Author Topic: Dr. Dre's "I Need A Doctor" To Be Released Feb 1st (Cover)  (Read 3771 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Dr. Dre's "I Need A Doctor" To Be Released Feb 1st (Cover)
« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2011, 12:36:25 PM »
its the final version...i have a homeboy thats an interscope intern and this is going to be the first song on detox after a brief intro. promo copies of a detox sampler are already in the hands of certain privy individuals.  ;)

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2011, 12:50:12 PM »
I aint wrong. A friend of mine which I studied with in the UK is a close friend of Alex da Kid. Trust me, this is the final version. You will see for yourself upon it's release  8)
The fact that Detox actually drops hurts huh?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2011, 01:12:27 PM »
I aint wrong. A friend of mine which I studied with in the UK is a close friend of Alex da Kid. Trust me, this is the final version. You will see for yourself upon it's release  8)
nice try

YoungGotti

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2011, 01:13:40 PM »
theres a little difference but not much

I dont think its the finished version

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #94 on: January 27, 2011, 02:35:22 PM »
I aint wrong. A friend of mine which I studied with in the UK is a close friend of Alex da Kid. Trust me, this is the final version. You will see for yourself upon it's release  8)
nice try

Wait and see  8) I aint the one who's butthurt over this. Even if Detox does get released, you dickriders will love it anyway so having a discussion whether you will love it or not becomes highly pointless.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #95 on: January 27, 2011, 02:39:30 PM »
The fact that Detox actually drops hurts huh?

Nah, and it isn't released yet is it? Or have I missed something?

Let me throw a question back at you: The fact that you've been waiting 10+ years, and this is what you get, actually hurts huh?

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2011, 02:41:45 PM »
lmao the west coast has bred some pretty pathetic fans...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2011, 12:23:13 AM »
I aint wrong. A friend of mine which I studied with in the UK is a close friend of Alex da Kid. Trust me, this is the final version. You will see for yourself upon it's release  8)
nice try

Wait and see  8) I aint the one who's butthurt over this. Even if Detox does get released, you dickriders will love it anyway so having a discussion whether you will love it or not becomes highly pointless.

Pretty much all of the Dre fans have given a negative reaction to Kush and I Need A Doctor so your logic for the dickriders kinda fails there

Fraxxx

« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2011, 12:43:14 AM »
I really like the song, the hook is great IMO but I still can't think of it as a Dre song. It's more like a Em song that could be put out in preparation of the first Dre single. :-\
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2011, 03:33:26 AM »
nice try

Pretty much all of the Dre fans have given a negative reaction to Kush and I Need A Doctor so your logic for the dickriders kinda fails there

Read again. I said Detox, not theese two tracks. Again, time will show :)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2011, 04:07:16 AM »
Is the version on 2dopboyz the final? If so I'm unimpressed, the drums hit harder and there's some extra sounds but shit still doesn't sound like a crisp dre production, and I'm listening to this in dre studio beats. This song will blow up and i dont mind it as an eminem song but dre needs to drop something for the heads soon
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 04:08:59 AM by dubsmith_nz »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2011, 04:22:20 AM »
nice try

i'm not a stan, try again.

Is the version on 2dopboyz the final? If so I'm unimpressed, the drums hit harder and there's some extra sounds but shit still doesn't sound like a crisp dre production, and I'm listening to this in dre studio beats. This song will blow up and i dont mind it as an eminem song but dre needs to drop something for the heads soon
that version is not CDQ either.

by the way, Dre didn't produce it, Alex da kid did
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 04:24:54 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2011, 05:03:07 AM »
It's an Alex Da Kidd production, aka piece of shit radio ass trash

shit ain't going to be anywhere near as crisp as Dre's "production"

You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2011, 02:31:29 PM »
nice try

i'm not a stan, try again.

Is the version on 2dopboyz the final? If so I'm unimpressed, the drums hit harder and there's some extra sounds but shit still doesn't sound like
 a crisp dre production, and I'm listening to this in dre studio beats. This song will blow up and i dont mind it as an eminem song but dre needs to drop something for the heads soon
that version is not CDQ either.

by the way, Dre didn't produce it, Alex da kid did

Yeah i know it's an Alex production but you would expect dre to add some touches and do the final mix, so I would expect the final product to have the same sound quality as a dre production. Guess we'll find out in a couple of days

WCoastTillIDie

« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2011, 08:21:38 PM »
nice try

Kush was a good song!  Dunno what you're talking about.