Author Topic: Raekwon - Shaolin Vs. Wu-Tang (Tracklist)  (Read 1126 times)

Paul

Re: Raekwon - Shaolin Vs. Wu-Tang (Tracklist)
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2011, 05:05:20 PM »
Amazon have Khalil down as a producer so I assume he will be producing track 13 with Kobe
funkyfreshintheflesh

Bananas

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2011, 06:01:07 PM »
This has to be better than that new Ghostface shit.

Kush

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2011, 06:30:21 PM »
Raekwon Confims Nas Collabo, Talks Wu-Tang Vs Shaolin Producers

The Chef talks to XXLMag.com about reuniting with Nas, and who else fans can expect to hear on his new LP…

Over the weekend, an alleged tracklist for Raekwon’s Wu-Tang vs Shaolin album leaked promising a reunion between The Chef and Nas. XXLMag.com chopped it up with the Wu-Tang vet to find out if God’s Son was indeed able to make it onto his new LP.
 According to Rae, the tracklist, although not listed in the right sequence, is in fact correct, and will feature a track with the Queensbridge MC. Nas wasn’t able to make it onto Lex Diamond’s last project, 2009’s critically acclaimed CD Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II due to a scheduling conflict, but he made sure to come out this go-round. “It definitely sounds like vintage Rae and Nas again,” the Staten Island rep told XXLMag.com.
 “I [saw] Nas across seas, we had a show together, and we talked about a lot of things,” Rae explained about how the two linked up. ”We went from A-Z how we felt about things what was goin on at the time, and by the grace of God we was able to get this thing happenin’ again. That was definitely one of the surprise things that I wanted to alert the fans with, just to let em know that my brother came up to air for me and I know through his busy schedule I guess in the back of his mind he was like ‘Yo I gotta come up for Rae.’”
 Along with Nas, Wu-Tang Vs Shaolin boasts cameos from Rick Ross, Lloyd Banks, Black Thought, Busta Rhymes and Jim Jones, as well as fellow Wu members Ghostface Killah and Method Man. On the production side, Rae enlisted the talents of DJ Khalil, Scram Jones, The Alchemist, Erick Sermon and longtime Wu beatsmith Allah Mathematics.
 Wu-Tang Vs Shaolin hits stores on March 8.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 06:34:38 PM by Kush »

doggfather

« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2011, 11:44:26 PM »
This has to be better than that new Ghostface shit.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

sav

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2011, 07:11:38 PM »

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2011, 11:32:57 PM »
http://www.complex.com/music/2011/01/album-preview-raekwons-shaolin-vs-wu-tang/

OB4CL 3 is coming   8)

Good read props on that, looking forward to the joints with mobb deep, black thought and banks