Author Topic: Want some more rare tracks and death row leaks in cdq? visit this thread:)  (Read 3164 times)

procrastiNate

Re: Want some more rare tracks and death row leaks in cdq? visit this thread:)
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2011, 11:52:44 AM »
Sounds like some '94 shit to me so I would say that it's probably the original.

Mietek23

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2011, 11:55:42 AM »
Who knows, it could be the OG.. and since you came Kilo, here's the track I forgot to send you some time ago, lol :)

Danny Boy - Against All Odds
http://www.limelinx.com/files/3033844b812c99271f84b32c56f9d2d9

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2011, 12:16:06 PM »
Who knows, it could be the OG.. and since you came Kilo, here's the track I forgot to send you some time ago, lol :)

Danny Boy - Against All Odds
http://www.limelinx.com/files/3033844b812c99271f84b32c56f9d2d9

Thank you, sir. + 1. No one has this track minus you, despite it being one of Danny Boy's best Death Row tracks.

procrastiNate

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2011, 12:22:38 PM »
??? I've actually had it for a good minute. Don't remember where I got it from though.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2011, 12:23:36 PM »
??? I've actually had it for a good minute. Don't remember where I got it from though.

Nino leaked a snippet years ago, then I leaked the full in like 06/07 then lost it.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2011, 12:33:35 PM »
With that being said, here's another track:

CPO Boss Hogg - Fleetwood Mac (CDQ)
http://www.limelinx.com/files/91c159a0066d524b3702c0e52db9ace9

Enjoy it if you want.

thats dope!  8)

originalsfx

• Lil Geezy
  • http://djsfex.weebly.com/
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2011, 12:35:27 PM »
thanks man great tracks 8)
Dj SFeX
http://djsfex.weebly.com/

Free mix CD downloads - Checkout 'SYNTHetic Vol.1.' for that classic west coast sound...

Mietek23

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2011, 12:45:45 PM »
Here's the last one for now - I'll be back tomorrow with some more stuff ;)

Crooked I - Gangsta Rap (Solo Version)
http://www.limelinx.com/files/ec649cc8e813128c33ef959c16220462

procrastiNate

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2011, 01:09:32 PM »
Hellz yeah. Enjoying the shit outta all this music man. 8)

Quadruple OG

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2011, 01:18:07 PM »
I'm upset because I created a recent death row leaks thread and you go and create yourself another one lol.

BTW is it just me, or does that Crooked I "Gangsta Rap" solo sound home made? There's definitely a difference in quality between that last verse and the chorus after it.

JohnnyL

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2011, 01:26:37 PM »

Yeah.  Actually I posted it on here some time ago.  Although Tanner is right in that myself (and I'm sure others) got it on here from when Nino posted a long time ago.  It's from the unreleased "Death Row Inside Out" Compilation.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2011, 01:30:52 PM »
Have any of the other tracks from the Original "Inside Out" compilation leaked? I think there was a song called "Handcuff Your Hoes" with Tha Realest and Top Dogg and "Cry 4 Me, Die 4 U" on there as well.

JohnnyL

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2011, 01:40:12 PM »
Have any of the other tracks from the Original "Inside Out" compilation leaked? I think there was a song called "Handcuff Your Hoes" with Tha Realest and Top Dogg and "Cry 4 Me, Die 4 U" on there as well.

There was a Death Row Records blog a while back that had a bootleg version of "Inside Out." (Sorry, I don't have the site's address anymore, maybe someone else has it).  Between what was on that version and what I had found on other sites over the years, I found these songs:

1. Death Row Intro
2. Late Night
3. What's Da Deal
4. Only Because of U
5. Goin' Back to Cali
6. Easy to Be a Soldier
7. Texas Got G's Too
8. With Me Tonight
9. Fifty Sac
10. We Don't Love 'Em
11. They Wanna Be Like Us
12. Unconditional Love
16. Just Touch Me
18. Wo Do You Believe In
21. Gotta Love Gangstas
22. Cry 4 Me, Die 4 U
23. I'm Coming Home
24. Against All Odds

I'm not entirely sure all of these are the original recordings though. Maybe someone else could answer that. I think some of them may have been re-recorded by the respective artists after they left Death Row.  And of course, some of them were on other projects like "Chronic 2000."  That "Cry 4 Me, Die 4 You" track was on FTP's first "Top Dogg" bootleg.

**Btw, "Handcuff Your Hoes" was listed as #20 on the original tracklist for "Inside Out."  I'm not sure if it's leaked or not.  I don't think I have it, but it's possible it leaked and I just overlooked it.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 01:50:35 PM by JohnnyL »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2011, 01:51:03 PM »

I'm not entirely sure all of these are the original recordings though. Maybe someone else could answer that. I think some of them may have been re-recorded by the respective artists after they left Death Row.  And of course, some of them were on other projects like "Chronic 2000."  That "Cry 4 Me, Die 4 You" track was on FTP's first "Top Dogg" bootleg.

Is this the bootleg you were thinking of?: http://www.filenest.com/music/death-row-inside-out-compilation-2010

It sounded like "Cry 4 Me Die 4 U" was not the full version. Was only 2 1/2 minutes long and sounded like parts were cut out.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 02:01:57 PM by Reality Check »

JohnnyL

« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2011, 01:59:41 PM »

I'm not entirely sure all of these are the original recordings though. Maybe someone else could answer that. I think some of them may have been re-recorded by the respective artists after they left Death Row.  And of course, some of them were on other projects like "Chronic 2000."  That "Cry 4 Me, Die 4 You" track was on FTP's first "Top Dogg" bootleg.

Is this the bootleg you were thinking of?: http://www.filenest.com/music/death-row-inside-out-compilation-2010

It sounded like "Cry 4 Me Die 4 U" was not the full version. Was only 2 1/2 minutes long and sounded like parts were cut out. I

Right.  I did get some of the songs from that version.  Although when putting mine together, I've been using the original tracklist which was 25 tracks long, rather than 17.  It also appears they've added tracks to the 17 track version.  For instance, "Caught Up in the Game" doesn't appear on the original track list at all.  You might be right about that "Cry 4 Me Die 4 U" song not being the full version.  I'm pretty sure that all they did was take the track from FTP's first Top Dogg bootleg.  Also, I think that bootleg version from that website was using remixed tracks by Chocolate Bandit and Doobie that were released on albums, after they left Death Row.  Not sure what else might not be original.  I think many of them are original, just because they were also available on other albums.