Author Topic: Big C-style Presents - 19th St Vaults Vol. 1 *Break Down Pt. 3 & More Audio*  (Read 4583 times)

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
I've sent Big C a PM, maybe he'll reply

Soopahigh

Let's hope so  :-\

Will_B

What about big Nima? Can't he shake the 19th Street Tree? See what drops out.. :laugh:

BiggBoogaBiff

damn, i was fuckin lookin' 4ward to hearing this.  fuck sales, this album needed 2 be heard!

Okka

i refuse to let this thread die until we get answers!

bigpimpin20

too bad they fucked that one up. i bet it has somethin to do with songs that was released on LBC crew album flossin, not get wet, 2 be dpg & jaccaz reunion

Will_B

too bad they fucked that one up. i bet it has somethin to do with songs that was released on LBC crew album flossin, not get wet, 2 be dpg & jaccaz reunion

Good point. We could be talking royalty payments behind the scenes...

skriLL

i refuse to let this thread die until we get answers!

D-TalkX

Is this out yet? Where can we find it? Also the Original, can't find that either...let's get this shit on iTunesssss

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG

Then did he reply?

Just someone let us know what happened with this project

Will_B

Maybe C-Style held out to give some space between releases....or some of the dudes who's material he's releasing objected in some way? Royalty percentages?

OG Hack Wilson

i really wanna hear that Kurupt "rap killer" verse :(

id pay 10 bucks alone for that one song lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Will_B

Update please.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

i really wanna hear that Kurupt "rap killer" verse :(

id pay 10 bucks alone for that one song lol

Quadruple OG