Author Topic: What y'all think of Heaven & Hell  (Read 1598 times)

Anunikke

Re: What y'all think of Heaven & Hell
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 12:40:51 AM »
If thats what you what to believe, you have free will. God does not teach to push relgion on people his mesage was to go out into the world and spread his wor so that you maybe saved.. You can get logical if you want but logic does not agree with God like the Big Bang Theory who am I? What is the realy real? How do I act in the face of the realy Real? and what is GOD? Jesus didi exsist people can expserience his love and love and joy. As to say love is God! To worship a snail that God created would be faulse! Any man could create his own God like money! You can make anything yur God but it is false and an sin to God!
Free will is the biggest misconception in the bible. How do I have free will when I will be punished if I don't follow God's rules?
Like saying it's legal to buy drugs but still get thrown into jail when you buy them.
God does indeed teach to push religion on people, in the bible he ordered jews to kill entire communities just because they weren't worshipping him.

Jesus could've existed but definitely not as the son of God.

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 09:41:41 AM »
God does not teach to push relgion on people

Not quite true, my friend. There are several parts of the bible which encourage this.
what I mean is we preach to spread the word yes for everyone to hear and they can't say nobody never told them about God but it is man free will to choose to serve God thats why it said Maybe saved!! They have to want to change and commit their life to God. You can't say hey cause you live in my house you have to go to church and believe in him! You can't force people is what I mean and if anybody does that its wrong! We are to show the love of Christ

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2011, 09:43:02 AM »
Its not aobut logic its about having faith! Is Heaven and Hell real? Yes so are demons, spirits and angels. Jesus is alive today as he was yesterday! You would have to share a ralationship with Christ to understand this! Thats why you have to read the Bible to grow a better understanding and closer relationship! Theres is so much more to it then just to say I believe in God! Or I believe in Heaven...

So if i formed a relationship with a snail that lived outside my place (we'll call him...."God")...and said that this snail created everything. Created Earth, created man, created everything that exists. And this snail was going to determine when we all die....whether we get to go to this magical utopia called "Heaven", or this burning inferno called "hell". Now....would it make sense for me to say...."you would have to share a relationship with this snail (God) to understand!"? Or would I just be completely insane?? Im gonna go with insane. And we know 100% that snails DO exist.
If thats what you what to believe, you have free will. God does not teach to push relgion on people his mesage was to go out into the world and spread his wor so that you maybe saved.. You can get logical if you want but logic does not agree with God like the Big Bang Theory who am I? What is the realy real? How do I act in the face of the realy Real? and what is GOD? Jesus didi exsist people can expserience his love and love and joy. As to say love is God! To worship a snail that God created would be faulse! Any man could create his own God like money! You can make anything yur God but it is false and an sin to God!

My point is, believing that snail created everything we know...isnt any less valid then believing "god" did. As a matter of fact, its more valid because we can prove the snail at LEAST exists itself.

And if blind faith is good enough for you to believe in something...u better watch your back in this life. Cus that shit is an easy way to get taken for everything u have.
thats why the Bible says walk by faith not by sight!

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2011, 09:50:51 AM »
Free will is the biggest misconception in the bible. How do I have free will when I will be punished if I don't follow God's rules?
Like saying it's legal to buy drugs but still get thrown into jail when you buy them.
God does indeed teach to push religion on people, in the bible he ordered jews to kill entire communities just because they weren't worshipping him.

Well the Bible does say a man will not enter the kindom of God unless he be born again! Thats means spiritualy receive Christ as your personal lord and savour! I mean the Devil is the one who fools you! Says its ok to lie cheat sin kill do drugs nobody will know but when you fall into that trap and die in your sin the devils laughs at you cause he knows he got another one! The wages of sin is death! The devil comes to steal, kill, and destroy, but God comes to bring life that you may have it more abunduntly

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2011, 11:00:36 AM »
do you think it's real?

