Author Topic: Will there ever be a rapper better and realer than 2Pac?  (Read 1532 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Will there ever be a rapper better and realer than 2Pac?
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2011, 04:29:30 PM »
If 2pac was the realest he would've made a song " I'm Suge's Puppet", because that's all he really was.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2011, 12:27:48 AM »
If 2pac was the realest he would've made a song " I'm Suge's Puppet", because that's all he really was.

You're dissing The Realist now what? :laugh:

midwestryder

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2011, 10:07:13 PM »
DMX is better and realer  8)
dmx is nothing but a wannbe 2pac & a crack head . so there is no way in hell dmx is or better . 2pac is realer & a better rapper then DMX ever was

midwestryder

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2011, 10:19:20 PM »
t.i. is realer than pac so is common, cormega, mitchy slick, krs one, e40, etc. but in comparison lyrically tip got him by a long shot...but there's a lot of dudes on the mic better than pac. so what's the big deal ????
t.i. .cormega, & common are not realersthen 2pac at all . no they are not better on mic then 2pac . 2pac is better mc then t.i,common & cormega .tip does not have shit over 2pac . 2pac is better at everything compared to T.i.  2pac is lyrically better then tip .comparison lyrically 2pac gotTip by a long shot. today rappers all sucks compared to 2pac . if rapper or mc did not start or make there names in 1997 or before then the can't even be lose to being on 2pac leval . because every rapper sucks after 1997 comapred to rappers before 1997
yes they are. they are all stand up niggas and not pawns. t.i.'s trap muzik sold more than pac's first two albums combined.... pac went to death row and became a mascot and stunt dummy for death row records and his fanbase increased (death row affilliation helped major) he didn't gain you on his own merit. if in 94 i'd ask you who was better at the time pac or snoop most of you pac fans would have said snoop ( based on affilliation and hype and doggystyle being out). so cut that bullshit. t.i. would bring it to that nigga lyrically. beanie sigel is realer and better than pac.
don't tell me about 2pac's first albums . i owned them the day they came out & they were 100x better then any of t.i album s ever. srry but every rapper that came after 1997 sucks & is pawn of the record industry . t.i. is not stand up nigga . t.i. is sellout like the rst of today's rappers. don't bring that ignorant bullcrap about pac went to death row and became a mascot and stunt dummy for death row records and his fanbase increased (death row affilliation helped major) he didn't gain you on his own merit bullshit . i was rocking with 2pac since the first album & before there was such a thing as death row. 2pac was lalready hasd big fan base before death row . 2pac 's strickly 4 my niggaz & me against world is what made him big not death row . this just shows your ignorance & that you have no idea what you are talking about at all,new schooler. i always thought 2pac was better then snoop dogg . 2pac already had 2 albums out by time snoops first came out & was about to release his 3rd album . so 2pac gained me & his fans on his own merit way before death row ,stupid.so oyu cut the bullshit out & get t'i's dick out of your mouth . you have no idea what you are talking about & it shows you are too young to know what you are talking about  . also nothing about t.i. is lyricall. 2pac would eat t.i. up lyrically & then spit him out like he was nothing . everything 2pac has done is better then anything snoop dogg or 2pac has done

NoobCake

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2011, 10:22:52 PM »
Calm down.  Tupac was nothing more than Suge's bitch.

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2011, 12:00:26 PM »
tupac didn´t live long enough to sell out..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

OG Snoopaveli

midwestryder

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2011, 05:24:17 AM »
don't tell me to calm down punk ass bitch youngster . 2pac was never suges butch ever. see this just show the mentality of bitch ass ignorant youngsters like you . i am telling facts . while all you are saying is false ignorant opinions .this just prooves your are ignorant noob. so don't try & tell me what ot do youngster . you need to respect & obey your elders like me  . because we  know everything ehile you don't shit at all & never will

