Author Topic: This Weeks' Michael Jackson News...  (Read 491 times)

Trauma-san

This Weeks' Michael Jackson News...
« on: December 29, 2002, 11:21:35 AM »
Two things, 1, there's some song called "Xscape" that he just finished and is supposedly being leaked to the net going around.  Second, he's getting back in the studio in february with Irv Gotti, of all people, Executive producing his album along with him.  Interesting stuff.  

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:This Weeks' Michael Jackson News...
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2002, 11:29:24 AM »
I hope it will only be produced by Irv.. it would be a shame for Micheal to sing with Ja Rule or some other bitch

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2002, 12:23:33 PM »
^^definatly

dpgc2002

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2002, 02:19:46 PM »
I thought his last album was pretty decent...I don't think they promoted it enough, It sold like 2 million in the US with only one video...If he woulda came out with a video for Butterfly at least he could've sold an extra million...

Murrow

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2002, 04:18:17 PM »
Second, he's getting back in the studio in february with Irv Gotti, of all people, Executive producing his album along with him.  Interesting stuff.  

That's terrible.  Since Dre turned him down you'd expect him to get fsomeone who uses his trademarks like Irv.  Next thing you know you got Mike throwing up the "It's Muurrrrda!" signs.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2002, 04:20:13 PM by Murrow »

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2002, 04:45:02 PM »
Irv Gotti is cool as a producer... I just hope there will be songs like "Butterflies" on his next record this song is amazing with other producers than Irv ( a Battlecat or Jazzy jeff production should be cool with his vocal)...and fuck Dre for not wanted to fuck with Mikes
« Last Edit: December 29, 2002, 04:49:09 PM by Tha Bigg Chillah »

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2002, 05:55:45 PM »
I'm glad he's got Irv on board, it'll bring something new to the table.  He needs to freshen his sound up.  As for dre, he only wants to work with people that he can tell what to do.  Any established artists (besides rakim) and he don't want nothing to do with them... he's a control freak.  What he doesn't know, though, is that Mike doesn't mind letting the producer dictate the song, so it's Dre's loss.  Dre could have helped Mike make some nice stuff on his last album, and could have worked with a legend, a lotta people consider mike the most talented musician of all time, and dre turned that down, maybe he'll reconsider.  

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2002, 04:13:21 PM »
interestin, but micheal needs some1 whos as big as him in the studio to help reform him, cuz ppl havent got the guts to tell mj face to face he needs to reinvent his music abit, make his vocals on upbeat tracks more flowing instead of like shis whisperin or trying real hard to get the words out, n at the same time he needs to go back to the old mj where u hear all his funky words and sounds in the back ground! its what mj is! dont hate!

whens this album droppin?

whats the track like?

peace

The Watcher

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2002, 04:58:17 PM »
just think, if you got Ja Rule & MJ on a track together, it would sound something like the cookie monster & big bird singing .. heh.

hope irv doesnt fuck MJ up, this album could be a disaster
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2002, 07:04:19 PM »
They posted some news about him on mtv today too

"Michael Jackson recently dropped by the home of former Bee Gee Barry Gibb, and the King of Pop and the Duke of Disco wrote a song together. Not to disappoint, but there's no word on where or when the result of the collaboration will ever surface. ..."

Instant_Killa

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2002, 04:47:40 AM »
I'm glad he's got Irv on board, it'll bring something new to the table.  He needs to freshen his sound up.  As for dre, he only wants to work with people that he can tell what to do.  Any established artists (besides rakim) and he don't want nothing to do with them... he's a control freak.  What he doesn't know, though, is that Mike doesn't mind letting the producer dictate the song, so it's Dre's loss.  Dre could have helped Mike make some nice stuff on his last album, and could have worked with a legend, a lotta people consider mike the most talented musician of all time, and dre turned that down, maybe he'll reconsider.  

word, dre shoulda given some thought to it

it would be really dope to see the outcome of a mike and dre production

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2002, 11:54:24 AM »
Well.  Hell just froze over.  

Ja Rule called into 92.7 yesterday sometime (supposedly) and said that him and ashanti had been in the studio with Michael Jackson recording stuff for Mike's new album, and that the album sounded great, and will be released on Neverland Records, not on Murdah Inc, even though Irv is producing it.  He said it'd be out early 2003.  

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2003, 01:11:45 AM »

Ja Rule called into 92.7 yesterday sometime (supposedly) and said that him and ashanti had been in the studio with Michael Jackson recording stuff for Mike's new album, and that the album sounded great, and will be released on Neverland Records, not on Murdah Inc, even though Irv is producing it.  He said it'd be out early 2003.  

Ja and ashanti, with M.j?  This is unbeleiveable, them both combined dont have a fraction of the talent M.J does, oh god, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2003, 01:06:09 PM »

Ja and ashanti, with M.j?  This is unbeleiveable, them both combined dont have a fraction of the talent M.J does, oh god, peace

-{bLaDe}

word what the  fuck is he thinkin having ja rule or ashanti on his cd

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2003, 02:51:55 PM »
Mj keeps his arm open so they did Holla  at him