Author Topic: Will there ever be a rapper better and realer than 2Pac?  (Read 1537 times)

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Will there ever be a rapper better and realer than 2Pac?
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2011, 12:49:18 AM »
he is only as big as he is because he is dead.

same could be said about Biggie too

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2011, 10:15:36 AM »
2Pac was a great rapper but nots let et it confused... he is only as big as he is because he is dead.
sorry but you are wrong ! 2pac was already big before he died. 2pac was on every magazine & every music channel before he ever died. so what you said is bullshit

man the arguments you use can be applied even to souljaboy. Being popular doensīt mean shit.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

midwestryder

« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2011, 08:51:59 PM »
t.i. is realer than pac so is common, cormega, mitchy slick, krs one, e40, etc. but in comparison lyrically tip got him by a long shot...but there's a lot of dudes on the mic better than pac. so what's the big deal ????
t.i. .cormega, & common are not realersthen 2pac at all . no they are not better on mic then 2pac . 2pac is better mc then t.i,common & cormega .tip does not have shit over 2pac . 2pac is better at everything compared to T.i.  2pac is lyrically better then tip .comparison lyrically 2pac gotTip by a long shot. today rappers all sucks compared to 2pac . if rapper or mc did not start or make there names in 1997 or before then the can't even be lose to being on 2pac leval . because every rapper sucks after 1997 comapred to rappers before 1997
yes they are. they are all stand up niggas and not pawns. t.i.'s trap muzik sold more than pac's first two albums combined.... pac went to death row and became a mascot and stunt dummy for death row records and his fanbase increased (death row affilliation helped major) he didn't gain you on his own merit. if in 94 i'd ask you who was better at the time pac or snoop most of you pac fans would have said snoop ( based on affilliation and hype and doggystyle being out). so cut that bullshit. t.i. would bring it to that nigga lyrically. beanie sigel is realer and better than pac.
don't tell me about 2pac's first albums . i owned them the day they came out & they were 100x better then any of t.i album s ever. srry but every rapper that came after 1997 sucks & is pawn of the record industry . t.i. is not stand up nigga . t.i. is sellout like the rst of today's rappers. don't bring that ignorant bullcrap about pac went to death row and became a mascot and stunt dummy for death row records and his fanbase increased (death row affilliation helped major) he didn't gain you on his own merit bullshit . i was rocking with 2pac since the first album & before there was such a thing as death row. 2pac was lalready hasd big fan base before death row . 2pac 's strickly 4 my niggaz & me against world is what made him big not death row . this just shows your ignorance & that you have no idea what you are talking about at all,new schooler. i always thought 2pac was better then snoop dogg . 2pac already had 2 albums out by time snoops first came out & was about to release his 3rd album . so 2pac gained me & his fans on his own merit way before death row ,stupid.so oyu cut the bullshit out & get t'i's dick out of your mouth . you have no idea what you are talking about & it shows you are too young to know what you are talking about  . also nothing about t.i. is lyricall. 2pac would eat t.i. up lyrically & then spit him out like he was nothing . everything 2pac has done is better then anything snoop dogg or 2pac has done
fuck outta here you clown. everything i've stated is truth. if not, prove me wrong. yes pac had a nice fanbase. me against the world was his first number one album. his first two sold like shit. you young dumb bastard. new schooler ? muthafucka i had every death row release from 92 -96 so i know who was crackin at the time. snoop sold on his first album what that fake ass thug sold when he got to death row. so u can't tell me shit. he was a pawn and he was murdered and jerked by the same muthafuckas he repped til his last breath. call tip what u want i bet he owns his house, cars, publishing,etc. and got the royaltiy checks to prove it. btw  the first pac album i ever bought was all eyez on me ''a death row release''
