Author Topic: Trauma: observation about Jesus/Lucifer  (Read 173 times)

infinite59

Trauma: observation about Jesus/Lucifer
« on: December 17, 2001, 10:45:29 PM »
Even though I'm a Muslim, I told you I was reading about Jesus life in a book by James Mailer to learn more....

Anyway, I noticed that when Jesus conversates with the  devil after fasting for 40 Days 40 Nights, that he resists the devil's temptation, but that he takes the Devil (Lucifer, Dark Angel) seriously.   This is interesting for me, because I think often Christians have it confused.  They often act like they are too good for people, and don't take what they consider to be evil seriously.  They like to 'ban' things.  But Jesus was not like that at all.  He listened to every word very closely that the devil said, and showed him much respect.  In our lives we should take everyone seriously and treat them with respect.  Peace.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Trauma: observation about Jesus/Lucifer
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2001, 11:45:34 PM »
True, very true about what we should do.  Now I think people in general do the opposite, not just Christains.  I think that's what make Jesus exceptional is because he was able to set an example for us, he is the Son of God.  We on the other hand are people, and though we try to be good, and sinless, we cannot, so don't get to into this.  People are totally different, for we have many, many, MANY flaws, even Christains and Muslims.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2001, 12:12:06 AM »
there is a reason why lack of knowledge has spread thro christianity and maybe other religeons. my friend who's parents are salvos and heavilt christian, does not know hardly anything about his religeon or its polocies or beleifs. he goes to church on a sunday morning because he has to. now this is why shit is getting twisted. the new generation mostly dont care about religeon its more they dont have a choice. i disagree with most of the muslim beleifs. but i am not religeous myself, i think that religeon is a bad thing for the earth... dont get me wrong... im happy ya'll found ya faith and are happy in that way of life.. but think about some of the wars that wouldnt have happened if there was no such thing as religeon?.. this osama shit might not have ever happened... this is another reason why i havent formed a faith.. its because IMO it leads to death and destruction in the end for everyone and the whole human race...

i think christians ban things such as alcohol, and pre-maritial sex and other restrictions as they beleive they are sins. and this leads to hell. this is why they ban things like this caus i is 'supposedly' bringing out the evil in people.... and the aim of christian life is to b faithfull, sinless and live a happy and prozperous life... i think christians ban certain things as it is against those beleifs...

well that the opinion of a non religeous mafukka
~1~

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2001, 12:49:54 AM »
Good comments, I didn't however mean for this to be a discussion on hypocrisy within the Christian community.  I was merely pointing out that Jesus took the Devil seriously, and treated him with respect.  I found that to be very interesting.  

(In Islam we believe Jesus to be a prophet and messenger of God. (Allah))

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2001, 01:13:02 AM »
Infact, Jesus even learns from the devil.  When attracting his first followers, Simon and Andrew, he uses social skills he aquired from his conversation with the Devil.  He began to emulate Satan and address strangers with the finest courteousy and the most intimate exhilaration.

The message is this.  Even from evil people and evil things, there is alot to be learned.  Don't disregard anything, and do your best to take everyone seriously.  Peace.

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2001, 01:29:20 AM »
i think that religeon is a bad thing for the earth... dont get me wrong... im happy ya'll found ya faith and are happy in that way of life.. but think about some of the wars that wouldnt have happened if there was no such thing as religeon?.. this osama shit might not have ever happened... this is another reason why i havent formed a faith.. its because IMO it leads to death and destruction in the end for everyone and the whole human race...

~1~

In the past I too was an advocate of the notion that religion was a bad thing.  Until I was able to learn first hand how it can turn an individuals life around.  When I wasn't religious, religious people caused me much aversion and ferment.  So simply put, I overstand why a non-religious person would see religion as evil.  For they think that if nobody gave a fuck, then they're wouldn't be any problems.  This is a very shortsighted argument.  It is like saying if a drunk person never admits to being a drunk then there is no such thing as being an alcholic.  There is evil in the world.  And some people deal with that evil through religious wars.  Whether the wars were religous or otherwise, they're would still be evil.  If they're was no religion, then they're would still be wars over a different set of values. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2001, 03:41:05 AM »
The reason jesus treated Lucifer with respect, was because he loved lucifer.  Jesus treated everyone with respect, even the people that killed him.  His own people, the jewish killed him!  And jesus's whole point wasn't that he was god, so he was good enough to do it, his point was that he came to earth as a man, like we all do, and he still lived his life right, and returned to heaven, by doing things like loving everyone.  It's not an unatainable goal, we probably won't be perfect like Jesus, but we should definately all try to follow his example.

Peace~

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2001, 03:42:01 AM »
By the way, also remember Jesus KNEW Lucifer!  They were together before the world was created, and argued over who would come to atone for man's sins.  So of course he loved him....

Peace~

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2001, 02:04:23 PM »
Infact, Jesus even learns from the devil.  When attracting his first followers, Simon and Andrew, he uses social skills he aquired from his conversation with the Devil.  He began to emulate Satan and address strangers with the finest courteousy and the most intimate exhilaration.

The message is this.  Even from evil people and evil things, there is alot to be learned.  Don't disregard anything, and do your best to take everyone seriously.  Peace.

they both pretty much learned that from god or allah in your case, and like trauma said jesus and satan knew each other before the earth was created. Way back in the days when Satan was an angel in heaven.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2001, 02:27:33 PM »
there is a reason why lack of knowledge has spread thro christianity and maybe other religeons. my friend who's parents are salvos and heavilt christian, does not know hardly anything about his religeon or its polocies or beleifs. he goes to church on a sunday morning because he has to. now this is why shit is getting twisted. the new generation mostly dont care about religeon its more they dont have a choice. i disagree with most of the muslim beleifs. but i am not religeous myself, i think that religeon is a bad thing for the earth... dont get me wrong... im happy ya'll found ya faith and are happy in that way of life.. but think about some of the wars that wouldnt have happened if there was no such thing as religeon?.. this osama shit might not have ever happened... this is another reason why i havent formed a faith.. its because IMO it leads to death and destruction in the end for everyone and the whole human race...

i think christians ban things such as alcohol, and pre-maritial sex and other restrictions as they beleive they are sins. and this leads to hell. this is why they ban things like this caus i is 'supposedly' bringing out the evil in people.... and the aim of christian life is to b faithfull, sinless and live a happy and prozperous life... i think christians ban certain things as it is against those beleifs...

~1~

Ya ^^.....God doesnt bring war, religion does.....It's religion dat seprates people from eachother.....I mean look at tha war rite now, It aint really bout tha people, it's all related 2 religion, so waz other wars like WWII 4 example.....Dats why religion is evil, not god.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2001, 03:55:59 PM »
^^ and it's not even so much religion as it is the people that control the religion.  Being Catholic, I'm part of one of the most contraverial religions ever, but Mexican culture is so saturated with Catholicism, that I really love my religion.  It's people though that use the words of their religion as a way to have their goals meet.  People use religion as a way to say that they are right, and then force this apon others.  So it's more the people that make war, using religion as a cope out.

Tecknine

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2001, 04:04:20 PM »
its tight that some peeps still believe in religion and stuff..I've never been religious at all.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2001, 05:12:38 PM »
Sorry, I'm a JizEW...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2001, 05:17:51 PM »
No need to say sorry.  I'm sorry I'm Catholic, we fucked people up hard.

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2001, 08:07:04 PM »
hmm WW2 wasnt really religeon related... well it was.. but thats not why the war started nah' mean...