Author Topic: Last night I just got daz dillinger's rrgb and mc eihts n my neighborhood  (Read 197 times)

EM28

I traded in my eric sermon cd that hasn't been opened and got the daz cd and the mc eiht cd was only 7.99 used and still in good condition.  What y'all think about these cds.  I really wanted eazy e's eazy duz it and dj quiks safe and sound but they didn't have em'  I 'll probably get those next week at best buy or somethin.

peace

lbc213

Re:Last night I just got daz dillinger's rrgb and mc eihts n my neighborhood
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2002, 09:32:22 AM »
BUMP track 4 "IT MIGHT SOUND CRAZY"  :o

dpgc2002

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2002, 09:54:41 AM »
"Initiated" is the shit...Kurupt, Pac and Fatal rip that beat to shreads...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2002, 01:10:19 PM »
BUMP track 4 "IT MIGHT SOUND CRAZY"  :o

Gotta be one of my favorite beats ever.

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2002, 05:49:38 PM »
that is actually what i call THE ULTIMATE COME UP...u need to bump that song by the way

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2002, 06:15:27 PM »
man, you need to use eBay to get your music...You're in the states so you can send money orders or if you have a credit card use half.com.  All the cds I got are used in mint condition...no scratches, inserts excellent condition. Like the Quik you're looking for will only cost ya bout $6 incl. s/h. I only use Best Buy or Circuit City when they have a new release and it's on sale that very first week.  I would never use the dept. store for an old release....doesnt make sense to pay $14 for an album that's 5years old

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2002, 06:34:34 PM »
man, you need to use eBay to get your music...You're in the states so you can send money orders or if you have a credit card use half.com.  All the cds I got are used in mint condition...no scratches, inserts excellent condition. Like the Quik you're looking for will only cost ya bout $6 incl. s/h. I only use Best Buy or Circuit City when they have a new release and it's on sale that very first week.  I would never use the dept. store for an old release....doesnt make sense to pay $14 for an album that's 5years old

yeah ebay got everything, i got that Westside Ryderz Vol. 1 from there, C-Styles "19 ST. LBC Players" compilation... a whole lotta shit and it's cheap... they got lots of rare cd's n all types of shit... ohh btw "That Might Sound Crazy" beat is one of my favorites too... that's why i bought the album in the first place but the whole albums tight...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

platinumk777

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2002, 07:48:15 PM »
Listen to O.G. w/ Nate & Snoop
Definitely one of Nate's all time best.