Author Topic: lol Wes Welker, Comedic Gold!  (Read 682 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: lol Wes Welker, Comedic Gold!
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2011, 02:17:56 PM »
My bad, it was 3 possessions but the fact remains they were only field goals. Manning had a mediocre game, jets d shut him down

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2011, 02:22:40 PM »
Two of the field goals were from 47 yards and out and the one td came on one deep pass with poor coverage even a Brady punt could have made that pass. That game was on manning just as much as anyone.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2011, 02:39:56 PM »
You're delusional! He missed on 8 throws and 2 of them were a crucial drop and an uncalled pass interference. And the coverage was fine with a single deep safety. it just so happens the throw was perfect. A lesser, Brady like, throw would have been picked or broken up.

Just tell me what Manning was supposed to do different. A lot of you guys talk shit but can never back it up. I back up everything I say and when I'm wrong I admit it. I can name 5 plays right off the bat I can say Brady could have done different and all of them have to do with rushed passes or holding on to the ball too long. The ball at Gronkowski's feet, the off target throw to Branch on 4th down, an over throw short to Welker, the INT, and the intentional grounding that by rule was not intentional but by definition it was.

What should Peyton have done other than call a pass play on 3rd and 7, and then hope his shit offensive skill players catch a ball? There's no better throw on the run to White under pressure, it was in a perfect spot. The throw to Holmes for the TD was way worse and needed a much better effort from the WR to make the play, and the 3rd and less a than a yard is an easy conversion for at least a two try, but when you lose a yard because the o-line sucks you're joking. I can only imagine how much better the Jets would be with Peyton.

As much on Manning as anyone else? Do you even watch football? You're better off getting into comedy.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2011, 04:44:01 PM »
Lol, 90 percent of your arguments are made up scenarios and hypotheticals that can't be proven wrong or right. And that throw could have been made by anyone, cromartie got burnt and the safety came over late and took a bad angle . Manning did nothing special. And if he was playing for the patriots last game he would have lost as well. Ryan came up with perfect schemes two weeks in a row

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2011, 05:14:22 PM »
Lol, 90 percent of your arguments are made up scenarios and hypotheticals that can't be proven wrong or right. And that throw could have been made by anyone, cromartie got burnt and the safety came over late and took a bad angle . Manning did nothing special. And if he was playing for the patriots last game he would have lost as well. Ryan came up with perfect schemes two weeks in a row

No IF he was on the Pats, the Pats WOULD have won because IF he was, then Bill WOULD have called for this play & MAYBE Rex wouldn't have been prepared for it. & Peyton WOULD never make a throw like that to Harris, because his name isn't Porter.

BTW, Shallow. I can only imagine how much better we would be with 90% of the leagues QBs lol.

Ryan Fitzpatrick, David Garrard, Jimmy Clausen & Derek Anderson are the only other starters in the league I wouldn't want to have other than Sanchez

I mean, I don't hate Sanchez. He's a chill guy, I got love for him & root for him week in & week out; but he's just not cut to QB a Championship team.

If we lose this weekend, I say we get Peyton, play a season, lose in the Divisional Round because he can't handle the playoffs & then next season trade him to the team with the first pick to get Andrew Luck & then win the next three seasons.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2011, 05:35:02 PM »
I have faith Sanchez is going to be a great qb. People forget he only started one year in college and this is only his second season. Sure right this moment he's the weakness on the team but he's going to be a good one. He made strides this year leading several game winning drives

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2011, 05:58:14 PM »
I have faith Sanchez is going to be a great qb. People forget he only started one year in college and this is only his second season. Sure right this moment he's the weakness on the team but he's going to be a good one. He made strides this year leading several game winning drives

Yeah, I wouldn't doubt he'll get better in the future. It's just now is when we're ready to win.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2011, 06:30:32 PM »
The thing is last season if we were behind I had no confidence he could get it done, but he seems to thrive in big situations. I guess you could say he's the opposite of Peyton manning

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2011, 07:17:30 PM »

Hypothetical? TIME THE FUCKING THROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's nothing hypothetical about Tom Brady taking 4 seconds to throw 50 yards when Peyton can do it in just over 2. Watch the highlights and time them. No way does a Brady throw beat that single high safety, unless Moss jumps over him to get it. Rodgers could have made the throw easily, but not Brady. Or Sanchez.