Author Topic: "Dre's First Official Single, I Need A Doc w/ Eminem" - Alex Da Kid  (Read 9705 times)

cmk1

• Lil Geezy
Re: "Dre's First Official Single, I Need A Doc w/ Eminem" - Alex Da Kid
« Reply #120 on: January 20, 2011, 09:10:58 PM »
well the track length on the amazon site is about 4 seconds longer than the copy we have....so i'm pretty sure we heard a shitty sounding version of the official track.  one can hope the verses are different
You sure that the 4-sec difference can change the whole song? LOL

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #121 on: January 20, 2011, 09:28:32 PM »
So by your logic, I guess you believe that Wayne / Drake / Jiggaman / Rick Ross / Kanye / Nicki Minaj / Joe Buddden have made better music than Nas / Biggie / Pac / Outkast / Dre / Cube and def better than Rakim / KRS / Slick Rick / Kool G Rap / Big Daddy Kane.  If you believe that, then thats your opinion but it doesn't get much credibility in the musical taste department.

Lol why'd you put Jiggaman in the first list when he belongs in the second? Also half them dudes in the other lists are still around. Also you forgot to add Vanilla Ice, Kris Kross and MC Hammer and a bunch of other "hot" names.

dameons

« Reply #122 on: January 20, 2011, 09:37:29 PM »
Dre and Em licking each other's assholes clean on a song = GARBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGE .

Lucifuge

ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Lucifuge

« Reply #124 on: January 20, 2011, 11:13:15 PM »
And LOL at Cham Click always making excuses for wack music cuz he's sad his generation of music is so shitty and generic.

Making excuses? All I'm saying is the rest of you are complete morons for having such high expectations & hoping you can understand this is as good as it's going to get.

It's not my generation, it's your generation living in my generation & not understanding that times have changed. Like I said, if "2001" drops in two months & most of you wouldn't even like that.

It's PLASTERED in your heads that nothing in 2011 can come close to anything made 10-15 years ago. & you basically prove that by this quote of yours lmfao.

It's a simple concept that nobody wants to listen because it makes you seem stupid. I ask you whose the best basketball player ever, you say MJ. You ask my generation, they say Kobe. You ask the generation before you & they say Bird or Magic. You want to believe what you're seeing is the greatest thing imaginable & nothing can surpass that.

Where in the fuck do you get that it's plastered in my head that nothing in 2011 can come close to anything made 10-15 years ago?  You talk out of your ass so much it's hard to take you serious.  There are still some good artists making good music and worth checking, but they are few and far between and basically non-existent as far as mainstream goes.

So by your logic, I guess you believe that Wayne / Drake / Jiggaman / Rick Ross / Kanye / Nicki Minaj / Joe Buddden have made better music than Nas / Biggie / Pac / Outkast / Dre / Cube and def better than Rakim / KRS / Slick Rick / Kool G Rap / Big Daddy Kane.  If you believe that, then thats your opinion but it doesn't get much credibility in the musical taste department.

They last good song was before 65 years.they washd up. they carriers are over. and why i wonna hear wahsd up rapper on somthing futuristic? New? and this first list is funny,they never work with Dre. Cept Jigga and Joe.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #125 on: January 20, 2011, 11:16:51 PM »
And LOL at Cham Click always making excuses for wack music cuz he's sad his generation of music is so shitty and generic.

Making excuses? All I'm saying is the rest of you are complete morons for having such high expectations & hoping you can understand this is as good as it's going to get.

It's not my generation, it's your generation living in my generation & not understanding that times have changed. Like I said, if "2001" drops in two months & most of you wouldn't even like that.

It's PLASTERED in your heads that nothing in 2011 can come close to anything made 10-15 years ago. & you basically prove that by this quote of yours lmfao.

It's a simple concept that nobody wants to listen because it makes you seem stupid. I ask you whose the best basketball player ever, you say MJ. You ask my generation, they say Kobe. You ask the generation before you & they say Bird or Magic. You want to believe what you're seeing is the greatest thing imaginable & nothing can surpass that.

Where in the fuck do you get that it's plastered in my head that nothing in 2011 can come close to anything made 10-15 years ago?  You talk out of your ass so much it's hard to take you serious.  There are still some good artists making good music and worth checking, but they are few and far between and basically non-existent as far as mainstream goes.

They last good song was before 65 years.they washd up. they carriers are over. and why i wonna hear wahsd up rapper on somthing futuristic? New? and this first list is funny,they never work with Dre. Cept Jigga and Joe.

you obviously dont listen to rakim

Lucifuge

« Reply #126 on: January 21, 2011, 01:41:52 AM »

yes i do. he's last album is weak
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #127 on: January 21, 2011, 03:12:12 AM »

how?
and how Holy Are You is not one of his best songs?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #128 on: January 21, 2011, 04:29:57 AM »
Forgot About Dre with Eminem, which was prolly the worst song on that album

:rubeyes:

lol...

Eminem fuckin saved Dre's second album.  "What's the Difference" and "Forgot About Dre" brought that album to life and made the lyrics for that album more updated and compelling.  Without it you just have lyrics that are mostly a rehash of old idea's from the mid-90's.  We still would of liked it, because most of us, like myself, loved the mid-90's; but for most the listening audience those two tracks were vital to Dre's commercial and critical success.  Without it, it may not have been much more than a glorified King Tee album, lol.

I still remember that old Dreday website leaking the origional versions of "Forgot About Dre" and "What's the Difference" in the summer of 99.  The beat was stripped down a bit, and it road out to the end on "Forgot About Dre" and ofcourse Xzibit was later added in place of Hitman on "What's the Difference" to really give that track a homerun swing.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Lucifuge

« Reply #129 on: January 21, 2011, 04:33:50 AM »

how?