NoobCake

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2011, 06:28:53 AM »
The comedy continues.  Calling me a youngster over and over again will not prove that you're not a 14 year old net banger.  You're trying too hard.  You're in your 30's and you're using a word like "noob"? lol  And yes Tupac was Suge's bitch.  And this is a fact.  People who knew him before he joined death row have spoken about it many times.  Anyway, you have school today, you shouldn't be up this late.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2011, 07:28:14 AM »
don't tell me to calm down punk ass bitch youngster . 2pac was never suges butch ever. see this just show the mentality of bitch ass ignorant youngsters like you . i am telling facts . while all you are saying is false ignorant opinions .this just prooves your are ignorant noob. so don't try & tell me what ot do youngster . you need to respect & obey your elders like me  . because we  know everything ehile you don't shit at all & never will
not my thing, but..
you cant be serious right?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2011, 11:52:05 AM »
t.i. is realer than pac so is common, cormega, mitchy slick, krs one, e40, etc. but in comparison lyrically tip got him by a long shot...but there's a lot of dudes on the mic better than pac. so what's the big deal ????
t.i. .cormega, & common are not realersthen 2pac at all . no they are not better on mic then 2pac . 2pac is better mc then t.i,common & cormega .tip does not have shit over 2pac . 2pac is better at everything compared to T.i.  2pac is lyrically better then tip .comparison lyrically 2pac gotTip by a long shot. today rappers all sucks compared to 2pac . if rapper or mc did not start or make there names in 1997 or before then the can't even be lose to being on 2pac leval . because every rapper sucks after 1997 comapred to rappers before 1997
yes they are. they are all stand up niggas and not pawns. t.i.'s trap muzik sold more than pac's first two albums combined.... pac went to death row and became a mascot and stunt dummy for death row records and his fanbase increased (death row affilliation helped major) he didn't gain you on his own merit. if in 94 i'd ask you who was better at the time pac or snoop most of you pac fans would have said snoop ( based on affilliation and hype and doggystyle being out). so cut that bullshit. t.i. would bring it to that nigga lyrically. beanie sigel is realer and better than pac.
don't tell me about 2pac's first albums . i owned them the day they came out & they were 100x better then any of t.i album s ever. srry but every rapper that came after 1997 sucks & is pawn of the record industry . t.i. is not stand up nigga . t.i. is sellout like the rst of today's rappers. don't bring that ignorant bullcrap about pac went to death row and became a mascot and stunt dummy for death row records and his fanbase increased (death row affilliation helped major) he didn't gain you on his own merit bullshit . i was rocking with 2pac since the first album & before there was such a thing as death row. 2pac was lalready hasd big fan base before death row . 2pac 's strickly 4 my niggaz & me against world is what made him big not death row . this just shows your ignorance & that you have no idea what you are talking about at all,new schooler. i always thought 2pac was better then snoop dogg . 2pac already had 2 albums out by time snoops first came out & was about to release his 3rd album . so 2pac gained me & his fans on his own merit way before death row ,stupid.so oyu cut the bullshit out & get t'i's dick out of your mouth . you have no idea what you are talking about & it shows you are too young to know what you are talking about  . also nothing about t.i. is lyricall. 2pac would eat t.i. up lyrically & then spit him out like he was nothing . everything 2pac has done is better then anything snoop dogg or 2pac has done
fuck outta here you clown. everything i've stated is truth. if not, prove me wrong. yes pac had a nice fanbase. me against the world was his first number one album. his first two sold like shit. you young dumb bastard. new schooler ? muthafucka i had every death row release from 92 -96 so i know who was crackin at the time. snoop sold on his first album what that fake ass thug sold when he got to death row. so u can't tell me shit. he was a pawn and he was murdered and jerked by the same muthafuckas he repped til his last breath. call tip what u want i bet he owns his house, cars, publishing,etc. and got the royaltiy checks to prove it. btw  the first pac album i ever bought was all eyez on me ''a death row release''
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2011, 03:22:21 PM »
2 Pac was real to me and everyone has there fav rapper or what not! Like what was said before on this thread there is only one 2 Pac and yes there will never be another like him but thats what makes music so controversal! Pac died before his time and for poeple on here this disrespect this man that has acheived so much in so little time is ignorant! He has done something that no one else can say they done. I think everyone who has lived during his age of rap music will always remember pac everytime them get on the mic weather they like him or not! He changed the game for alot of poeple just like the steping stones of other artist that motivated Pac before his time. Like 2 Pac song "THEY AIN'T NOTHING LIKE THE OLD SCHOOL!  Shit I remeber in 94 I put my older brother onto Pac with "SO MANY TEARS" we would play that shit out in the ride! You see there will never be another artist like pac, better?? It depends on what you consider better? But if you want to compair work ethic then you need to top 6 songs a day recording in the studio cause thats what the man did.... All other rappers can't sound like Pac you have to have your own sound and your own style... be OG

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!

Stan

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2011, 03:27:36 PM »
Yes
The Realest is Realer

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2011, 03:28:33 PM »
2 Pac was real to me and everyone has there fav rapper or what not! Like what was said before on this thread there is only one 2 Pac and yes there will never be another like him but thats what makes music so controversal! Pac died before his time and for poeple on here this disrespect this man that has acheived so much in so little time is ignorant! He has done something that no one else can say they done. I think everyone who has lived during his age of rap music will always remember pac everytime them get on the mic weather they like him or not! He changed the game for alot of poeple just like the steping stones of other artist that motivated Pac before his time. Like 2 Pac song "THEY AIN'T NOTHING LIKE THE OLD SCHOOL!  Shit I remeber in 94 I put my older brother onto Pac with "SO MANY TEARS" we would play that shit out in the ride! You see there will never be another artist like pac, better?? It depends on what you consider better? But if you want to compair work ethic then you need to top 6 songs a day recording in the studio cause thats what the man did.... All other rappers can't sound like Pac you have to have your own sound and your own style... be OG
yeah. he did soooo much to die over something sooo little.

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2011, 04:31:26 PM »
yeah. he did soooo much to die over something sooo little.
Well thats what the game does to you if you let it!! People loose their heads when they on top and your right! Pac shouldn't of got involed with that beef when they jumped that fool in the lobby. He was just trying to prove something for nothing cause look where it took him?

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!