Author Topic: Most Racist Slurs  (Read 897 times)

Sub-Z

Re:Most Racist Slurs
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2003, 05:16:40 PM »
lol@how this topic went from racial slurs to the beavis and butthead dvd collection

i have the dvd's by the way,they sure are dope......and to all those that want it but dont have it...i have seen the top of the mountain....and it is good

infinite59

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2003, 02:24:58 AM »
Yeah, god bless em for being so stupid.  I always thought the militant, hate my race, white boy wiggers were pretty racist, too, but hey, that's just me.  

Well for example, one is an inbreaded, nascar hat wearing, beer-guzzling, barbarian, with bumberstickers on his car and a mullet.  And boasts his ignorance daily.

And the other makes a detailed analysis that rednecks are to immature to understand.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2003, 02:25:16 AM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2003, 02:27:05 AM »
Yeah, god bless em for being so stupid.  I always thought the militant, hate my race, white boy wiggers were pretty racist, too, but hey, that's just me.  

Well for example, one is an inbreaded, nascar hat wearing, beer-guzzling, barbarian, with bumberstickers on his car and a mullet.  And boasts his ignorance daily.

And the other makes a detailed analysis that rednecks are to immature to understand.

Aren't mods supposed to NOT diss people on a personal level?

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2003, 02:33:26 AM »

Hmmmm... actually I was talking about rednecks in general.  So it's general rather then personal.

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2003, 03:01:13 AM »

Hmmmm... actually I was talking about rednecks in general.  So it's general rather then personal.

How would you feel if I dissed Christians in General? Is it ok for me to diss Muslims in general?

infinite59

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2003, 12:04:33 PM »

How would you feel if I dissed Christians in General? Is it ok for me to diss Muslims in general?

Yeah, that's fine.  But then immediately afterwards I'll expose your ignorance.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2003, 12:30:21 PM »
LOL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2003, 01:08:44 PM »

Yeah, that's fine.  But then immediately afterwards I'll expose your ignorance.

I guess you missed the point all together...

« Last Edit: January 03, 2003, 01:10:36 PM by Engel-Rock »