IMHO this concept of of heaven/hell is very manipulative and deceptive. What Religious Evangelism does is persuade people into accepting the authority of Religion through hopes of reward for compliance and fear of punishments after death for non-compliance. It's proven to be a very effective way of subjugating people. Funnily enough it replicates the exact same technique parents use to get Children to behave as they like. The only difference being that Parents generally do it for the good of the child. Seriously though, the best and most persuasive technique Religions have come up with to convince people to join/stay and increase it's membership is equivalent to one style of Parenting ! clearly highlighting how preposterous Religious Rhetoric/Dogma is, that it has to resort to basic Parenting methods.

No one has has actually died and come back to tell us just what happened over a cup of tea yet Religions makes these MASSIVE claims. It's nothing more then a theory, without a single shred of concrete evidence to support the idea of there being a hell for good people and a hell for bad people. What's most shocking is how Religionists pass of as a fact and so many people actually fall for it living their life in complete abstainment in the hope that it will get them to this imaginary place.

I'm gonna go to hell cos of this thread  ;D
Jesus did. ;)

Speaking of that, why did he ascend into heaven following his resurrection? It makes the whole ordeal seem pointless, since ya know, he was headed to heaven after death anyways. Plus he didn't even stick around long enough for anyone to see this miracle except a couple of his disciples.

Everything about the story of Jesus is completely pointless. If this whole thing was true, then of course more people would have seen him. He'd probably be around today walking on water, turning the sea to tanqueray, curing the blind, making bullet wounds disappear, anything to get as many followers as possible. But no, he ain't doing that. He'd rather leave as much doubt in your mind as possible nigga. So he can send you to fucking hell right. This means that even if this was true, I wouldn't wanna serve this piece of shit. Honestly, would you really wanna serve some fucking hillbilly punk who enjoys playing hide and seek like a 4 year old?
Many people did see him preform miracles. The bible says he was curing the sick and preaching to the masses.

You do know that Jesus during his time was considered a cult leader right? Christianity didn't exist back then and he didn't have a huge following. Its even referenced in the new testament itself.
There isn't much difference between a religon and a cult.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2011, 11:39:43 AM »
do you think it's real?

IMHO this concept of of heaven/hell is very manipulative and deceptive. What Religious Evangelism does is persuade people into accepting the authority of Religion through hopes of reward for compliance and fear of punishments after death for non-compliance. It's proven to be a very effective way of subjugating people. Funnily enough it replicates the exact same technique parents use to get Children to behave as they like. The only difference being that Parents generally do it for the good of the child. Seriously though, the best and most persuasive technique Religions have come up with to convince people to join/stay and increase it's membership is equivalent to one style of Parenting ! clearly highlighting how preposterous Religious Rhetoric/Dogma is, that it has to resort to basic Parenting methods.

No one has has actually died and come back to tell us just what happened over a cup of tea yet Religions makes these MASSIVE claims. It's nothing more then a theory, without a single shred of concrete evidence to support the idea of there being a hell for good people and a hell for bad people. What's most shocking is how Religionists pass of as a fact and so many people actually fall for it living their life in complete abstainment in the hope that it will get them to this imaginary place.

Jesus did. ;)

Speaking of that, why did he ascend into heaven following his resurrection? It makes the whole ordeal seem pointless, since ya know, he was headed to heaven after death anyways. Plus he didn't even stick around long enough for anyone to see this miracle except a couple of his disciples.

Everything about the story of Jesus is completely pointless. If this whole thing was true, then of course more people would have seen him. He'd probably be around today walking on water, turning the sea to tanqueray, curing the blind, making bullet wounds disappear, anything to get as many followers as possible. But no, he ain't doing that. He'd rather leave as much doubt in your mind as possible nigga. So he can send you to fucking hell right. This means that even if this was true, I wouldn't wanna serve this piece of shit. Honestly, would you really wanna serve some fucking hillbilly punk who enjoys playing hide and seek like a 4 year old?
Many people did see him preform miracles. The bible says he was curing the sick and preaching to the masses.

You do know that Jesus during his time was considered a cult leader right? Christianity didn't exist back then and he didn't have a huge following. Its even referenced in the new testament itself.

