blogs became the norm, gangsta rappers turned into the equivalent of a bad stand-up comedian doing jokes about airline peanuts.
The problem is that any assclown nowadays can tweet or blog, so rather than recording a song (to at least showcase your talent and make an argument for being the better rapper) or actually doing something about it (like stepping to the guy who said he was gonna do this, that and this to you), people will be internet gangsters.  Is it safe?  More so than doing something.  But it's the weakest way of handling your business if you really do have a problem... it's not showcasing any level of talent or gangsta (or both), just how tough one can pretend to be talking into their laptop camera.  Ras is falling in that same category, which is silly for someone his age to be doing.

itīs kinda obvious ras is the better rapper though i donīt even listen to him . game is so fucking corny
And Ras's YouTube videos and tweets weren't corny?  He could've just recorded a dope ass diss record, but he didn't even do that.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2011, 08:00:04 PM »
fuck ras ass

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2011, 09:38:42 PM »
Game is a G! Rass just got knocked the fuck out, take it like a man and shut the fuck up. Stick to lyrics Rass! Soul on Ice is a classic.