Author Topic: Did Jesus live in India?  (Read 501 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Did Jesus live in India?
« on: December 31, 2002, 01:11:00 AM »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Woodrow

Re:Did Jesus live in India?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2002, 02:18:01 AM »
Wherever you wanted him to have lived, he lived there.  Whatever you want him to say, he said it.  You want him to still be alive, he's alive!  You want him to be God, go right on ahead!  Hey, why not even say Jesus lived in America!! How about that?  Hey... why not... even make up your own religion?  Wouldn't that be neat!!! Boy, this is fun.  You know what, why not sin all you want because Jesus died for our sins.  Ohhhh, what about those people before Jesus, hey, they're all in heaven, yippeeeee!!!!

And this guys a mod...
 ::)

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2002, 02:22:24 AM »
Allah teaches us to be patient, tolerant.  I was not.  An aversion overtook me after Trauma and Jake repeatedly called me the devil.  Trauma had previously reported me to the authorities as being a terrorist.  I then strayed away from everything I've been taught by my Islamic mentors, and I made attempts to discredit another man's religion.  

I sincearly ask for your forgiveness, Jake and Trauma.  And upon Isha prayer today I will ask for Allah's forgiveness.

In the future I will continue to defend my religion, but I will refrain from discrediting anothers religion.  I ask that Siavish and Tech help prevent me from doing this again.  I am eternally sorry and ask for forgiveness.  Peace.

Instant_Killa

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2002, 04:15:04 AM »
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :oTHIS NEWS IS VERY ASTONISHING BROTHER, JESUS ACTUALLY CAME TO INDIA AND DIED THERE...WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, THIS DISCOIVERY COULD CERTAINLY CHANGE HISTORY...I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING MISSING IN CHRISTIANITY

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2002, 10:58:41 AM »
Fucking sick...

He tried to delete the evidence again...

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2002, 11:27:00 AM »
I'll just give my short answer :)

Latter day saints, of course, believe that Jesus came to america after he was in Jerusalem.  The reason? He remarked, in the bible, that he had other sheep of his flock to tend to.... remember, 10 of the tribes of Israel were 'lost' according to the bible at the time... it's a logical assumption that when he said he had 'other sheep' to visit, and there were 10 tribes of Israel living away from Jerusalem, that maybe he was talking about them.  That's why , to us, Joseph Smiths' story, and the book he produced (the book of mormon) make sense... or at least one of the reasons... we consider the ancient people of central america one of the lost tribes of Israel, which is why he visited them.  

As for india, I would think, yeah, why not?  I think it would have been impossible for him to DIE there, but he could have visited them just as well as he visited us... maybe another tribe of Israel lived there, who knows.  I've heard this story before, that there's record of Jesus walking in India, and although I don't know if it's true or not, I hold the possibility open.  Peace~

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2003, 04:45:36 PM »
How would he have made it all the way to America?

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2003, 09:03:57 PM »
He's Jesus Christ.  Maybe he knows a shortcut, I dunno.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2003, 09:12:30 PM »
since the Pathans (Pushtun) people of Afghanistan are considered by some to be descendants of the lost tribes,, maybe Jesus was in Afghanistan??? LOL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2003, 01:05:30 PM »
Hmmm, Could be.