I was play it couple off times,didnt like it,delete it.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #130 on: January 21, 2011, 04:55:49 AM »
I dont get it. why is track a trash? Dope hook,on point lyrics,beat is meh,not Dre beat,that only thing thats fail's.but who know is this track for detox or not.

Because this is what people waited eleven years for. All Dre sees on this song is "I Need A Doctor - Dr. Dre Featuring Eminem & Skylar Grey".

Em just sold five million, put him on your single, give an unusual two verses & it'll sell. Maybe to no one on here, but to the rest of the World. The album buying World.

The single will probably sell but that doesnt mean the album will do Em numbers
damn waiting 11 years for songs not produced by the DRE wtf  >:(

Kind of how I feel, 2 tracks into Detox and 2 tracks by Khalil and Alex the Kid
i'm surprised that the final version hasn't leaked yet

They pushed up the release to the 25th so it should any day now
yeah but it's still late, if you look at Kush.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: January 21, 2011, 05:06:53 AM »

lol...

Eminem fuckin saved Dre's second album.  "What's the Difference" and "Forgot About Dre" brought that album to life and made the lyrics for that album more updated and compelling.  Without it you just have lyrics that are mostly a rehash of old idea's from the mid-90's.  We still would of liked it, because most of us, like myself, loved the mid-90's; but for most the listening audience those two tracks were vital to Dre's commercial and critical success.  Without it, it may not have been much more than a glorified King Tee album, lol.

I still remember that old Dreday website leaking the origional versions of "Forgot About Dre" and "What's the Difference" in the summer of 99.  The beat was stripped down a bit, and it road out to the end on "Forgot About Dre" and ofcourse Xzibit was later added in place of Hitman on "What's the Difference" to really give that track a homerun swing.

cosign to the fullest, eminem contributed alot to dre's commercial success.

can you up those tracks you mentioned?
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #132 on: January 21, 2011, 05:29:18 AM »

lol...

Eminem fuckin saved Dre's second album.  "What's the Difference" and "Forgot About Dre" brought that album to life and made the lyrics for that album more updated and compelling.  Without it you just have lyrics that are mostly a rehash of old idea's from the mid-90's.  We still would of liked it, because most of us, like myself, loved the mid-90's; but for most the listening audience those two tracks were vital to Dre's commercial and critical success.  Without it, it may not have been much more than a glorified King Tee album, lol.

I still remember that old Dreday website leaking the origional versions of "Forgot About Dre" and "What's the Difference" in the summer of 99.  The beat was stripped down a bit, and it road out to the end on "Forgot About Dre" and ofcourse Xzibit was later added in place of Hitman on "What's the Difference" to really give that track a homerun swing.

thanks...  

...and no, back when those tracks were leaked on the DreDay website in Summer of 99 it was just an audio rip that you could play directly from the page.  I wasn't that hi-tech back then, I actually took my cd/tape player up to the computer speaker and recorded the audio directly thru a microphone that was plugged into my cd/tape player and recorded those two tracks onto a blank tape, lol... damn, that whole process sounds so old school now!

They also had a leak in summer of 99' on the Dreday site of "The Throne Is Mine" the Royce vocals for Dre2001/leak that didn't end up making the album, along with the "Kim" track that ended up on the Marshall Mathers LP nearly a year later!  Another great leak (although I'm not positive if this one came from DreDay) was the still unreleased track "Our House" with Eminem and Fred Durst.

I swear those 4-5 tracks from DreDay.com were the shittiest quality by the time I had them copied onto the audio cassette, but I clearly remember bumping the hell out of those tracks nearly everyday that summer and every morning before leaving for school my senior year highschool that fall, just to get me by until Dre's album was finally released in November 99!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 05:33:24 AM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #133 on: January 21, 2011, 06:10:53 AM »

how?

I was play it couple off times,didnt like it,delete it.

matter of taste ofc, but u should download it and listen again, esp lyrics. too dope

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #134 on: January 21, 2011, 06:12:16 AM »

lol...

Eminem fuckin saved Dre's second album.  "What's the Difference" and "Forgot About Dre" brought that album to life and made the lyrics for that album more updated and compelling.  Without it you just have lyrics that are mostly a rehash of old idea's from the mid-90's.  We still would of liked it, because most of us, like myself, loved the mid-90's; but for most the listening audience those two tracks were vital to Dre's commercial and critical success.  Without it, it may not have been much more than a glorified King Tee album, lol.

I still remember that old Dreday website leaking the origional versions of "Forgot About Dre" and "What's the Difference" in the summer of 99.  The beat was stripped down a bit, and it road out to the end on "Forgot About Dre" and ofcourse Xzibit was later added in place of Hitman on "What's the Difference" to really give that track a homerun swing.

thanks...  

...and no, back when those tracks were leaked on the DreDay website in Summer of 99 it was just an audio rip that you could play directly from the page.  I wasn't that hi-tech back then, I actually took my cd/tape player up to the computer speaker and recorded the audio directly thru a microphone that was plugged into my cd/tape player and recorded those two tracks onto a blank tape, lol... damn, that whole process sounds so old school now!

They also had a leak in summer of 99' on the Dreday site of "The Throne Is Mine" the Royce vocals for Dre2001/leak that didn't end up making the album, along with the "Kim" track that ended up on the Marshall Mathers LP nearly a year later!  Another great leak (although I'm not positive if this one came from DreDay) was the still unreleased track "Our House" with Eminem and Fred Durst.

I swear those 4-5 tracks from DreDay.com were the shittiest quality by the time I had them copied onto the audio cassette, but I clearly remember bumping the hell out of those tracks nearly everyday that summer and every morning before leaving for school my senior year highschool that fall, just to get me by until Dre's album was finally released in November 99!

unreleased? isnt it this one?