Author Topic: Will there ever be a rapper better and realer than 2Pac?  (Read 1540 times)

Bananas

Re: Will there ever be a rapper better and realer than 2Pac?
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2011, 08:06:24 PM »
LOL, Tupac's thug image was so fraudulent. I cant believe there are still nerds who feed in to this shit.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2011, 01:09:33 PM »
LOL, Tupac's thug image was so fraudulent. I cant believe there are still nerds who feed in to this shit.

thats real.

there are some cool stories in this thread bro.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2011, 02:16:52 PM »
"Better Personality/Talent" I would say a definitive No. (Not in Hip-Hop)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2011, 09:15:32 PM »
Funny how many idiots claim he was not a good MC, but forget what MC really is. 2Pac was definitely a MASTER of Ceremonies and one of the best. Was he the greatest lyricist? No, but who the fuck is? Shit, i have no clue who it is because when it comes to lyrics, you can name a million guys from the mainstream to the underground. The whole slaughterhouse is deadly, Canibus, Eminem, Wu-tang, Nas, Papoose, Rakim,  etc, etc etc (toooo many to name). I guess it would come down to each person and who they believe is the best, I just don't know how you will prove it. Now 2Pac WAS a lyrical dude and was very articulate. He was intelligent and was only going to get better. 2Pac died at the age of 25-26 and you if you look at most of the best lyricist, you will find out that they are OLD and have done it for YEEEARRS. 2Pac was not  just a good lyricist but an amazing POET. He had great FLOW and was a great WRITER as well. His HOOKS were fucken sick and who will ever forget his PASSION and CHARISMA. If that's not an MC, than what the fuck is? He was a complete ARTIST, and was a REAL HIP HOP Head, that recognized the history and was able to rap about everything and had music that everyone could relate 2. I used fucken hate 2Pac but one day, i decided to actually listen to his music and soon realized why he is the legend that he is.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

killakastro

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2011, 03:02:09 AM »
Funny how many idiots claim he was not a good MC, but forget what MC really is. 2Pac was definitely a MASTER of Ceremonies and one of the best. Was he the greatest lyricist? No, but who the fuck is? Shit, i have no clue who it is because when it comes to lyrics, you can name a million guys from the mainstream to the underground. The whole slaughterhouse is deadly, Canibus, Eminem, Wu-tang, Nas, Papoose, Rakim,  etc, etc etc (toooo many to name). I guess it would come down to each person and who they believe is the best, I just don't know how you will prove it. Now 2Pac WAS a lyrical dude and was very articulate. He was intelligent and was only going to get better. 2Pac died at the age of 25-26 and you if you look at most of the best lyricist, you will find out that they are OLD and have done it for YEEEARRS. 2Pac was not  just a good lyricist but an amazing POET. He had great FLOW and was a great WRITER as well. His HOOKS were fucken sick and who will ever forget his PASSION and CHARISMA. If that's not an MC, than what the fuck is? He was a complete ARTIST, and was a REAL HIP HOP Head, that recognized the history and was able to rap about everything and had music that everyone could relate 2. I used fucken hate 2Pac but one day, i decided to actually listen to his music and soon realized why he is the legend that he is.

this sums it up

bez

« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2011, 04:37:12 AM »
2Pac was a great rapper but nots let et it confused... he is only as big as he is because he is dead.

MistaNova

« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2011, 05:03:51 AM »
It doesn't take much to be a better rapper than 2Pac. Plus he wasn't really the realest rapper hip hop's ever had, the guy signed to Death Row Records how real could he possibly be? Dude's songs carried a powerful meaning and he could paint a good picture in his songs, but in the end he's still the same guy who was doing ballet in school and starting his career as a back-dancer yet claimed thug-life this and thug-life that. Dude's death and overhyped beef with Biggie makes everyone forget that.
If I were to nominate someone who's a better rapper and more "realer" than Pac, I'd say Freddie Gibbs.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2011, 05:18:25 AM »
Pac was alot realer before he got to Death Row, when he took on a thug persona and his music changed to more gangsta type tracks

killakastro

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2011, 01:35:41 PM »
i still have to laugh when someone brings up TI or Beanie Siegel and comparing them to pac.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2011, 11:53:44 AM »
i still have to laugh when someone brings up TI or Beanie Siegel and comparing them to pac.
tip is realer. like i said.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2011, 11:56:26 AM »
I like this here! Master of ceremonie is right! I like people who are deep with their lerics and Pac was! Was he a real gangta? No thats why he called himself a thug I think he just fell in love with that immage and ran with it and got so caught up that it cost him his life! Prime example thats gangsters don't live long! Where is C Murder? doing life cause he shot someone! Siting on stacks and you go shoot someone when you got the talent to do something differnt and amazing and get paid for it! There ain't no thug on the mic! they daed or in jail

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2011, 11:59:40 AM »
now thats funny!!!! LMFAO  ;D Thats a joke if I heard one tell me another one??

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2011, 12:14:52 PM »
mitchy slick realer than pac.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2011, 01:46:28 PM »

Great post. Can't argue with that :D

I'm not even a Pac head but I can honestly say he's one of the greatest of all time or close to it. I didn't know who the guy was when I first heard California Love in 96 and went BANANAS!
 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Fugees/Coolio/Busta/Luniz/Naughty By Nature/Snoopy/De La Soul/Public Enemy/Skee-Lo(!) was my thing but I can say I never heard Pac on the radio in the UK before then.

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2011, 01:50:23 PM »
mitchy slick realer than pac.
LOL I'm pissing my pants!  :monkey_piss:  Thats like saying who's realer Pee Wee Hurman or Steve Erkle?? lol