sse you keep showing your age ,bitch . the only clown is your bitch ass mark . nothing you stated is true . you sound like ti ball licking stan . you are so wrong about 2pac first album selling shit .both of 2pac first album went gold & that was big back then you are the stupid young dumb bastard. new schooler  i am older then you stupid ass bitch . you keeping go back to death row but none of 2pac's career started on death row at all. get off death rows dick ,bitch . so what if you had every every death row release from 92 -96 , so did i . that does not mean shit . it gives you no ground to stand on at all. instead it proves you are younger then me . i had ever ruthless records album  & that means i was listen to rap before you knew what rap was . i have been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 . so you can't tell me nothing ,youngster because i know more & seen more thne you ever did . 2pac was not a pawn like you new school .so what about what snoop sold on his first album that don't mean shit at all. that does not mean snoop was better then 2pac ever. sales do not mean your better at all. sells don't tell you who is better ever .  royaltiy checks don't means shit either. iwhat you said about ti might say he is sellout aka working for the man. by saying the first pac album you ever bought was all eyez on me ''a death row release'' shows you have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to 2pac. it shows you are death row nut hugging stan . .death row sucked compared to ruthless records in first place. so youngster aka new school you don't know shit & just showed your ignorant closeminded age . ti is fake like you & 2pac is the realest ever . so everything i just stated is truth aka fact . what you stated is your stupid ignorant closeminded death row nut hugging stan opinion.  death row is not 2pac . no you did not know who was cracking at the time because you were too young & stupid to.2pac was never fake ass thug ever because you don't what thug is youngster. you are fake ass white wannabe gangster . to talk about 2pac you most always go before death row because death row truley does not count when it comes to 2pac's career because most 2pacs work when he was alive was before death row . 2pac only released one ablum on death row when he was alive . so to talk bout 2pac is to talk before death row. so you don't know shit about ,bitch ass youngster . 2pac was making hits way before death row was even around. trapped, brenda's got a baby, if my homie call, i get around . keep your head up, dear mama, so many tears , pour out a little liquar, & cradle to grave were all hits & were better tehn anything 2pac or snoop did on death row ever & better then anything ti has ever done. so shut with you loser ass new schoo hate, fake ass young bitch.
Damn....now i gotta wreck another hoe. midwestdickryder, first off u don't know me so don't think your pre school i.q knowledge get to me. u are a poor excuse of an individual that's breathin when u shouldn't even have the privelege to do so. so eat a dick you fuckin test tube baby ! you call yourself a pac stan and you don't know the history on that nigga. i don't give a fuck how many hits and albums he sold he couldn't even bail himself outta jail. suge did u scumbag. u said death row don't count in his career how the fuck not when if it wasn't for death row pac woulda still been in jail gettin raped. no all eyez on me , no california love (maybe dre's version), no makaveli. so think wit your pebble size brain b4 you say dumb fag boy shit you dick guzzling predator. you got the cum from the inmates that raped pac on ya tongue from you lickin pac's ass so much you cock blowing animal ! stay in ya fuckin lane boy i'm a grown ass man you nerd and learn how to spell shit ball.
they only hoe is you bitch because you wreck shit but your asshyole , bitch . so shut up with your quire ass bullshit . nothing you said was ffact . everything you is ignorant bullshitiing hating false ass opinion . you made yourself look like stupid ass ignorant child who just got told you are the one with a lower then pre school i.q knowledge . they only poor excuse of human been is you & your whore ass mother i know the history  of 2 pac way way way better then most 2pac stans because i have followed his career since he started in digital underground . i have seen him live unlike you . please your just made because you testtube baby bitch . i know my father unlike you because you are testtube baby  with whore ass mother. everything 2pac did before death row matter more then what he did in death row. every 2pac matter more because without it there would have been no all eyez on me , no california love , no makaveli & death row would have never been as strong . 2pac's work before death row made him big & was the reason death row wanted him . 2pac was a star before death row . so get death rows dick out of your mouth ,quire..  2pac was never ever raped . that is lieing fake ass bullshit  & just proves you have no cred at all to talk . it just shows you ignorant ass hater & yes i do know you type aka piss poor joke of human bean . your kind is some of most ignorant dumbest closeminded pieces of crap on earth & your never ever right about anything . you are just too dumb too   the only nerd i see is hating on internet & complaining about spelling like only a loser ass nerd like you would . they only person  who is sucking dick & being gay is you loser .  you need to stay in your lane & shut up & know you role bitch because i am your elder  & you need to show some respect . because you don't want none of me ever because you just loser ass computer nerd. get a life loser & stop hating on people greater then you & your generation .

