Author Topic: Will there ever be a rapper better and realer than 2Pac?  (Read 1533 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: will i ever get over 2pac?
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 12:13:18 AM »
another topic about pac, let the man rest

Will_B

Re: Will there ever be a rapper better and realer than 2Pac?
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 03:06:45 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Owdl9BnxHV4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Owdl9BnxHV4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2011, 09:01:36 AM »
Is this a serious thread or comedy? Cuz lmao

WCoastTillIDie

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2011, 09:03:36 AM »
Better rapper?  Oh yeah, there's tons of rappers better than pac.  But realer?  Nah, Pac was just toooooo real at the time.

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2011, 11:06:17 AM »
DMX is better and realer  8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2011, 11:16:14 AM »
what exactly makes him "realer" than any other rapper?

2euce 7even

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2011, 02:35:02 PM »
will there ever be worse stans than pac's?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Lucifuge

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2011, 02:47:48 PM »
DMX is better and realer  8)

Word. Whats real?
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Mr.West

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2011, 02:51:45 PM »
I'll say there never be more influential rapper than 'Pac and prolly no one will ever come close to putting so many emotions on tracks that makes you feel it's some real shit so if that is your imagination of "the best rapper" and you can give less of a fuck about vocabulary and the so-called "spitting technique" which containst of flow etc. then you pretty much had answered your own question ;)

NO - you will never ever hear someone like that again cause there's only one Tupac.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2011, 02:56:35 PM »
t.i. is realer than pac so is common, cormega, mitchy slick, krs one, e40, etc. but in comparison lyrically tip got him by a long shot...but there's a lot of dudes on the mic better than pac. so what's the big deal ????
t.i. .cormega, & common are not realersthen 2pac at all . no they are not better on mic then 2pac . 2pac is better mc then t.i,common & cormega .tip does not have shit over 2pac . 2pac is better at everything compared to T.i.  2pac is lyrically better then tip .comparison lyrically 2pac gotTip by a long shot. today rappers all sucks compared to 2pac . if rapper or mc did not start or make there names in 1997 or before then the can't even be lose to being on 2pac leval . because every rapper sucks after 1997 comapred to rappers before 1997
yes they are. they are all stand up niggas and not pawns. t.i.'s trap muzik sold more than pac's first two albums combined.... pac went to death row and became a mascot and stunt dummy for death row records and his fanbase increased (death row affilliation helped major) he didn't gain you on his own merit. if in 94 i'd ask you who was better at the time pac or snoop most of you pac fans would have said snoop ( based on affilliation and hype and doggystyle being out). so cut that bullshit. t.i. would bring it to that nigga lyrically. beanie sigel is realer and better than pac.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2011, 02:59:49 PM »
DMX is better and realer  8)

Word. Whats real?
having your property in the name of ya record label sellin 6 million records not getting paid being a stunt dummy and dyin wit less than 100g's in ya bank.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2011, 03:29:31 PM »
Nas  ;D

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2011, 03:36:06 PM »
As said before, there are arleady many better rappers (Pac actually wasnt really special)..

Realer is a bad word for that.. he was passioned about his work, that made him a legend (and a death of course)

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2011, 03:59:42 PM »
Lyrics dont make a rapper. Theres SOOO much more to it than just good lyrics. Of course now the lyrics mean absolutely nothing at all, but you cant judge the best rapper of all time on lyrics. That would be the best lyracist of all time, which we all know Pac was not (but don't tell me he wasn't a good one). The thing about Pac is that not only did he have it ALL in terms of rapping, he was also at the absolute top of the game (popularity wise, radioplay, celebrity status, idol figure) at the same time. I know a lot of people cry when Pac is compared with Biggie, but to me (I hate to bring this up here, and I mean no disrespect as these are two of my favourites) you really can't even compare the two as RAPPERS, lyracists yes, but not rappers.

That being said, just by listening to any of Pac's good, great, or even decent tracks, you can tell he put 110% ino them. When he dissed someone, you felt his anger on the record. When he rapped about his life, you knew it. Even tracks like Picture Me Rollin were just so much "realer" than most of the shit since.

So when it comes down to it, I guess it all depends on what your criteria is for a good rapper, or even the "best" rapper.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 04:03:41 PM by TDOT »