Author Topic: Kanye West & Jay-Z - H.A.M.  (Read 1209 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Kanye West & Jay-Z - H.A.M.
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2011, 08:40:24 PM »
^^Yeah and those two branches next to the wings are oak leaves / olive leaves.  I'd suggest yall look up the history of that symbol. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2011, 09:24:26 PM »
I love this stuff lmao.

EDIT: Does the opera singing at the three minute mark have any significance?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 09:30:06 PM by Chamillitary Click »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2011, 05:34:08 AM »
honestly, all the cover art significance you point out, i dont give rappers that much credit for being that witty;

the beatles and the whole paul is dead shit, people still talked about that, this, motherfuckers will forget about in a week.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2011, 07:59:43 AM »
I love this stuff lmao.

EDIT: Does the opera singing at the three minute mark have any significance?

Absolutely. It signifies that the producer sucks.

jeanmiche777

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2011, 08:10:07 AM »
Production is messed up. Somebody forgot to mix it at some point. You can't really hear the sounds going on when the ''opera'' part kicks in. And I got good headphones

Anunikke

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2011, 08:11:42 AM »
Jrome you are reaching.

Do you really think these homo's would get in the illuminati anyway?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2011, 08:27:29 AM »
honestly, all the cover art significance you point out, i dont give rappers that much credit for being that witty;

the beatles and the whole paul is dead shit, people still talked about that, this, motherfuckers will forget about in a week.

Here's the deal. Entertainers whether it be actors, musicians, etc are merely puppets. They aren't the ones choosing what they wear, what they say, what their videos look like, album covers, etc.  Many of them are not even remotely aware of the symbolism they use. But I promise you, Jiggaman knows all about it, and so does Kanye. But they are higher up in the entertainment world, especially Jay. I mean he hangs out with Bill Gates who happily and openly admits that he supports eugenics. The mainstream entertainment industry is ran by just a few people at the top who are absolutely pushing an agenda.

As for the Beatles...who I am a huge fan of, were a total product of the Tavistock Institute. Research that. So were the Rolling Stones and endless other acts old and new. I'm on my phone or I'd post pics, which I'm sure you have seen...flashing occult hand signs, draped in dead babies. Aleister Crowley is on the Sgt Peppers album. Research him and what John Lennon said about him. John was breaking away from them and openly fighting them and thats why the CIA had him whacked.  I could post much more but I don't have time. Peace.

The Beatles definitely foisted occult symboli

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2011, 08:49:02 AM »
Jrome you are reaching.

If u see how many hundreds (more like thousands over the years) of times these same symbols are plastered everywhere, over and over again, you would have to be naive to think that it is a coincidence or has no meaning.

99% of all entertainers are severe ego maniacs who would do ANYTHING for fame. Others may not wan to go along with it, but are threatened if they don't. The same people that founded Hollywood also own radio an television. And I mean, they completely control those industries. All of the biggest names would never get to where they are unless they are allowed to.

And yes, these homos would be down for it...they are employed by degenerates who are homosexual themselves. Entertainers are often raped / sodomized and black mailed with that info so they continue going along with the agenda. You don't get Jigga status, Michael Jackson status, Puffy, Birdman, russell Simmons status without getting pounded in the ass.

The entertainment industry is very disturbing, much worse than they advertise.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2011, 09:02:22 AM »
jrome, as long as you keep this shit to yourself.  if you feel the need to start change please see a doctor
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2011, 09:12:06 AM »
Lmao @ the opera singing.  That shit was corny and contrived / forced.  Other than that, the beat was nothing special, sounds like a lot of generic mainstream hip hop which is why I don't check for much of it...

However, I will say that Jay actually attacked this beat which is def surprising.  His flow was in rhythm with the song and he was rhyming nicer than he has in a long ass time.  This is honestly the first Jigga verse that I have really felt in literally years.  And some of yall know how I feel about Jiggaman, ie that he's a low life scumbag.  Just want to point that out that i can call a spade a spade, and his verse was tight

I suggest you check Shiny Suit Theory with Jay Electronica.To me, that's Jay's best verse since Black Album, not that I've followed everything he drops but I'm sure he hasn't dropped something that stellar in a minute
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Anunikke

« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2011, 09:28:16 AM »
Jrome you are reaching.

If u see how many hundreds (more like thousands over the years) of times these same symbols are plastered everywhere, over and over again, you would have to be naive to think that it is a coincidence or has no meaning.

99% of all entertainers are severe ego maniacs who would do ANYTHING for fame. Others may not wan to go along with it, but are threatened if they don't. The same people that founded Hollywood also own radio an television. And I mean, they completely control those industries. All of the biggest names would never get to where they are unless they are allowed to.

And yes, these homos would be down for it...they are employed by degenerates who are homosexual themselves. Entertainers are often raped / sodomized and black mailed with that info so they continue going along with the agenda. You don't get Jigga status, Michael Jackson status, Puffy, Birdman, russell Simmons status without getting pounded in the ass.

Exactly, they do anything for fame.
The alleged illuminati are people who are completely invisible, why the fuck would they associate themselves with known attention whores?

The star is everywhere because it's a very basic shape.
Little children often draw stars, are they affiliated with the illuminati?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2011, 07:48:25 PM »
After bumping this for a little bit, me thinks it should've been a j. cole and jay-z track instead of a knaye one
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2011, 02:48:03 AM »
Jrome you are reaching.

Exactly, they do anything for fame.
The alleged illuminati are people who are completely invisible, why the fuck would they associate themselves with known attention whores?

The star is everywhere because it's a very basic shape.
Little children often draw stars, are they affiliated with the illuminati?

Illuminati is kind of a misnomer...think of it more as a company. Further, as I've said, entertainers are merely puppets.  The top of the pyramid isn't talking to Jay Z, they've got prolly 20 levels of people below them that handle this aspect.  They dictate the overall agenda and it is carried out.  Old ass jews like David Rockefeller or Evelyn de Rothschild aren't keeping their ear to the streets for bangin beats lol.  It's all about social engineering.

Stars are one thing, pentagrams are another.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2011, 02:51:05 AM »
Lmao @ the opera singing.  That shit was corny and contrived / forced.  Other than that, the beat was nothing special, sounds like a lot of generic mainstream hip hop which is why I don't check for much of it...

However, I will say that Jay actually attacked this beat which is def surprising.  His flow was in rhythm with the song and he was rhyming nicer than he has in a long ass time.  This is honestly the first Jigga verse that I have really felt in literally years.  And some of yall know how I feel about Jiggaman, ie that he's a low life scumbag.  Just want to point that out that i can call a spade a spade, and his verse was tight

I suggest you check Shiny Suit Theory with Jay Electronica.To me, that's Jay's best verse since Black Album, not that I've followed everything he drops but I'm sure he hasn't dropped something that stellar in a minute

Will do, thanks

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2011, 08:51:16 PM »
"I'm about to go ham"

What? Fuck off. Dumb shit.