Author Topic: Most Racist Slurs  (Read 896 times)

Trauma-san

Most Racist Slurs
« on: December 30, 2002, 07:16:38 PM »
What's everybody's "favorite" racial slurs?  This is contraversial, but see if you can think outside the box for a second... Racial slurs exist, and their horrible, of course, and I would never demean any race, but what's your favorite Racial Slur, as in , the funniest or whatever?  I always thought "Scud Dodger" was a funny one, and "Cracker" because slaves invented it for the white man with the whip cracking over their head.  What do yall think?  Personal Favorites?  

Instant_Killa

Re:Most Racist Slurs
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2002, 04:25:21 AM »
wtf....trauma, i thought u were a religious dude...ur inner feelings say something else...lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2002, 11:22:46 AM »
LOL.  I am religious, and like I said, I don't support racist slurs, LOL.  .. But comeon, some of  'em are funny, to me, in the point that people would be so ignorant as to believe that, and spend their time making them up... so Like I said, "Scud Dodger" is pretty damn funny.  That probably took a while.  Same with "Cracker".  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2002, 06:21:11 PM »
Chink is always funny...LoL

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2002, 06:33:55 PM »
when my cousin's friend said camel jockey i cracked up

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2003, 03:33:25 AM »
Rednecks are always the quickest with the racial slurs.  They have all kinds of cute, school-marmish Beavis and Butthead jokes.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2003, 01:36:54 PM »
Yeah, god bless em for being so stupid.  I always thought the militant, hate my race, white boy wiggers were pretty racist, too, but hey, that's just me.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2003, 11:56:57 PM »
Rednecks are always the quickest with the racial slurs.  They have all kinds of cute, school-marmish Beavis and Butthead jokes.

speaking of beavis and butt-head i gotta remember to get that best of beavis and butt-head video collection next paycheck...good lookin' out brian

oh yeah i don't think beavis nor butt-head ever said a racist slur

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2003, 12:16:45 AM »
Calling Mexicans Bean Burritos is always funny...LoL

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2003, 12:59:03 AM »

speaking of beavis and butt-head i gotta remember to get that best of beavis and butt-head video collection next paycheck...good lookin' out brian

do they sell that in stores cuz ive only seen it on tv sayin u can only call up or order it online.  i really want 2 get that.  ive been downloading episodes of kazza.  couch fishin will always be my personal favorite an there x-mas special is classic

min0rity

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2003, 08:24:24 AM »
cracker kike is funny

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2003, 11:03:53 AM »
kike is funny

I never really understood what kike meant, so it never seemed that funny to me...It just sounds funny...LoL

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2003, 01:10:25 PM »

Yeah, That thing looks AWESOME! There's like 42 episodes, three dvd's for 30 bucks.  I think the episodes are only about 9 minutes though, there were two per show, minus commercials, minus videos.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2003, 03:51:13 PM »

Yeah, That thing looks AWESOME! There's like 42 episodes, three dvd's for 30 bucks.  I think the episodes are only about 9 minutes though, there were two per show, minus commercials, minus videos.  

LoL...I dont think they take out the music videos...plus isnt it $39.99?

xNadyax

• 'G'
  • :)
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2003, 04:12:41 PM »
well seriously i think its when white people of english race or whatever (england for me) just shout "black" at any race that aint theres for example asian/mediteranean whatever they just shout black that is sooooooo ignorant, used to happen round here but soon as i started dressin up, bit ov make up, n grew up abit they dont seem 2 shout it anymore  :-\ well there ya go lol
!NADYA!