Author Topic: Dr. Dre's "I Need A Doctor" To Be Released Feb 1st (Cover)  (Read 3772 times)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Re: Dr. Dre's "I Need A Doctor" To Be Released Jan 25th (Cover)
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2011, 06:31:09 AM »
Detox will be pushed back for another 6 months after this song is released and Interscope hears the feeback on it ... I still think Dre had no motivation, neither the inspiration to release another album and was just cool with producing a (very) few songs for others artist a year... he was just forced by Iovine

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
Re: I Need A Doctor To Be Released Feb 1
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2011, 08:04:45 AM »
I personally no longer anticipate the album as much as i did, this track is a 'album-filler'.

I honestly herd this song 2wice, I'm gonna give it another listen when the Promo CDS drops but I seriously doubt I'm gonna be able to play the whole way threw.

I think this album is geared towards the young kids that are in middle/high school, cause the track is simple and straight to the cheesy' point.
[hence souljha girl - youuuuuu!]

Its a depressing song, something Tyler Swift would write. 'Hip-Hop EMO', I wont be surprised if Aftermath signs a Lil Bow Wow this year. 8)

EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2011, 12:18:32 PM »
I think this album is geared towards the young kids that are in middle/high school, cause the track is simple and straight to the cheesy' point.

Sounds about right. 2001 came out when I was in middle school and was targeted towards my age group. People seem to be forgetting that.

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2011, 12:47:55 PM »
Did anyone stop to think that maybe its just a skeleton beat and the final one will have a different sounding beat by Dre?

snoop

« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2011, 01:44:21 PM »
Did anyone stop to think that maybe its just a skeleton beat and the final one will have a different sounding beat by Dre?

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2011, 02:27:29 PM »
Usually the leaks we get from Dre are pretty much final versions, except for some polishin

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2011, 02:51:20 PM »

that's a big assumption to make, based off of nothing

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2011, 04:41:55 PM »
Detox will be pushed back for another 6 months after this song is released and Interscope hears the feeback on it ... I still think Dre had no motivation, neither the inspiration to release another album and was just cool with producing a (very) few songs for others artist a year... he was just forced by Iovine

Are you kidding? Eminen skylar grey and Alex tha Kidd are all on fire right now, the old heads may not like it and it may not sound like classic dre, but this single is gonna blow andbe exactly what interscope needs for dre to drop detox

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2011, 05:04:23 PM »
this is Detox 2nd single :-\

:-\

get a grip...its gonna be okay.

if yall were smart you wouldnt be all over these leaks its impossible to guage the quality of an album until you hear it all mixed and sequenced. i stayed away from most of the kanye leaks and was very surprised while everyone else bitched about the tracks on an individual basis only to suck kanyes dick upon release...seriously do your self a favor and from here on out stay away from the leaks ....you will thank me later.

Lunatic

« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2011, 07:00:14 PM »
It'll sound a lot more polished I'm sure but the basis of the song is what it is. Nobody on this forum will like it & I don't blame y'all. The beat is some typical Alex Da Kid stuff. Sounds like it should be for a Eminem/Rihanna collabo, or B.o.B./Hayley from Paramore as he's done in the past. 

NOT Dr. Dre.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2011, 12:43:39 PM »
Alright, it's the 25th; where is this?

shu

« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2011, 12:51:40 PM »
February 1, 2011

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2011, 12:55:21 PM »
February 1, 2011

Why is this thread lying to me? :-\

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

JohnnyL

« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2011, 02:46:48 PM »
February 1, 2011

Why is this thread lying to me? :-\

You have to remember, this is a rap record, and as such there must be an obligatory delay of it's release, at least one time....maybe more.