Author Topic: "Dre's First Official Single, I Need A Doc w/ Eminem" - Alex Da Kid  (Read 9697 times)

DjKeyz

Re: "Dre's First Official Single, I Need A Doc w/ Eminem" - Alex Da Kid
« Reply #195 on: January 26, 2011, 09:21:50 AM »
Better than the other version... but not good for a real Dr. Dre fan... good for the radio but not for me sorry  :rant:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 09:24:41 AM by DjKeyz »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #196 on: January 26, 2011, 11:29:10 AM »
^It's the 26th & I still don't see this song. :-\
you need a doctor

hahahahaha +1
cham will probably reply like this:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mofsp8d9IxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Mofsp8d9IxE</a>

Give me the OG version with Pac & that's me right there. 8)

But to be completely honest, I don't think this song will flop. If this gets play on the radio & the public hears Eminem is on the song for not one, but TWO verses. They will be hooked right in.

Blood$

« Reply #197 on: January 26, 2011, 11:40:15 AM »
I haven't even peeped a snippet of this track and don't think I will until the official version is out that's actually being pushed... hoping I don't hear something as bad as y'all make it out to be cuz I love "Kush" still

Lunatic

« Reply #198 on: January 26, 2011, 11:42:22 AM »
Final version is of course the same. If this is really the first single for Detox, then it's quite clear Dre is confused. The cd is gonna flop big time.
He's definitely confused but I disagree with flop. Other way around. This should ensure it sells IMO. This is about as safe as it can get for a mainstream single. Surely this will be a charting hit.

Instead of deciding what's hot, Dre is starting to conform.

BloodMoney: Picture Dre's version of Castle Walls (not as good) or Airplanes or Love the Way you Lie. Banging beat, killer female hook.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

B.Lamont Fan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #199 on: January 26, 2011, 11:47:15 AM »
Kush was realy good, but I Need A Doctor ... It's a real big shit

And on I need a doctor, Dre raps only 45 seconds ... Is it realy the album of Dre ?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #200 on: January 26, 2011, 11:51:51 AM »
Final version is of course the same. If this is really the first single for Detox, then it's quite clear Dre is confused. The cd is gonna flop big time.
BloodMoney: Picture Dre's version of Castle Walls (not as good) or Airplanes or Love the Way you Lie. Banging beat, killer female hook.

Exactly. & it has Eminem yelling like he did on Recovery which five million people worldwide just jizzed in their pants over & bought.

It's like a darker version of those three songs & it should do just lovely.

Blood$

« Reply #201 on: January 26, 2011, 11:54:03 AM »

Exactly. & it has Eminem yelling like he did on Recovery which five million people worldwide just jizzed in their pants over & bought.

but when you say "killer" is that supposed to be good or bad, because I like "Castle Walls" and "Airplanes"

Lunatic

« Reply #202 on: January 26, 2011, 12:07:05 PM »

but when you say "killer" is that supposed to be good or bad, because I like "Castle Walls" and "Airplanes"
The hook is easily the best part of the song. "Castle Walls" and "Airplanes" are better than this though. Dre sounds extremely uncomfortable on this.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #203 on: January 26, 2011, 01:36:39 PM »
The hook is catchy and is what will give it hit potential. If Eminem were using his Marshal Mathers LP voice I would like the song a lot more. I really can't stand that angry voice after an entire album of it.

DjKeyz

« Reply #204 on: January 26, 2011, 02:15:40 PM »
Castle Walls & Airplanes (Part II) are 100 times better than this.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #205 on: January 26, 2011, 02:31:11 PM »
Castle Walls & Airplanes (Part II) are 100 times better than this.

That's not important though. It's about sales. To them anyway.

DreTendo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #206 on: January 26, 2011, 02:34:16 PM »
Now I've heard it in CDQ I think it's a really good song, that will appeal to the kids who buy music.

But, I can't understand why Dr Dre, a producer is rapping other peoples lyrics on other peoples beats (P Diddy)!? Detox is so anticipated due to the fact pretty much the undisputed greatest hip hop producer of all time has taken his time (nearly 12 years) to Create a masterpiece to end his solo career on an all time high. Now we're two songs into Detox and no Dre production, I havn't been waiting like a crack head for all this time to hear Dre's lyrics, I've been waiting to hear a full length album of his production.

I can see why Maybe he would use a popular pop/hip hop producer for a single, as Dr Dre does not produce modern pop music without is sounding really forced and a bit cheesy  ie. Just Lose It, We made you, I Dominate. So Alex Da kid producing a single for Detox makes sense as he's a better at making modern radio songs, but Dre could have made a record Like the Kush, and probably been better aswell!

I'm seriously worried that Relapse will be the closest thing I get to the Detox that I've envisioned in my mind for all these years.

EnzoUK

« Reply #207 on: January 26, 2011, 02:36:32 PM »
Now I've heard it in CDQ I think it's a really good song, that will appeal to the kids who buy music.

But, I can't understand why Dr Dre, a producer is rapping other peoples lyrics on other peoples beats (P Diddy)!? Detox is so anticipated due to the fact pretty much the undisputed greatest hip hop producer of all time has taken his time (nearly 12 years) to Create a masterpiece to end his solo career on an all time high. Now we're two songs into Detox and no Dre production, I havn't been waiting like a crack head for all this time to hear Dre's lyrics, I've been waiting to hear a full length album of his production.

I can see why Maybe he would use a popular pop/hip hop producer for a single, as Dr Dre does not produce modern pop music without is sounding really forced and a bit cheesy  ie. Just Lose It, We made you, I Dominate. So Alex Da kid producing a single for Detox makes sense as he's a better at making modern radio songs, but Dre could have made a record Like the Kush, and probably been better aswell!

I'm seriously worried that Relapse will be the closest thing I get to the Detox that I've envisioned in my mind for all these years.

care to link me to the CDQ? the CDQ hasnt been leaked if you read the thread!
Twitter: @EnzoUK

DreTendo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #208 on: January 26, 2011, 02:38:46 PM »
Pretty sure the one hiphopdx just posted is CdQ, if not it's a lot better quality than the version that leaked ages ago.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #209 on: January 26, 2011, 02:42:58 PM »
The version I posted in outbound is the closest you will get to CDQ for the moment
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.