Author Topic: U.S. aid workers killed in Yemen  (Read 541 times)

Woodrow

Re:U.S. aid workers killed in Yemen
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2002, 03:38:04 PM »
you know what i dont understand? why all of a sudden posting articles is the common method of communicating for some of these people that post here? where are your opinions? what the hell does posting an article prove? its good once in a while , but when all i see is articles what is the purpose?

I let the articles speak for themselves....

I don't like killing. Thats my opinion.

Posting an article shows the Hate is still alive in the world. I post the articles to show who is killing for hate.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2002, 05:06:54 PM »
You just loooove to defend muslims don't u?

LoL

Who the fuck is this?

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2002, 07:47:56 PM »
You just loooove to defend muslims don't u?

LoL

Who the fuck is this?

RapQuake

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2002, 09:10:10 PM »
whatever man....posting the odd article is cool, but doing it like everyday is just foolish, u coppin out with that shit
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2002, 09:55:52 PM »
whatever man....posting the odd article is cool, but doing it like everyday is just foolish, u coppin out with that shit

If factual information is "coppin out", then hell yes Im "coppin out".
« Last Edit: December 30, 2002, 09:56:09 PM by Engel-Rock »

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2002, 09:58:40 PM »
I don't see anything wrong with it.  It's a good way to present a non-biased view of it.  He posted the article, instead of just saying "Man!!!! TODAY!!! On the NEWS!!! They done killed a bunch of doctors in Yemen! They killed 'em! F'in Muslims, killed Christians, that's the only reason they did it!!!"  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2002, 12:16:29 AM »
I don't see anything wrong with it.  It's a good way to present a non-biased view of it.  He posted the article, instead of just saying "Man!!!! TODAY!!! On the NEWS!!! They done killed a bunch of doctors in Yemen! They killed 'em! F'in Muslims, killed Christians, that's the only reason they did it!!!"  

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

infinite59

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2002, 02:31:03 AM »
Hmm.... a couple aidworkers dead in Yemen, a couple dozen Palestinians dead... hmmm.......... just another day.

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2002, 02:41:12 AM »
Hmm.... a couple aidworkers dead in Yemen, a couple dozen Palestinians dead... hmmm.......... just another day.

That dosen't make the killings acceptable or alright.

Fighting kills 5 in West Bank, Gaza

1.) In the first incident, Israeli forces shot and killed a Palestinian gunman disguised as an Israeli soldier in Gaza after he opened fire on the troops near the Karni crossing,

2.) a Palestinian man, Hassan abu-Said, was shot dead by Israeli gunfire that came from the direction of an Israeli settlement, Palestinian sources said. Israeli military sources said soldiers had seen two armed Palestinians in an area where they were not allowed to be and opened fire, later discovering that one of them, abu-Said, had been hit.

3.) In Hebron, in the West Bank, an 18-year-old Palestinian man was found beaten to death Monday less than an hour after his arrest by Israeli soldiers, the man's family said.

4.) In the old city area of Nablus, Israeli border police said they shot and killed a Palestinian youth after he threw a Molotov cocktail at them.

5.) The Israeli army also reported an incident near Jenin, in the northern West Bank, in which a 37-year-old Palestinian teacher crashed his car into an army vehicle, seriously injuring one soldier. The teacher then came out of his car and approached the soldiers who said they saw an object in his hand that they believed was a pistol. The army said the soldiers shot and killed him but it turned out the man was unarmed. The Israeli army commander of the central area ordered an investigation into the death, the army said.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/12/30/mideast.violence/index.html