Author Topic: The official The Dark Knight Rises thread...  (Read 8093 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: The official The Dark Knight Rises thread...
« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2011, 09:06:31 PM »
^posting an In Nolan We Trust picture is somehow contributing to a topic but you lock my serious thread asking infinite why he believes slaves had it better off than free whites?

yes... yes.. my pic is better than your unfounded thread that everyone basically ignored, including other Infinite haters and everyone just talked about how dumb the thread is. So yes

my pic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you thread.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2011, 09:38:18 PM »
It was 2 pages long, with a decent discussion going. Meanwhile you post retarded pics in a Batman thread. Fail on your part. Unlock it, herb.

DEKO

« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2011, 06:15:28 AM »

Haha cool pic!!! ;D We sure do!!!

^posting an In Nolan We Trust picture is somehow contributing to a topic but you lock my serious thread asking infinite why he believes slaves had it better off than free whites?

:sign_offtopic: :sign_banhim:

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

DEKO

« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2011, 12:22:54 PM »
Joseph Gordon-Levitt joins The Dark Knight Rises

Variety reports that Joseph Gordon-Levitt has accepted a role in the upcoming Batman film The Dark Knight Rises, although there is no word yet as to which role he may play. Gordon-Levitt recently worked with Dark Knight director Christopher Nolan in the award-winning film Inception.

Speculation on Gordon-Levitt's possible role (along with every other aspect of The Dark Knight Rises) has been widespread and heated. Some hope that he will play the Riddler, perhaps (though Christopher Nolan has ruled out the character), or Deadshot. Others are pushing for a continuation of the Gotham crime-family Falcone storyline that was touched upon in Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, with Gordon-Levitt possibly cast as Alberto Falcone, the son of Eric Roberts' Carmine Falcone. Prevailing opinion is that Gordon-Levitt is coming aboard as a villain; although some have stated that he has the right look for a possible Robin <--- villain could be possible, Robin is bullshit.

DEKO

« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2011, 04:36:43 AM »
Joseph Gordon-Levitt To Play Alberto Falcone

Jeff Sneider over at Variety broke a story Friday evening claiming Joseph Gordon-Levitt had finally been locked to star in The Dark Knight Rises. This was an unofficial confirmation of an article from February by Deadline saying the young actor had been in talks for a mystery role. Now Variety has revealed that (after weeks of quiet negations) Joseph Gordon-Levitt will play Alberto Falcone. Jeff says this comes from ‘inside sources’ and that he ran this by Warner Bros. before breaking the story, so make what you will of what that means. Speculation had run amok on the internet for weeks about who actor would play, and some people seemingly guessed right. Falcone is the son of Mafia boss Carmine Falcone, who was wonderfully portrayed by Tom Wilkinson in Batman Begins. He is also known as The Holiday Killer, a villain with a complex story in the comics.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt will join fellow Inception cast mates Tom Hardy and Michael Caine, along with Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, and others for The Dark Knight Rises in theaters on July 20, 2012.

Cool! :)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 04:38:43 AM by DEKO »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2011, 04:04:14 PM »
Fucking ill cast. :o 8)

JohnnyL

« Reply #112 on: March 21, 2011, 04:24:10 PM »
Joseph Gordon-Levitt To Play Alberto Falcone

Jeff Sneider over at Variety broke a story Friday evening claiming Joseph Gordon-Levitt had finally been locked to star in The Dark Knight Rises. This was an unofficial confirmation of an article from February by Deadline saying the young actor had been in talks for a mystery role. Now Variety has revealed that (after weeks of quiet negations) Joseph Gordon-Levitt will play Alberto Falcone. Jeff says this comes from ‘inside sources’ and that he ran this by Warner Bros. before breaking the story, so make what you will of what that means. Speculation had run amok on the internet for weeks about who actor would play, and some people seemingly guessed right. Falcone is the son of Mafia boss Carmine Falcone, who was wonderfully portrayed by Tom Wilkinson in Batman Begins. He is also known as The Holiday Killer, a villain with a complex story in the comics.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt will join fellow Inception cast mates Tom Hardy and Michael Caine, along with Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, and others for The Dark Knight Rises in theaters on July 20, 2012.

Cool! :)

Great casting news.  Interesting character to choose as well.  I noticed that this article correctly credited Tom Wilkinson as Carmine Falcone whereas the first article mistakenly listed Eric Roberts as Falcone, when he actually played Sal Maroni.  It will be interesting to see how much, if any, of the Holiday Killer storyline they keep from "The Long Halloween."  I also wonder if they'll bring in Tony Zucco as he appears in the sequel to "The Long Halloween," "Dark Victory."  This news seems to confirm what Gary Oldman said about them trying to tie this movie to the events of "Batman Begins."

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #113 on: March 22, 2011, 02:46:09 AM »
Bane character is going to be epic.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

DEKO

« Reply #114 on: March 22, 2011, 11:05:18 AM »
UPDATE:

Dave Karger is reporting via Entertainment Weekly that although Joseph Gordon-Levitt will appear in The Dark Knight Rises, he wont be playing the role of Alberto Falcone — as we reported earlier. Time to begin to speculating… again? ???

JohnnyL

« Reply #115 on: March 22, 2011, 06:56:21 PM »
UPDATE:

Dave Karger is reporting via Entertainment Weekly that although Joseph Gordon-Levitt will appear in The Dark Knight Rises, he wont be playing the role of Alberto Falcone — as we reported earlier. Time to begin to speculating… again? ???

Yeah.  I read that too.  Maybe Warner Bros. will make an announcement soon, but then again, they're probably loving how much buzz all the speculation creates. I was actually kind of hoping the Alberto Falcone rumor proved to be true.  It seemed like a cool idea. I wonder if they have ever considered just bringing back Tom Wilkinson as Carmine Falcone.  I know he was supposed to have been driven mad by Scarecrow's fear gas, but if memory serves me, he didn't physically die.  Maybe the effects of the fear gas wouldn't have been permanent.  At any rate, he was a pretty good character, and in the comics he made several appearances before being killed off.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #116 on: March 24, 2011, 01:22:38 PM »
Seeing how they've always had Lamborghinis in the Batman movies, I wonder if they'll use the new Lamborghini Aventador as one of Bruce Wayne's whips:

DEKO

« Reply #117 on: March 28, 2011, 06:35:24 AM »
Gary Oldman Says Christopher Nolan May Return for "Batman 4"

DigitalSpy caught up with Gary Oldman at the Jameson Empire Awards and asked him to confirm that "The Dark Knight Rises" is the last Batman installment that Christopher Nolan will direct.

"Chris is always negotiating," said Oldman. "So when he says that [he won't come back], I don't know."

Nolan is known for playing games. After "Batman Begins," he pretended to be unsure about returning to the franchise for both "The Dark Knight" and "The Dark Knight Rises." He ended up getting his way every time and Warner Bros even funded "Inception" as a way to bring Nolan back for another Batman movie.

This time, however, he actually stated that "The Dark Knight Rises" will be his last. But he has yet to make that clear to the cast, because even Christian Bale isn't sure that Nolan is done with Batman. Otherwise, the actor wouldn't be promising to reprise his role as many times as Nolan needs him.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #118 on: March 28, 2011, 08:59:11 AM »
They should do three more lol.

DEKO

« Reply #119 on: March 28, 2011, 09:44:57 AM »
They should do three more lol.

Yeah, I agree!!! :o That would be the shit!!!