Author Topic: "Dre's First Official Single, I Need A Doc w/ Eminem" - Alex Da Kid  (Read 9684 times)

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: "Dre's First Official Single, I Need A Doc w/ Eminem" - Alex Da Kid
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2011, 12:23:52 AM »
Co-sign but I think they're just using this song to make money on I-tunes. Its confirmed to be on i tunes the first week of Feburary. Just a way to make money off the song and build a buzz for the real single and album. You will know when Dre puts out his first real single. 

By the way, this beat isn't that bad. I feel if Dre produced it, not as many would complain.

It's not a "2001", West Coast banger. Which I understand you all, for some odd reason, think you're getting, so I can understand your frustration, I suppose lol.

I don't know whats worse, the beat or the hook lol

This definitely feels like an Em track rather than a Detox one

The hook is awesome. The beat is futuristic. Then give me both in CDQ & those two might be better than the lyrics lol.

Because if everyone is convinced Dre is dropping shit to see the response of it, then that's what he did with this & since everyone is complaining about the beat, Dre likely went into the studio & touched it up.

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2011, 01:01:25 AM »

remember when Alex Da Kid was talking about this song before it leaked?

saying it will be the biggest track of all time etc etc

talk about an exaggeration ...

it isn't even in the Top 10 Dre or Eminem tracks ...

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2011, 04:24:02 AM »

c/s dude is acting like he's a GOAT producer or someshit just because he's had a few smash singles.
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2011, 07:09:29 AM »
By the way, this beat isn't that bad. I feel if Dre produced it, not as many would complain.

It's not a "2001", West Coast banger. Which I understand you all, for some odd reason, think you're getting, so I can understand your frustration, I suppose lol.

I don't know whats worse, the beat or the hook lol

This definitely feels like an Em track rather than a Detox one
i'm still recovering from both ;D

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2011, 08:30:47 AM »
I dont know why some of you keep sayin we want a G-Thang pt 400, Still D.R.E. 7 and shit like that..

We just want quality music.

Yall just lowered your standards because of all the shit music that has come out the last 4 years.

Its OKAY to have standards and yall shouldnt be so afraid of being called haters!

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2011, 12:36:23 PM »
The single will be released on 25th January

Original88

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2011, 12:41:31 PM »

Alex Da Kid is a punk, dude thinks he knows what's happening with Detox, he don't know shit, he manages to produce trash no matter who he works with.
c/s dude is acting like he's a GOAT producer or someshit just because he's had a few smash singles.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2011, 01:10:23 PM »
I dont know why some of you keep sayin we want a G-Thang pt 400, Still D.R.E. 7 and shit like that..

Yall just lowered your standards because of all the shit music that has come out the last 4 years.

Its OKAY to have standards and yall shouldnt be so afraid of being called haters!

What do you mean? It's been eleven years. Don't act like the "quality music" you want isn't something that Hip Hop has never heard before lol.

If you don't like this song for whatever reason, fine. Very understandable. But don't front like you're going like a song unless the quality is something that would put it in the Top 25 songs of all-time lol.

Agreed, it's "OKAY" to have standards. But it's retarded to have sky high standards.

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2011, 01:30:17 PM »
Wow, straight trash material. What is going in side dre's mind??
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2011, 03:02:33 PM »
More wackness just like everything else we have heard from Detox.

And LOL at Cham Click always making excuses for wack music cuz he's sad his generation of music is so shitty and generic.

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2011, 04:22:07 PM »
wackkness. i hope dre doesnt release detox. cancel it, 10 years for this?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2011, 04:36:34 PM »
And LOL at Cham Click always making excuses for wack music cuz he's sad his generation of music is so shitty and generic.

Making excuses? All I'm saying is the rest of you are complete morons for having such high expectations & hoping you can understand this is as good as it's going to get.

It's not my generation, it's your generation living in my generation & not understanding that times have changed. Like I said, if "2001" drops in two months & most of you wouldn't even like that.

It's PLASTERED in your heads that nothing in 2011 can come close to anything made 10-15 years ago. & you basically prove that by this quote of yours lmfao.

It's a simple concept that nobody wants to listen because it makes you seem stupid. I ask you whose the best basketball player ever, you say MJ. You ask my generation, they say Kobe. You ask the generation before you & they say Bird or Magic. You want to believe what you're seeing is the greatest thing imaginable & nothing can surpass that.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2011, 04:45:31 PM »
All I know is this track is wack and it's not even the content this time around but the structure of the composition.  I'm not feeling it.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Portugoal

« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2011, 08:50:58 PM »

What do you mean? It's been eleven years. Don't act like the "quality music" you want isn't something that Hip Hop has never heard before lol.

If you don't like this song for whatever reason, fine. Very understandable. But don't front like you're going like a song unless the quality is something that would put it in the Top 25 songs of all-time lol.

Agreed, it's "OKAY" to have standards. But it's retarded to have sky high standards.

No one's asking for top 25 material. They just want good music. That isn't asking too much from the man who gave us The Chronic and 2001.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2011, 09:14:53 PM »
Cham , it's not about the generation/time has changed argument , it's about the QUALITY of music , if tomorrow (in 2011) any rapper releases the best album of all time we wouldn't have any pb to say it .... the fact is we are not getting a lot of good hip hop albums for a while ...  I think you are taking the generation/time has changed argument as an excuse to justify the lowering (if that word exists lol) of your standards ... why should we expect Detox not to be on The Chronic or 2001 level ? Because it's a different era and time has changed ? LOL