Author Topic: The official The Dark Knight Rises thread...  (Read 8077 times)

DEKO

Re: The official The Dark Knight Rises thread...
« Reply #150 on: June 07, 2011, 02:21:49 PM »
Anne Hathaway Accidentally Injures Stuntman

Actress Anne Hathaway accidentally injured a stuntman while filming the new Batman sequel The Dark Knight Rises - when she clubbed him with a prop gun.

The star, who plays Catwoman in the highly anticipated Christopher Nolan movie, was shooting an action sequence when she jammed a gun into the guy's face.

A source tells British newspaper The Sun, "Anne got a bit carried away during a fight scene and mistakenly shoved the butt of the gun right into the actor's eye socket. He came away with a massive black eye. Anne was mortified. It was all in good humour but the poor guy took quite a pummelling."

Hathaway was so embarrassed by the mishap, she immediately offered an apology and later gave the stuntman a gag gift - a pen engraved with the words: 'Remember, no one packs a punch like Anne'.

:halo:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 02:24:36 PM by DEKO »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #151 on: June 07, 2011, 04:59:51 PM »
There is way too much news being reported on the filming of a movie. What is this nigga a tabloid star now?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #152 on: June 08, 2011, 11:20:08 PM »
There is way too much news being reported on the filming of a movie. What is this nigga a tabloid star now?

im saying!!!

DEKO

« Reply #153 on: June 09, 2011, 11:55:04 AM »

This thread is about the most anticipated movie in history! Real fans know what I'm talking about... If you don't think all the news and making of details in here are interesting get the fuck outta here, crybaby!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2011, 06:32:53 PM »

I'm sure there is this much news about every movie. People just don't follow it this closely & post it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2011, 06:51:12 PM »

This thread is about the most anticipated movie in history! Real fans know what I'm talking about... If you don't think all the news and making of details in here are interesting get the fuck outta here, crybaby!!!

Nolan groupie  :D

DEKO

« Reply #156 on: June 12, 2011, 05:08:57 AM »

Says the irrelevant Spice 1 groupie  :D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #157 on: June 12, 2011, 11:44:04 AM »

Says the irrelevant Spice 1 groupie  :D

and I'm on dubcc. You're catching feelings for a director and needlessly defending him on a west coast hip hop forum. Damn I haven't even said anything bad about the man  :D

How many posts do you see me make about Spice 1? while you're stanning it up making a million posts about the filming of a movie. Pathetic.

DEKO

« Reply #158 on: June 13, 2011, 02:39:38 AM »
and I'm on dubcc. You're catching feelings for a director and needlessly defending him on a west coast hip hop forum. Damn I haven't even said anything bad about the man  :DHow many posts do you see me make about Spice 1? while you're stanning it up making a million posts about the filming of a movie. Pathetic.

Moron, this section of the Dubcc forum is called Entertainment & Gaming, so news about a movie should be very obvious to a normal person... I'm not defending Nolan at all, I just post news about this project because it will blow everybody away next year... just wait and see!
Now get the fuck out of this topic and post your bullshit in the other sections, don't waste time of the moviefans in here!

DEKO

« Reply #159 on: June 19, 2011, 12:47:46 PM »
Michael Caine: 'Dark Knight Rises is extraordinary'

Michael Caine has described the plot to Batman sequel The Dark Knight Rises as "really extraordinary".

The veteran actor claimed that he had been sworn to secrecy by director Christopher Nolan over details of the superhero epic, but assured fans that the finished product would be worth waiting for.

Caine, who plays butler Alfred Pennyworth in the Batman trilogy, joked to Collider: "We've all signed the Official Secrets Act. I'm lucky to be able to tell you the title of the movie."

"I remember I did an interview and someone said to me, 'What are you doing next?' I said, 'I'm doing Batman'. I saw Chris and he said, 'Why did you tell them you were doing Batman? You're supposed to keep it secret'... I couldn't keep that a secret."

He added: "Let me tell you... the plot is extraordinary... really extraordinary. I know why he wants to keep it a secret. You really need not to know till you see the movie."
Caine, who also worked with Nolan on last year's Inception and 2006 drama The Prestige, was quick to praise the "great" and "clever" director.

"Christopher Nolan, I think, is one of the greatest directors in the world and I've been lucky [to work with him]," he gushed. "This is my fifth movie with him. It's such a pleasure to work with him and he's so clever."

