Author Topic: new 50 Cent track - Many Men  (Read 289 times)

Ltnluv23

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
new 50 Cent track - Many Men
« on: December 29, 2002, 08:56:15 PM »
my radio station just premiered a new 50 joint..i only caught the last verse n the hook..he took sum shots directed at ja i think.but this shit is HOT......i dl a snippet from a homeboy..beat is hot..the hook goes like

"many men, wish death upon me, blood and my dogg and i cant see,
im tryin to be wut im destined to be, and niggas tryin to take my life away,
i put a whole in a nigga for fuckin wit me, my mack on the wall, now u gonna see, betta watch how u talk when u talk about me, cuz ill come n take ur life away...many men, many many many men, wish death upon me no i dont cry no more, dont look to the sky no more, have mercy on many men, ".....im gettin more n more hungry for his new album.....for sum reason...i like when 50 cent sings hooks...sumtin catchy bout em...like in wanksta, rap game, places to go, in the club..etc

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:new 50 Cent track - Many Men
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2002, 08:58:16 PM »
sounds dope cant wait to hear it

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2002, 12:04:13 AM »
Isn't that the exact length of the verse of the song he spit on 106 and park the other day? You sure dude heard the whole song, it sounds to me like he just heard 50's verse on t.v. the other day.  They were talking about his album, and he said his favorite song was "many men" and then rapped those same exact lines.  

Ltnluv23

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2002, 01:48:49 AM »
u can believe me or not.i could care less..i aint loosin nuttin..but i heard the song on da radio n i got a snippet of it......and by the way the thing he spit on 106 park aint even the whole hook that i wrote up there....

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2002, 01:55:01 AM »
OH, i thought you meant your friend told you about it, my bad.     I believe you, i just misread.

BIG.DADDY

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • back da fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2002, 10:03:44 AM »
Acutally, a snippet of that song is on DJ Whoo Kid's latest mix tape hosted by Tracy Mcgrady. The shit is hot!!! Just reading the lyrics do not do it justice. 1