A cult IS a religion. Its just a very small religion that isn't taken seriously by mainstream society. Either way, the whole idea of Christianity didn't exist during Jesus' lifetime. It was established by his followers after his death (at least according to the new testament).

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2011, 02:55:56 PM »
do you think it's real?

Jesus did. ;)

A cult IS a religion. Its just a very small religion that isn't taken seriously by mainstream society. Either way, the whole idea of Christianity didn't exist during Jesus' lifetime. It was established by his followers after his death (at least according to the new testament).
So what are we arguing about, here? You brought up the cult part to discredit Jesus, but then say that a cult and religon are the same. If so, then how is it relevent?

Anunikke

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2011, 03:30:21 PM »

Well the Bible does say a man will not enter the kindom of God unless he be born again! Thats means spiritualy receive Christ as your personal lord and savour! I mean the Devil is the one who fools you! Says its ok to lie cheat sin kill do drugs nobody will know but when you fall into that trap and die in your sin the devils laughs at you cause he knows he got another one! The wages of sin is death! The devil comes to steal, kill, and destroy, but God comes to bring life that you may have it more abunduntly
You sir, are an idiot.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2011, 04:39:50 PM »
do you think it's real?

I'm gonna go to hell cos of this thread  ;D
Jesus did. ;)

So what are we arguing about, here? You brought up the cult part to discredit Jesus, but then say that a cult and religon are the same. If so, then how is it relevent?

Therefore many people did not see him perform miracles. He was not preaching to the masses. It was a cult and not a mainstream religion.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 04:41:45 PM by THE RAPTURE »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2011, 06:55:45 PM »
do you think it's real?

Jesus did. ;)

Therefore many people did not see him perform miracles. He was not preaching to the masses. It was a cult and not a mainstream religion.

Its all bullshit...fuckit.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Facez

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2011, 09:34:43 AM »

The reason why Jesus went to hell was because his main purpose was to die for everyone’s sins.
God told man not to eat from the tree otherwise he would die (be cut off from God, go to hell basically).Adam & eve (representing mankind) disobeyed and ate from the tree meaning all have become sinners; all have sinned, (satan took the power/authority that God gave man over this world also)
sin can not enter into heaven therefore man was not eligible to, God can not simply forgive and forget not because he doesn't want to but because he would be contradicting himself, God already set the law that sinners go to hell, so that's where satan thought he had gotten God. so the only way to bring man into heaven was to remove sin from him.

God needed an advocate a scape-goat. God couldn't use a man because all have sinned, or anything on earth because it doesn't equate, so the only thing god could send was himself

God's word (that he used to create the universe) became flesh (a perfect human), had to be born of a woman (Mary) to enter this realm (but not sharing any of Mary's genetic code because she was a sinner), had to live like a man (had to: learn, pray, resist temptation). Jesus remained sinless (innocent) throughout his life and then took on the sin of the world at the cross, that is why he went to hell (he had our sins on him) he took our punishment so we didn't have to. Then ascended into heaven, the bible says something like Hell couldn't hold him. Christ also took the authority from Satan and gave it back to man.

Sorry for the long explanation but that is the only way I could explain it

First of all, imagine the incredible size that place must be, people die every second and you're going to put them all in one place.

just think of how big the universe is, heaven is bigger than that, so I think could accommodate everyone who ever lived a million times over

Then think about what you're supossed to do their, chill with your dead relatives & friends. But how is that supossed to work when they're doing the exact same shit?
That is why we are told not to try and comprehend heaven, our puny little human brains can only imagine things on this earth, that is why whenever you see heaven in films its magical hills and rainbows and flowing water, (things belonging to earth), God said that you would not be able to comprehend what heaven is like. The bibles says “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him”

God didn't just wake them up and say kill these people because they do not believe in me, that is not in the bible, otherwise the Jews would have gone around the world doing that. The only time the Jews invaded other countries and territories was when they were under attack by them, God didn't say go and invade their country and make them believe in me

he did preach to the masses the bible says. “Large crowds from Galilee, the Decapolis, Jerusalem, Judea and the region across the Jordan followed him” I mean, 5000 one sermon, 4000 another that's a lot. Another instance in the bible,  he was preaching to so many people that he had to sit in a boat and preach to people on-shore, many of them he told to go back home and spread the gospel.

he didn't have a huge following. Its even referenced in the new testament itself.

