Author Topic: Big C-style Presents - 19th St Vaults Vol. 1 *Break Down Pt. 3 & More Audio*  (Read 4578 times)

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
one things for sure, pullin the plug on a project without givin any answers is a bitch-move
this dude is building up anticipatement with a million pages of discussion, n then - nothing
disrespectful, fuck 19th street records

yeah, i guess he has burned the bridges for the future.

Will_B

Update? :-\

Soopahigh

none  :'(

ICHI THE KILLER

bump some1 should holla at them and find out whats up

Eric - Dubcnn.com

one things for sure, pullin the plug on a project without givin any answers is a bitch-move
this dude is building up anticipatement with a million pages of discussion, n then - nothing

It's still coming! C-Style got cool with Snoop again and has been touring with him along with Dave Aron. So it's delayed for a minute but its still coming! Be on the lookout!

sms130

• 'G'

It's still coming! C-Style got cool with Snoop again and has been touring with him along with Dave Aron. So it's delayed for a minute but its still coming! Be on the lookout!
Wow, now that's what's up. That's great news, sound like a huge reunion is about to go down.

Will_B

Great news.

Mietek23

Can't fuckin' wait 8) 8) 8)

Okka

Damn, that's great news. I'm glad they back together again.

Quadruple OG

What is this, like the 20th time they've beefed and patched things up?

Okka

What is this, like the 20th time they've beefed and patched things up?

I always wondered why "we got Big C-Style on the grill" was censored on the "Got Beef" video. I guess they had some issues at that time too.

Soopahigh

Damn, that's great news. I'm glad they back together again.

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG

"a minute" has a very interesting definition in Hip Hop circles ...

I still wanna buy and support this but it would be nice to hear ANYTHING concrete about this project.

Okka

I hope Eric can holla at Big C-Style and ask him what's goin' on with this project.

Will_B

I hope anyone can holla at Big C-Style and ask him what's goin' on with this project.