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2011, 11:56:33 PM »
he is only as big as he is because he is dead.

same could be said about Biggie too

how is that relevant to this discussion?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2011, 06:52:23 PM »
t.i. is realer than pac so is common, cormega, mitchy slick, krs one, e40, etc. but in comparison lyrically tip got him by a long shot...but there's a lot of dudes on the mic better than pac. so what's the big deal ????
t.i. .cormega, & common are not realersthen 2pac at all . no they are not better on mic then 2pac . 2pac is better mc then t.i,common & cormega .tip does not have shit over 2pac . 2pac is better at everything compared to T.i.  2pac is lyrically better then tip .comparison lyrically 2pac gotTip by a long shot. today rappers all sucks compared to 2pac . if rapper or mc did not start or make there names in 1997 or before then the can't even be lose to being on 2pac leval . because every rapper sucks after 1997 comapred to rappers before 1997
yes they are. they are all stand up niggas and not pawns. t.i.'s trap muzik sold more than pac's first two albums combined.... pac went to death row and became a mascot and stunt dummy for death row records and his fanbase increased (death row affilliation helped major) he didn't gain you on his own merit. if in 94 i'd ask you who was better at the time pac or snoop most of you pac fans would have said snoop ( based on affilliation and hype and doggystyle being out). so cut that bullshit. t.i. would bring it to that nigga lyrically. beanie sigel is realer and better than pac.
don't tell me about 2pac's first albums . i owned them the day they came out & they were 100x better then any of t.i album s ever. srry but every rapper that came after 1997 sucks & is pawn of the record industry . t.i. is not stand up nigga . t.i. is sellout like the rst of today's rappers. don't bring that ignorant bullcrap about pac went to death row and became a mascot and stunt dummy for death row records and his fanbase increased (death row affilliation helped major) he didn't gain you on his own merit bullshit . i was rocking with 2pac since the first album & before there was such a thing as death row. 2pac was lalready hasd big fan base before death row . 2pac 's strickly 4 my niggaz & me against world is what made him big not death row . this just shows your ignorance & that you have no idea what you are talking about at all,new schooler. i always thought 2pac was better then snoop dogg . 2pac already had 2 albums out by time snoops first came out & was about to release his 3rd album . so 2pac gained me & his fans on his own merit way before death row ,stupid.so oyu cut the bullshit out & get t'i's dick out of your mouth . you have no idea what you are talking about & it shows you are too young to know what you are talking about  . also nothing about t.i. is lyricall. 2pac would eat t.i. up lyrically & then spit him out like he was nothing . everything 2pac has done is better then anything snoop dogg or 2pac has done
fuck outta here you clown. everything i've stated is truth. if not, prove me wrong. yes pac had a nice fanbase. me against the world was his first number one album. his first two sold like shit. you young dumb bastard. new schooler ? muthafucka i had every death row release from 92 -96 so i know who was crackin at the time. snoop sold on his first album what that fake ass thug sold when he got to death row. so u can't tell me shit. he was a pawn and he was murdered and jerked by the same muthafuckas he repped til his last breath. call tip what u want i bet he owns his house, cars, publishing,etc. and got the royaltiy checks to prove it. btw  the first pac album i ever bought was all eyez on me ''a death row release''
sse you keep showing your age ,bitch . the only clown is your bitch ass mark . nothing you stated is true . you sound like ti ball licking stan . you are so wrong about 2pac first album selling shit .both of 2pac first album went gold & that was big back then you are the stupid young dumb bastard. new schooler  i am older then you stupid ass bitch . you keeping go back to death row but none of 2pac's career started on death row at all. get off death rows dick ,bitch . so what if you had every every death row release from 92 -96 , so did i . that does not mean shit . it gives you no ground to stand on at all. instead it proves you are younger then me . i had ever ruthless records album  & that means i was listen to rap before you knew what rap was . i have been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 . so you can't tell me nothing ,youngster because i know more & seen more thne you ever did . 2pac was not a pawn like you new school .so what about what snoop sold on his first album that don't mean shit at all. that does not mean snoop was better then 2pac ever. sales do not mean your better at all. sells don't tell you who is better ever .  