Author Topic: Who here has been robbed?  (Read 397 times)

Pillow

Who here has been robbed?
« on: December 29, 2002, 04:34:18 PM »
How many of yall have had ur house broken into at least one time or another? i have once a while back when i was about 7. they didnt get away with much just a phone, $100 and some other BS i dont even remember.

min0rity

Re:Who here has been robbed?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2002, 06:55:56 PM »
my house never been robbed but i've been robbed twice

one time i got robbed by this korean who pulled a knife on my cuzin so we had to give up like 20 bucks lol i would've whooped his ass but i was a little kid i couldn't

another time when me and 2 other peeps were about to get a QP(4 oz of weed) and i put in 100 dollars on it and this black dude straight up took off..mannn i was sooo damn mad that day but eventually my friend got him so....

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2002, 07:36:50 PM »
my house hasnt been robbed b4 and i havnt been jcked BUT when i lived n louisiana sum1 stole our plants on our porch lol

EM28

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2002, 08:27:11 PM »
i remember like in seventh grade some hispanic kid jacked some pokemon cards from my backpack when i wasn't looking.  I socked him for that.

peace

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2002, 11:38:32 PM »
My house has never been broken into.  A lot of my friends houses have tho.  Shit sucks.

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2002, 02:41:12 AM »
my house aint been burgled...btu i have been jacked...mainly cds...thats why i dont buy cds no more...so at least if a burned cd gets jacked i can replace it and virtually lose no money

Yeah!

• 'G'
  • Don't Get It Twisted!
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2002, 11:02:58 AM »
i remember like in seventh grade some hispanic kid jacked some pokemon cards from my backpack when i wasn't looking.  I socked him for that.

peace

Is this guy for real? Im startin to think hes a joke.

EM28

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2002, 08:02:08 PM »
what you neva liked pokemon.  funny how you pick what i typed to say shit about.  I'm done wit this bullshitin.  I neva think about yo ass. I see you think about me constantly. Yeah, you need to get off my back.  I stopped sayin shit to you.  Believe me that what i said was real i did get pokemon cards jacked so i socked the fool who jacked em.  why you sayin i'm a joke eva since that thread was made about a couple new dudes you were sayin shit about me.  But fuck it i'm done wit this shit.

peace

Yeah!

• 'G'
  • Don't Get It Twisted!
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2002, 10:34:05 AM »
I know it LOOKs like i diss you on the hour but i replyed in this thread same time i did in the other 1.

01:02:11 PM » and 01:02:58 PM.

And yeah it was kinda stupid. Maybe i shouldnt of said it. It just sounded funny. I just didnt think anyone did or would admit to playing with pokiemon. So anyways you go your way ill go mine but like i said before "stop acting like a baby." Its amazing how my karma magicly goes down as you disagree with every post i make.

EM28

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2002, 10:41:21 AM »
yeah and check your pm there should be a pretty long message from me.  I don't know how i am acting like a baby when i defend myself.  You leave me alone and i'll leave you alone.  No reason for this stupid shit.  It doesn't prove anything.  It just makes us look stupid

peace

bez

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2002, 10:41:56 AM »
my house aint been robbed b4!, I dont think I have been robbed b4, nobody would dare mess with me, grrrr

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I Am No One But The Thing Which You Fear!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2002, 11:45:15 PM »
my house amolst got robed but funniest thing happend he knocked himself out trying to walk out the door wit a whole lot of shit couldent believe it until that loud sound that woke me up and me seeing him on the floor with his eyes rolled back
soposly what happended he rammed his toe or foot to some of my funiture(u all know if this has happended to u it hurt like a bitch!)and with the t.v. over his head well  u get the picture after that never nothing has happended

end gigaganon

There Is Nothing I Can't Do, That I Can Try To Get Done.....

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2003, 11:53:45 AM »
i know peeps who have been robbed and peeps who rob, none of that shit applies to me tho
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

CripKilla

• Lil Geezy
  • represent
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2003, 12:21:34 PM »
no but i rob

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2003, 12:53:28 PM »
suckers from the candy store down the street?
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc