Author Topic: A little present from Rex....to Shallow.  (Read 296 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

A little present from Rex....to Shallow.
« on: January 06, 2011, 02:56:45 PM »
"Nobody studies like [Manning]. I know [Tom] Brady thinks he does and all that stuff," Ryan said. "I think there's probably a little more help from [Bill] Belichick with Brady than there is with Peyton Manning."

Ryan made the impromptu remark in answer to a question about how gifted Manning was in his ability to think on his feet and improvise.

"He's not just a coach on the field," Ryan said. "You give the coaching community too much credit. This guy is one of the best quarterbacks in the history of the game, and he's one of the smartest guys. And it's not just a coach dialing up plays. He dials his own plays."

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5995744
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: A little present from Rex....to Shallow.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 03:12:22 PM »
Keywords: "little more".

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 04:43:54 PM »
Greatest QB of all time
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 08:09:10 PM »
Don't think I didn't already read this and call up all my Brady buddies.

And "little more" is obviously a figure of speech. Like when Rex Ryan said he had a little more weight on him when he was in Baltimore, or that the defense of the 2000 Ravens did a little more than the offense to win that Ring, or when he said that WW2 had a little more deaths than Iraq.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 08:17:59 PM »

And "little more" is obviously a figure of speech. Like when Rex Ryan said he had a little more weight on him when he was in Baltimore, or that the defense of the 2000 Ravens did a little more than the offense to win that Ring, or when he said that WW2 had a little more deaths than Iraq.

No, a "little more" is signifying that Peyton is better, which mostly everybody can agree on; but Brady is coached to achieve his highly, much greater, much more impressive, much more astounding, much more MVP worthy, much more arousing (to me) success. Which is okay, you still have to be a fucking animal to do what he does. 8)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 08:35:29 PM »

No, a "little more" is signifying that Peyton is better, which mostly everybody can agree on; but Brady is coached to achieve his highly, much greater, much more impressive, much more astounding, much more MVP worthy, much more arousing (to me) success. Which is okay, you still have to be a fucking animal to do what he does. 8)

You still have to be an animal to do what any starting QB does. Or any starting RB, or MLB, or WR. This is the NFL. You just have to be a lot less of an animal to succeed in NE than you do in Indy. A lot, not a little. If Peyton was only "a little better" than Brady he would have been traded or cut by 05.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 09:59:15 PM »

You still have to be an animal to do what any starting QB does. Or any starting RB, or MLB, or WR. This is the NFL. You just have to be a lot less of an animal to succeed in NE than you do in Indy. A lot, not a little. If Peyton was only "a little better" than Brady he would have been traded or cut by 05.

& Tom Brady admitted that. Only showing his pure genius to go along with his fantastic haircut, killer personality & overall amazingness as a human being.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2011, 08:50:24 AM »

& Tom Brady admitted that. Only showing his pure genius to go along with his fantastic haircut, killer personality & overall amazingness as a human being.

Not quite. He said Peyton was the best fit for Indy, but he himself was the best fit for NE. Until he says that with Peyton we'd have won 6 rings and I'd gladly wear six as a back up rather than 3 as a starter I will be all over that dead beat dad.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2011, 09:42:37 AM »
I know I for damn sure would rather have 3 rings as the man  than 6 as the bitch-boy, who wouldn't?

Here's the best article in the world about those 2 niggas: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmonsnfl2010/week18picks&sportCat=nfl
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 09:46:48 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2011, 10:23:49 AM »

No, a "little more" is signifying that Peyton is better, which mostly everybody can agree on; but Brady is coached to achieve his highly, much greater, much more impressive, much more astounding, much more MVP worthy,much more arousing (to me)(no homo) success. Which is okay, you still have to be a fucking animal to do what he does. 8)

there ya go  8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2011, 10:33:18 AM »
I know I for damn sure would rather have 3 rings as the man  than 6 as the bitch-boy, who wouldn't?

Here's the best article in the world about those 2 niggas: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmonsnfl2010/week18picks&sportCat=nfl

What bothers me is that it's a Kobe vs Lebron debate, when it should be a Kobe vs Tony Parker debate. Brady isn't any better than the rest of the top 10. He just has the better team and coach. Manning is better than the top ten every year and has the worst team, and now worst coach.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2011, 10:46:52 AM »

No, a "little more" is signifying that Peyton is better, which mostly everybody can agree on; but Brady is coached to achieve his highly, much greater, much more impressive, much more astounding, much more MVP worthy,much more arousing (to me)(no homo) success. Which is okay, you still have to be a fucking animal to do what he does. 8)

there ya go  8)

No, no, no. It's a yes homo comment. :D