royaltiy checks don't means shit either. iwhat you said about ti might say he is sellout aka working for the man. by saying the first pac album you ever bought was all eyez on me ''a death row release'' shows you have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to 2pac. it shows you are death row nut hugging stan . .death row sucked compared to ruthless records in first place. so youngster aka new school you don't know shit & just showed your ignorant closeminded age . ti is fake like you & 2pac is the realest ever . so everything i just stated is truth aka fact . what you stated is your stupid ignorant closeminded death row nut hugging stan opinion.  death row is not 2pac . no you did not know who was cracking at the time because you were too young & stupid to.2pac was never fake ass thug ever because you don't what thug is youngster. you are fake ass white wannabe gangster . to talk about 2pac you most always go before death row because death row truley does not count when it comes to 2pac's career because most 2pacs work when he was alive was before death row . 2pac only released one ablum on death row when he was alive . so to talk bout 2pac is to talk before death row. so you don't know shit about ,bitch ass youngster . 2pac was making hits way before death row was even around. trapped, brenda's got a baby, if my homie call, i get around . keep your head up, dear mama, so many tears , pour out a little liquar, & cradle to grave were all hits & were better tehn anything 2pac or snoop did on death row ever & better then anything ti has ever done. so shut with you loser ass new schoo hate, fake ass young bitch.
Damn....now i gotta wreck another hoe. midwestdickryder, first off u don't know me so don't think your pre school i.q knowledge get to me. u are a poor excuse of an individual that's breathin when u shouldn't even have the privelege to do so. so eat a dick you fuckin test tube baby ! you call yourself a pac stan and you don't know the history on that nigga. i don't give a fuck how many hits and albums he sold he couldn't even bail himself outta jail. suge did u scumbag. u said death row don't count in his career how the fuck not when if it wasn't for death row pac woulda still been in jail gettin raped. no all eyez on me , no california love (maybe dre's version), no makaveli. so think wit your pebble size brain b4 you say dumb fag boy shit you dick guzzling predator. you got the cum from the inmates that raped pac on ya tongue from you lickin pac's ass so much you cock blowing animal ! stay in ya fuckin lane boy i'm a grown ass man you nerd and learn how to spell shit ball.
they only hoe is you bitch because you wreck shit but your asshyole , bitch . so shut up with your quire ass bullshit . nothing you said was ffact . everything you is ignorant bullshitiing hating false ass opinion . you made yourself look like stupid ass ignorant child who just got told you are the one with a lower then pre school i.q knowledge . they only poor excuse of human been is you & your whore ass mother i know the history  of 2 pac way way way better then most 2pac stans because i have followed his career since he started in digital underground . i have seen him live unlike you . please your just made because you testtube baby bitch . i know my father unlike you because you are testtube baby  with whore ass mother. everything 2pac did before death row matter more then what he did in death row. every 2pac matter more because without it there would have been no all eyez on me , no california love , no makaveli & death row would have never been as strong . 2pac's work before death row made him big & was the reason death row wanted him . 2pac was a star before death row . so get death rows dick out of your mouth ,quire..  2pac was never ever raped . that is lieing fake ass bullshit  & just proves you have no cred at all to talk . it just shows you ignorant ass hater & yes i do know you type aka piss poor joke of human bean . your kind is some of most ignorant dumbest closeminded pieces of crap on earth & your never ever right about anything . you are just too dumb too   the only nerd i see is hating on internet & complaining about spelling like only a loser ass nerd like you would . they only person  who is sucking dick & being gay is you loser .  you need to stay in your lane & shut up & know you role bitch because i am your elder  & you need to show some respect . because you don't want none of me ever because you just loser ass computer nerd. get a life loser & stop hating on people greater then you & your generation .
fuck you and your life.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2011, 06:58:30 PM »
2pac is the best rapper ever, and the best MUSICIAN ever.

haters, get over it.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2011, 08:04:31 PM »

haters, get over it.

trolling much?

Zestways

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2011, 10:01:16 PM »

haters, get over it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2011, 10:17:30 PM »
He could be the best rapper ever. Who cares though? He's dead lol.

This answer to this question all pending on personal tastes. Right off the bat, you pose it in a sense like it's a given that everyone agrees that he's the best & realest rapper ever. That probably isn't true to most people. He's one of the best, but how you decide whose best? He's not Roger Federer or Tiger Woods, he's not hands down, noticeably better then the rest. Better then 90%, but there are plenty in that 10% that run with him.

Also, what's real? Doesn't that just mean you speak the truth about shit? You're going to tell me Pac never exaggerated on a song & more importantly that every other rapper didn't? What makes Tupac realer then Big L or Saigon or Joell Ortiz or "insert most rappers here"? Because he's better, that automatically makes him realer? ???

So in the end, the only question here is "Will there ever be a rapper better than Tupac"? & the answer is, to some people that person already exists.

Then, to say he's only as big as he is because he's dead is a silly argument. Big L, Big Pun, Eazy-E & Proof are dead and none of them are relatively close to being as big as Pac or Big. They were just larger than life names in Hip Hop, plus they made some classic ass music. Not that the others didn't, but clearly theirs were  perceived as "better".

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2011, 10:56:03 PM »
Also, what's real? Doesn't that just mean you speak the truth about shit?

If that were true he definitely wasn't the realest. All these backpackers got the edge on him when it comes to that.

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2011, 06:54:26 AM »
Nice post Cham.

Still, I am still convinced that because of his death people have glorified him in such lengths that I think itīs a turnoff for me.

Personally I never liked much of Tupacīs music after his All Eyez On Me album.
Guess I will be called a hater or ignorant after this post..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2011, 01:27:06 PM »

haters, get over it.
fuck outta here !!!!!! musician ? the roots are musicians.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2011, 01:37:10 PM »
He could be the best rapper ever. Who cares though? He's dead lol.

This answer to this question all pending on personal tastes. Right off the bat, you pose it in a sense like it's a given that everyone agrees that he's the best & realest rapper ever. That probably isn't true to most people. He's one of the best, but how you decide whose best? He's not Roger Federer or Tiger Woods, he's not hands down, noticeably better then the rest. Better then 90%, but there are plenty in that 10% that run with him.

Also, what's real? Doesn't that just mean you speak the truth about shit? You're going to tell me Pac never exaggerated on a song & more importantly that every other rapper didn't? What makes Tupac realer then Big L or Saigon or Joell Ortiz or "insert most rappers here"? Because he's better, that automatically makes him realer? ???

So in the end, the only question here is "Will there ever be a rapper better than Tupac"? & the answer is, to some people that person already exists.

Then, to say he's only as big as he is because he's dead is a silly argument. Big L, Big Pun, Eazy-E & Proof are dead and none of them are relatively close to being as big as Pac or Big. They were just larger than life names in Hip Hop, plus they made some classic ass music. Not that the others didn't, but clearly theirs were  perceived as "better".
imo saigon's album talks about shit pac didn't even touch on and it's crazy because the shit been occuring for years. i'm not singling out sai because imo there are many emcees that would run circles around pac. but as far as subject matter goes gsnt is up there. as far as those names you named i'll say this. if it wasn't for eazy west coast hip hop wouldn't have been what it was for pac to have a platform to rep the west in it's heyday like he did so eazy will always be big because he was the pioneer of west coast gangsta rap.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #88 on: March 01, 2011, 01:16:37 PM »
There have already been better rappers. And it depends on what u mean by "realer". All these suburb kids on here seem to think "real" means "hood" or "thugged out". If thats what you mean by "real", then there are far more real rappers then Pac. If you mean "real" as in...not a fake, I doubt any of us really know that.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2011, 08:36:12 AM »
I still disagree with Pac being the realest. Him wearing that leather outfit in California Love ruined it for me.
He sold out just a little bit there, and thatīs not keeping it real.