DEKO

« Reply #160 on: June 30, 2011, 02:02:07 PM »
Production Update #4: Manors, Suits, and Cars

A lot has happened since our last little update about The Dark Knight Rises. Production on the much anticipated film continues on in various parts of the UK. Filming at Wollaton Hall (the location being used as the rebuilt Wayne Manor) began last week. Special props have been built just outside of the mansion that hint at what seems to be an iconic Batman scene. Some people might consider the props spoilery, but given the location and the events of Batman Begins, I think it isn’t much of a surprise. Batman-News snagged a handful of photos of the filming location and props if you so care check it out. Filming at Wollaton Hall has also brought us our first real video footage of filming. A video popped up on YouTube of the crew filming a taxi cab and Bruce Wayne arriving at the manor. The channel that posted the video, BatmanManor, also has some other random footage of stuff being set up at the filming location. Check out the video below:

Also getting some attention on the internet lately is an article on about Anne Hathaway’s Catwoman costume posted by HollywoodLife (see: http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/06/27/anne-hathaway-catwoman-costume/). Rumors have popped up that we would be getting a sneak peak of the Catwoman costume via viral marketing, but there has been no signs or hints at such an event happening yet. Many have speculated just what the costume might look like, but now an “insider” has told HollywoodLife that it is not going to be like anything like costumes in previous Batman movies. “Anne’s outfit is more tactical, like the comic book, than the previous Batman movies. She will definitely be wearing the goggles and it’s going to be less sexy than Halle Berry and Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman costumes. She’s going to look more like a robber.” The insider goes on to insist that the outfit is still quite appealing, and that the role will transform how we view Hathaway. “Everything from the looks in her eyes, her head movements, her body–everything is so feline. The role is taking her to new places.”

My favorite bit of new news has been about Bruce Wayne getting a new Lamborghini in The Dark Knight Rises. Pictures of a 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 have surfaced thanks to Luxury4Play via Batman-News. Lamborghinis are no surprise to a Christopher Nolan Batman film set; A Murcičlago LP640 was used in The Dark Knight, and a Murcielago Roadster was used in Batman Begins. Some fans were skeptical whether or not Nolan and team would choose to use the new Aventador model since Murcičlago is Spanish for Bat, but in the end it seems the name connection wasn’t unbreakable. Some, however, have speculated that this could symbolize Bruce Wayne moving beyond ‘Batman’ and that part of his identity. What do you think?

The Dark Knight Rises will continue filming until fall of this year. A teaser trailer is expected, but not guaranteed, in front of the final Harry Potter film. The superhero film stars Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and many more – including recently cast Josh Stewart and this quite spoilery addition: http://www.slashfilm.com/the-dark-knight-rises-spoiler/.

DEKO

« Reply #161 on: July 05, 2011, 03:23:23 AM »
Production Update #5: Does It Come In Black?

Excitement over the next installment in Christopher Nolan’s Batman franchise has created such a wild thirst for information that the average fanboy with a camera phone has become more useful than the paparazzi. We reported back in December that The Dark Knight Rises would be filming at the Cardington airship sheds, and since then we’ve had readers who live in the area drive by and snap photos of the sheds over the past couple months with not much to show for it. But quite recently that has all changed. Just outside the shed has emerged a cross-section of a black jet plane. “Neo” on our forums posted several pictures of a prop jet being moved outside and around the hanger. These photos come after the BBC claimed parachutists have been jumping out of a black jet plane in the Highlands of Scotland in connection with the film. The BBC also confirmed reports that we brought last month about planned filming at Inverness Airport, stating that a former US military C130 Hercules transport aircraft has also been making flights to and from the airport.

Reports on Twitter have mentioned everything from helicopters to football stadiums being used for the film. An extras casting website has shed some light on the football stadium question by announcing that extras are needed for a football game between the ‘Gotham Rogues’ and the ‘Rapid City Monuments’ being filmed in Pittsburgh next month. Sounds like a lot of potential for awesome to me! If rumors about what goes down at the football game are true, awesome is a guarantee. As The Dark Knight Rises production makes its way over to America in the next few weeks, be sure to check out our Forums, Twitter, and Facebook for all of the lastest news. Until then, check out all of the awesome pics from Cardington below.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #162 on: July 05, 2011, 10:52:04 AM »
Dope... I'm still so stoked for this.  After all the festivities yesterday, we ended up watching Batman Begins and The Dark Knight on BluRay last night into the early hours of the morning.

I'm curious about the football game though... perhaps Bane is going to be disguised as a football player or something and then just tear shit up and fuck up all of the players on the field, haha.

DEKO

« Reply #163 on: July 12, 2011, 03:10:10 AM »
The Dark Knight Rises Teaser Poster Revealed!

The first poster for Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight Rises has just been released via the film’s official website! Decayed, crumbling skyscrapers outlining the bat symbol stir up memories of one of the The Dark Knight‘s final posters (the burning bat symbol seared into the side of a building) with a touch of Inception‘s limbo, indicating bleak days ahead for Gotham City. Check out the new hi-res poster here: http://www.thedarkknightrises.com/images/TheDarkKnightRises_TeaserPoster.jpg

doggfather

« Reply #164 on: July 12, 2011, 03:34:22 AM »
looks ill!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