Author Topic: The OFFICIAL: "Release more of this nigga's CPO's material" Campaign Thread  (Read 3613 times)

MOON KNIGHT

Hell and Back review

Wow...I really hope Barry Sugerman was sniffing glue before he wrote that review.
"CPO's debut LP is a tiresome, half-cocked re-iteration of every other so called gangsta rappers LP to date."  ???
We must have not listened to the same album  :laugh: Oh Well...I'm sure he would rather be bumping some Deee-Lite or The Pet Shop Boys.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 02:54:59 PM by MOON KNIGHT »

Will_B

Nuttin wrong with some Deee-Lite tho :D

MOON KNIGHT

Nuttin wrong with some Deee-Lite tho :D

Groove is in thhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeee heart  :laugh:

rick1

• Muthafuckin' OG
Unreleased CPO tracks in the vaults of Death Row/Wideawake
according to the list in this thread:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=258501.0#msg2620337

cpo - dank, drink, draws
 cpo - dark funk stroll 9/3/94
 cpo - dat's what a g foe
 cpo - gangsta
 cpo - go the drawers
 cpo - fleetwood mac
 cpo - pimp's plan 9/4/94
 cpo - temple of the hogg 12/22/94
 cpo - untitled [produced by soopafly and jam] 3/19/94
 cpo - untitled 4/30/95
 cpo - untitled

(the song "Fleetwood Mac" has leaked since)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Great thread, i hope WA will be releasin' more CPO material soon. I've been bumpin "Foo Nay Mic" and "The Eulogy" a lot lately.

"Foo Nay Nic" - i know Kurupt The Kingpin is doin all the breathing noises on the track

How the hell can you tell that? I'm serious man :D

somethin i know, dude

Okka

Great thread, i hope WA will be releasin' more CPO material soon. I've been bumpin "Foo Nay Mic" and "The Eulogy" a lot lately.

"Foo Nay Nic" - i know Kurupt The Kingpin is doin all the breathing noises on the track

somethin i know, dude

Don't sound like Kurupt to me though, i'm just wonderin where you got that information from?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

somethin i know, dude

Don't sound like Kurupt to me though, i'm just wonderin where you got that information from?

he did the same thing on plenty of tracks.
listen to Kurupts tracks from the Death row-years.. "Up and down", "eulogy" and more.. u can find them on this forum. use the search-function

Mista Rosa

Unreleased CPO tracks in the vaults of Death Row/Wideawake
according to the list in this thread:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=258501.0#msg2620337

cpo - dank, drink, draws
 cpo - dark funk stroll 9/3/94
 cpo - dat's what a g foe
 cpo - gangsta
 cpo - go the drawers
 cpo - fleetwood mac
 cpo - pimp's plan 9/4/94
 cpo - temple of the hogg 12/22/94
 cpo - untitled [produced by soopafly and jam] 3/19/94
 cpo - untitled 4/30/95
 cpo - untitled

(the song "Fleetwood Mac" has leaked since)

They better release that ish!!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Mietek23

CPO is not on "M.O.B." and it's not even Realest song - he's only featured on there. It's a Wack Deuce track and it wasen't even recorded on Death Row because it was produced by Stevie J and he was a Bad Boy producer at the time Realest was on Death Row. He began working with him in 2002-2003 after he left recording tracks like "Check Out My Melody" etc. so "M.O.B." must've been recorded around that time in 2003 cause Wack Deuce was in prison from 1997 to 2002 so he couldn't be featured on any Death Row track recorded between those years..

Thanks for clearing that up. Also you can tell by the sound/style of some songs that they weren't recorded around the time Realest was on DR.

[/quote]

Tru dat - most of the tracks from DRD Vol. 1 are post-Death Row tracks because Hyland got many of them in his vault.

Anyway, could someone up that E-A-Ski "Black Album" for me?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 05:29:18 AM by Mietek23 »

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
CPO was listed on that song "Somebody's Watching Me" by TQ, Esenchill, Money B & Yukmouth, but he wasn't actually on it. I've always wondered if CPO recorded a verse that didn't make the song.

big lurch is listed in credits to the song, people get them mixed up
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 07:32:49 AM by jory »

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!

CPO is not on "M.O.B." and it's not even Realest song - he's only featured on there. It's a Wack Deuce track and it wasen't even recorded on Death Row because it was produced by Stevie J and he was a Bad Boy producer at the time Realest was on Death Row. He began working with him in 2002-2003 after he left recording tracks like "Check Out My Melody" etc. so "M.O.B." must've been recorded around that time in 2003 cause Wack Deuce was in prison from 1997 to 2002 so he couldn't be featured on any Death Row track recorded between those years..

Thanks for clearing that up. Also you can tell by the sound/style of some songs that they weren't recorded around the time Realest was on DR.

Tru dat - most of the tracks from DRD Vol. 1 are post-Death Row tracks because Hyland got many of them in his vault.

Anyway, could someone up that E-A-Ski "Black Album" for me?
[/quote]

always thought live wire is on the track and frankie j

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
gangsta funk ea ski, cpo b legit e40
http://www.zshare.net/audio/85358361c2aac8e4/

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck a Youtube...Here's what I got  8)

Chocolate, B.O.X., CPO - Five To Ten
http://hulkshare.com/o6codh0cyly8

WHOA...what i wanna know, is what is the song playing right at the beginning...shit sounds SICK...

DJSpin

awesome thread!  Cant wait to dl everything!!  Has anyone dl'd everything from this thread already and can throw into on zip or rar file? 

BiggBoogaBiff

good lookin' on everybody participating.  Tha Original Boss Hogg is that nigga!