Author Topic: Young Dro "Freeze Me" featuring Gucci Mane and TI = under rated  (Read 120 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Young Dro "Freeze Me" featuring Gucci Mane and TI = under rated
« on: January 13, 2011, 01:04:41 PM »

tha buzz should be a little bigger 4 this 1.  TI murdered it, "i feed em dick, they feed me turkey bacon"... tell it like it iz Tip! [you can tell "T.I." has really mastered his craft and is true thru himself]  i'm not sayin this record is top icon status Illuminati shit but it's pretty decent [even though i could use without tha "oh these niggaz freeze me" part, i don't get shook and it ain't sound right for tha track].  No need 2 "Kush" tha song and over analyze it but it's a hard record.  
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 01:06:43 PM by x_______________________ ™ »

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Young Dro "Freeze Me" featuring Gucci Mane and TI = under rated
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 01:52:15 PM »
If TI has "mastered his craft", then I feel very sad for hip-hop right now. TI has been drifting for years.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 01:54:00 PM »
If TI has "mastered his craft", then I feel very sad for hip-hop right now. TI has been drifting for years.

i dont know what records you have been listening to but ok, whatever.  i may not be the biggest TI fan in the world and I feel like every album after "Urban Legend" has lacked a little (but maybe due to mixtape offerings) but I'm not an idiot, anybody can clearly hear the talent TI has.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 03:09:33 PM »

i dont know what records you have been listening to but ok, whatever.  i may not be the biggest TI fan in the world and I feel like every album after "i'm  serious" has improved tremendously. but I'm not an idiot, anybody can clearly hear the talent TI has.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 03:16:57 PM by Classic Material..... Your Bitch'z Wet Dream »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 03:34:08 PM »
T.I. kills this verse & kills most of his verses. When he does records with other rappers, 99% of the time he has the best verse. Check "Swagga Like With Us" when he destroyed Kanye, Jay-Z & Lil Wayne.

With that said, his latest album was somewhat poor but you can tell it was thrown together by the label while he was in jail.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com