Jesus had a large following it was only towards the end where some people stopped following due to fear of being killed, I mean even his disciples abandoned him, but  in the 40 days from when he  resurrected then ascended he had over 500 followers, which grew 10 days after he died (Pentecost) to over 3500

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2011, 01:52:51 PM »
do you think it's real?

Jesus did. ;)

He was preaching to anyone that would listen (you should read the Gospel sometime). Just because it wasn't broadcast on TV, doesn't mean he was only preaching to his followers.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2011, 10:25:35 PM »

The reason why Jesus went to hell was because his main purpose was to die for everyone’s sins.
God told man not to eat from the tree otherwise he would die (be cut off from God, go to hell basically).Adam & eve (representing mankind) disobeyed and ate from the tree meaning all have become sinners; all have sinned, (satan took the power/authority that God gave man over this world also)
sin can not enter into heaven therefore man was not eligible to, God can not simply forgive and forget not because he doesn't want to but because he would be contradicting himself, God already set the law that sinners go to hell, so that's where satan thought he had gotten God. so the only way to bring man into heaven was to remove sin from him.

God needed an advocate a scape-goat. God couldn't use a man because all have sinned, or anything on earth because it doesn't equate, so the only thing god could send was himself

God's word (that he used to create the universe) became flesh (a perfect human), had to be born of a woman (Mary) to enter this realm (but not sharing any of Mary's genetic code because she was a sinner), had to live like a man (had to: learn, pray, resist temptation). Jesus remained sinless (innocent) throughout his life and then took on the sin of the world at the cross, that is why he went to hell (he had our sins on him) he took our punishment so we didn't have to. Then ascended into heaven, the bible says something like Hell couldn't hold him. Christ also took the authority from Satan and gave it back to man.

Sorry for the long explanation but that is the only way I could explain it

First of all, imagine the incredible size that place must be, people die every second and you're going to put them all in one place.

just think of how big the universe is, heaven is bigger than that, so I think could accommodate everyone who ever lived a million times over

Then think about what you're supossed to do their, chill with your dead relatives & friends. But how is that supossed to work when they're doing the exact same shit?
That is why we are told not to try and comprehend heaven, our puny little human brains can only imagine things on this earth, that is why whenever you see heaven in films its magical hills and rainbows and flowing water, (things belonging to earth), God said that you would not be able to comprehend what heaven is like. The bibles says “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him”

God didn't just wake them up and say kill these people because they do not believe in me, that is not in the bible, otherwise the Jews would have gone around the world doing that. The only time the Jews invaded other countries and territories was when they were under attack by them, God didn't say go and invade their country and make them believe in me

he did preach to the masses the bible says. “Large crowds from Galilee, the Decapolis, Jerusalem, Judea and the region across the Jordan followed him” I mean, 5000 one sermon, 4000 another that's a lot. Another instance in the bible,  he was preaching to so many people that he had to sit in a boat and preach to people on-shore, many of them he told to go back home and spread the gospel.

he didn't have a huge following. Its even referenced in the new testament itself.

Jesus had a large following it was only towards the end where some people stopped following due to fear of being killed, I mean even his disciples abandoned him, but  in the 40 days from when he  resurrected then ascended he had over 500 followers, which grew 10 days after he died (Pentecost) to over 3500

..grew to over 3500 followers...one sermon 5000 people...4000 people...heaven is bigger than the universe...god said this...god did that...mary magadelene's pussy was shaved---here's my question HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THIS?

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2011, 02:27:31 AM »
When I die, I wanna go to hell where all the real people are at.

I don't wanna hang out with a bunch of goodie two-shoe ass losers who did all they could to go to heaven. They can't be trusted.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2011, 09:25:18 AM »

You sir, are an idiot.
I ain't no idot, your just too ignorant and stubborn in your ways to listen! I don't speak of my own words I was quoting scriptures from the Bible.