Author Topic: What's The Attraction?  (Read 1390 times)

Trauma-san

What's The Attraction?
« on: December 30, 2002, 11:49:49 PM »
I was just reading the other thread about what people are planning to do for New Years, and they're all excited that they can get drunk.  Why?  I never understood why people want to get drunk.  Beer tastes like horse piss.  You get drunk, then can't think clearly and do stupid crap you regret afterwards... I just never understood why people wanted to be drunk.  I've been drunk, I've done drugs, but they were always stupid to me, they're expensive, and you can have even more fun, if you've got any kind of social skills, without them.  What's the attraction?  

mauzip

Re:What's The Attraction?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2002, 11:56:57 PM »
I don't do drugs and I will never do drugs.

Personally, I also don't really understand why some people drinnk to get drunk. In (most countries of) Europe people drink to get loose, not to get drunk, in contrast to the U.S.A. I have been drunk a couple of times and I threw up once, but the day after I had a headache and that's not fun. As you said, you can also have fun without getting drunk. The reason why I drink (read: in my homecountry the Netherlands, not America because I amd not 21 yet (in the Netherlands the drinking age is 16)) is just to get loose, nothing more.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2002, 12:12:33 AM »
correct me if i'm wrong but getting loose and getting drunk are the same thing,lol you're drunken when you have an altered state of mind, a buzz is a buzz

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2002, 12:12:59 AM »
I was just reading the other thread about what people are planning to do for New Years, and they're all excited that they can get drunk.  Why?  I never understood why people want to get drunk.  Beer tastes like horse piss.  You get drunk, then can't think clearly and do stupid crap you regret afterwards... I just never understood why people wanted to be drunk.  I've been drunk, I've done drugs, but they were always stupid to me, they're expensive, and you can have even more fun, if you've got any kind of social skills, without them.  What's the attraction?  

EXACTLY, i could never understand it myself.  I dont do drugs, or drink or any of that.  I dont see the point, noting positive comes out of it, it makes you lose self control, and basicly act like a fool.  Thats the only reason you find people laughing when your drunk, they aint laughing with you, they are laughing AT you.  Personaly, if im at a party, or anything, I wont touch intoxicants, id like to keep a clear, balanced and focused mind, fo life, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2002, 12:15:19 AM »
correct me if i'm wrong but getting loose and getting drunk are the same thing,lol you're drunken when you have an altered state of mind, a buzz is a buzz

You are wrong. When you are getting loose you talk easier, dance easier bla bla bla. When you're drunk you passed the point of being loose, then you act like an idiot.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2002, 12:21:05 AM »

You are wrong. When you are getting loose you talk easier, dance easier bla bla bla. When you're drunk you passed the point of being loose, then you act like an idiot.

ahhhhh but getting 'loose' is a stage of drunkeness

when you smoke a joint you get a head change.....if you smoke 5 joints you have an even stronger head change

when you drink a beer the alchahol has a chemical reaction in your blood that messes with your nervous system, so no matter how much you consume you surcome to drunkeness

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2002, 12:25:45 AM »
Yes, it's a stage of drunkness, but at least you can think clear. There's certainly a difference between getting drunk e=and getting loose.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2002, 12:37:28 AM »
i've been drunk and 'loose' a bajillion times in my life (i don't anymore btw) and i,you, and evey other schmoe certainly doesnt think clear when  loose......i (you) might think you do, but scientifically you don't

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2002, 12:59:46 AM »
but you agree there's a difference right?

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2002, 02:20:25 AM »
I know why they drink.  They've been raised to worship alcohol.  Since they were babies they've been subjected to thousands of ads, commercials, etc.  It's in the very fibers of their humanity to think alcohol is cool, it's a part of them like their left nut.

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2002, 02:24:49 AM »
I know why they drink.  They've been raised to worship alcohol.  Since they were babies they've been subjected to thousands of ads, commercials, etc.  It's in the very fibers of their humanity to think alcohol is cool, it's a part of them like their left nut.

I drink.
I don't worship alcohol.

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2002, 02:26:33 AM »

I drink.
I don't worship alcohol.

No, that's impossible.  If you've ever drank a drop of alcohol in your whole entire life then you worship it!!!  Even scope.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2002, 02:26:49 AM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2002, 05:46:01 PM »

I drink.
I don't worship alcohol.

No, that's impossible.  If you've ever drank a drop of alcohol in your whole entire life then you worship it!!!  Even scope.

than how come ur were goin make a religon based around a rapper (2pac) that rapped about alcahol a number of times "lil shorties drinking 40's",  "Aight, new drink
one part alazhay one part chrystal
Thugs Passion baby
y'all know what time it is
This drink is Gauranteed to get the pussy wet and the dick hard"

see the reason brian hates alcahol so much is cuz his dad turned into an alcaholic b/c of his closet homosexual son,  ayo brian u have any home erotic dreams lately.  I hope none of the mods decide to delete this since its alright for brian to diss me an other people.  also what i jus said tho is tru,  brains old man is an alcaholic an brain does have homo erotic dreams

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2002, 05:49:37 PM »
It's just something to do, I guess...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2002, 06:49:53 PM »

I drink.
I don't worship alcohol.

LOL that's a lil extreme.....but it doesn't suprise me that you'd say something like that

but you DO KNOW that firmented alcohol and the alcohol in scope are 2 different things?