Author Topic: Raekwon - Shaolin Vs. Wu-Tang (Tracklist)  (Read 1125 times)

Invincible

Re: Raekkwon - Shaolin Vs. Wu-Tang (Tracklist)
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2011, 07:14:27 AM »
Ross has been killing it lately. He's not just a average rapper with dope beats anymore. He killed Devil In A New Dress or that new Transporter joint. Rae & Ross already dropped a dope joint on Teflon Don, I bet he's gonna have a great verse on this one too. Who cares if  he's a gimmick or if Diddy is taking all his money. It's all about the music. I'd take him over Banks's boring ass any day.

He's not the kind of artist I want on a Wu record. I mean, GZA doesn't even feature on the album.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2011, 08:57:35 AM »
Ross has been killing it lately. He's not just a average rapper with dope beats anymore. He killed Devil In A New Dress or that new Transporter joint. Rae & Ross already dropped a dope joint on Teflon Don, I bet he's gonna have a great verse on this one too. Who cares if  he's a gimmick or if Diddy is taking all his money. It's all about the music. I'd take him over Banks's boring ass any day.

He's not the kind of artist I want on a Wu record. I mean, GZA doesn't even feature on the album.

That's a different argument, more normal I should say. We'll see. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Re: Raekwon - Shaolin Vs. Wu-Tang (Tracklist)
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2011, 08:59:21 AM »
Rae said a while ago that half of the album will have that vintage Wu sound, the other being more mainstream .... will see how it turns out ...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2011, 09:12:03 AM »
Ross has been killing it lately. He's not just a average rapper with dope beats anymore. He killed Devil In A New Dress

As in ruined the point of the song? Yes, he did.

Matty

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2011, 09:32:22 AM »
Ross has been killing it lately. He's not just a average rapper with dope beats anymore. He killed Devil In A New Dress

As in ruined the point of the song? Yes, he did.

:laugh: ross sucks, end of story. he's not an average rapper, just a terrible one.

'haters' gon' hate :nahnah:

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2011, 09:34:55 AM »

let be real though, liquid swords is over 15 years old, and gza hasnt done anything hot since then. some of his other albums are OK but cmon... i hate to say it but dude is washed up

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2011, 09:59:26 AM »

let be real though, liquid swords is over 15 years old, and gza hasnt done anything hot since then. some of his other albums are OK but cmon... i hate to say it but dude is washed up

Are you serious here? You sound like you havent even listened to any of his other albums.

Invincible

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2011, 10:07:32 AM »

You telling me you would rather listen to a Rick Ross verse than a GZA verse? Grandmasters was dope as was Pro Tools. Just keep listening to Teflon Don telling yourself it's great music.

Anunikke

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2011, 10:15:46 AM »
Since when have rae & gza been working together on solo material?
They have like 5 tracks together in their combined discography.

GZA released a fucking classic with muggs 5 years ago, beneath the surface wasn't too bad either.

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2011, 11:13:48 AM »
can't wait, gonna be a great album

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2011, 11:42:22 AM »
Sick lookin tracklist. This is gonna be another Wu banger!

doggfather

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2011, 11:33:00 PM »
GZA released a fucking classic with muggs 5 years ago

YES!
And don't forget about pro tools!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Paul

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2011, 09:06:31 AM »
Raes gonna release his 3rd classic.

Ross and Capo are dope.
funkyfreshintheflesh

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2011, 09:12:58 AM »

You telling me you would rather listen to a Rick Ross verse than a GZA verse? Grandmasters was dope as was Pro Tools. Just keep listening to Teflon Don telling yourself it's great music.

honestly? yeah i would because ross is dropping hot verses right now and gza isnt. i a huge wu fan but ill admit when their output is poor. i have heard every single gza album and most of them range from good to ok. pro tools was boring and just felt like legend of the liquid sword pt 2 but not even as good. and a 50 cent diss? lmao it just seemed like a bitter old man screaming at kids to get off the lawn. so anyone who wants to step as if i dont know shit about gza then go for it cause ill at least admit when a rapper has released boring material and hasnt done anything exciting in their career except for one album.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2011, 12:14:07 PM »
honestly? yeah i would because ross is dropping hot verses right now and gza isnt.

This is a flatout lie. I want to see you post the hottest ross verse, and then I'll post a random GZA verse from protools and we'll compare them. Its not even close. Ross can make hot songs but he's no lyricist.