Author Topic: Chris Brown acting like a blood  (Read 394 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Chris Brown acting like a blood
« on: January 12, 2011, 03:32:39 AM »
  ::) whats next
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Chris Brown acting like a blood
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 07:33:36 AM »
i didn't watch it but u do know that in 2011 Crips and Bloods have infiltrated almost every major position in the United States from the streets to public office, it's nothing new.  i'm not even gonna pay attention to Chris Brown personally but nowadays if celebrities are bangin' I don't find that action too too far fetched, after all alot of these niggaz come from the streets in tha 1st place, just becuz they diversified their portfolio's don't mean that they went soft (some niggaz just take a little longer to learn they lesson).

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 11:04:49 AM »
"Weenies". :laugh:

Muhfukka

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 01:36:49 PM »
i didn't watch it but u do know that in 2011 Crips and Bloods have infiltrated almost every major position in the United States from the streets to public office, it's nothing new.  i'm not even gonna pay attention to Chris Brown personally but nowadays if celebrities are bangin' I don't find that action too too far fetched, after all alot of these niggaz come from the streets in tha 1st place, just becuz they diversified their portfolio's don't mean that they went soft (some niggaz just take a little longer to learn they lesson).
shut up betch

Bananas

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 03:32:25 PM »
Maybe he's from Oakland. Those motherfuckers call each other blood more than they do nigga.