Author Topic: Will Smith for Prez........  (Read 189 times)

S.G.V.

Re:Will Smith for Prez........
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2002, 04:21:44 PM »
there is no fucking difference. rappers cuss in their songs for the same reason people cuss in movies. to get their point across. if will smith is so self righteous then he shouldn't be cussing in movies. it doesn't matter if he wrote it or if someone else did. bottom line, he cusses in movies, so he shouldn't be so quick to judge other people. he's also killed people in his movies. but he doesn't think its the same thing. so basically his thing is "i'm above cussing, unless i'ma get paid for it-then i lose my integrity."
if will smith is gettin paid to read what SOMEONE else wrote for him its different than something he wrote for himself...in acting its a part of the job description to read whats written for u...plus it puts food in his families mouth...so if he turned down every roll that had cussin then he would probably have no acting career...there is a difference...cuz theyre not his words....

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2002, 11:31:33 PM »
so in other words, will smith couldn't get mad at eazy e when he did boyz in the hood? cuz he sure as fuck didn't write that. like i said will smith has integrity, but it can be sold for a price.  you ever heard bill cosby? he disses on people all the time for using foul language. and he never cussed on his show, or his stand-up. and he's a multi-millionaire. so don't give me this shit-he wouldn't be able to find work, he's doin it do put food in his family's mouths. so are all the rappers who cuss.

S.G.V.

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2002, 02:13:58 AM »
^^^if he bashed eazy for it then hes a hypocrite...as for the cos...he is choosy...how many movies do u see the cos in?...not many...hes mainly a tv star now...they dont cuss on tv...but like i said about puttin food in his fams mouth...if will smith wrote the movie with cussin then hes bein a hypocrite...but he didnt...so its different than a rapper writin a rhyme with cussin...cuz THEY wrote it...why is that so hard for u to understand?