Author Topic: ~Blanket~ IS BITER!! TRUE PROOF INSIDE...EVERYONE PEEP...  (Read 1836 times)

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:Blanket A BITER!! PROOF INSIDE...
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2002, 09:52:22 PM »
Ayo little one let me inform you I NEVER said it was gonna change tha fact that I made a mistake and bit...now you fixna put words in my mouth and you know I dont have to leave if I dont fuckin want to it's not your board and you have no fuckin say in what the fuck I do so stfu aint no one asked you in the first place..I dont give a fuckin rats ass if you dont like me cus I bit on time and I NEVER fuckin said that yall was gonna like me for exposin him..why I did it..cus personaly I thought yall might like to know..but you know Xear0 FUCK YOU

fuck you too bitch...

No, you never said that, and you never had to...I know you was thinkin it...

You can't even speak to me...take your biting ass somewhere else...just fucking leave...

re-read ho like I said I dont fuckin have to cus your stupid ass dont wont me here..as far as I could care I dont give a FUCK what you think I was think..1. you dont know me bitch you have no right speakin...2..your shit..and I dont give a fuck bout yah stupid ass anyways...

I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
[size=8]Overseer is GOD! TrUe TrUe[/size]
Inta Kird!!!!!

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2002, 09:55:59 PM »
Oh and another thing..I dont give a fuck what ANYONE says bout me on this board its the net for gods sake..
I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
Inta Kird!!!!!

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2002, 10:04:53 PM »
lets stay at the task at hand and that is blanket, if u two want to play marriage roleplay, do it in the femcee bita page
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2002, 10:07:52 PM »
lets stay at the task at hand and that is blanket, if u two want to play marriage roleplay, do it in the femcee bita page

LoL.. ::)
Inta Kird!!!!!

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2002, 10:13:40 PM »
damn yo ass is really watchin this thread...like a hawk
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2002, 10:18:39 PM »
damn yo ass is really watchin this thread...like a hawk

LoL  :-*
Inta Kird!!!!!

Pillow

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2002, 11:31:48 PM »
My bad i havent been online all day, celebratin my new years lol. Buy all of WCC jus needs to calm down and chill lol. i am tha last person that would bite, especially a poem lol. I have been with 411hype.com AKA realemcees.com. since like last december. in my profile i say i am from souf lake lol cause my fav aunty lives out there and i visit her like every year and plus i was gettin board of puttin cali on everything. all yall can check up on if u would like, thats ill get to say....

P.S. i posted about about this in my heaven and hell poem thread before i did this one....

peace.....

~Blanket~
« Last Edit: December 31, 2002, 11:32:33 PM by ~Blanket~ »

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2003, 02:36:45 AM »
i had faith in u blanket so i didn't jump on dissin' u n shit.. (we'll actually i just peeped the thread and u already replied)... anyway it's good 2 see u ain't another biter cuz i got no love for biters and i know u don't either...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

bez

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2003, 03:59:14 AM »
Somebody ows blanket an apology PINK!

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2003, 05:02:19 AM »
My bad i havent been online all day, celebratin my new years lol. Buy all of WCC jus needs to calm down and chill lol. i am tha last person that would bite, especially a poem lol. I have been with 411hype.com AKA realemcees.com. since like last december. in my profile i say i am from souf lake lol cause my fav aunty lives out there and i visit her like every year and plus i was gettin board of puttin cali on everything. all yall can check up on if u would like, thats ill get to say....

P.S. i posted about about this in my heaven and hell poem thread before i did this one....

peace.....

~Blanket~

i believe you cuz i remember u saying that to me on AIM long ago also M-Dogg had told be that to when we was trying to start the IE crew...cuz i was like WTF he from IE...lol

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2003, 07:40:46 AM »
Personally I believe Blanket (no point in bitin a poem btw, that'd be hillariously stupid) and I don't feel like sum stupid ass investigation but for anybody who does, just check the IP's

Too bad pimp lol...when you expose mothafuckas always consider the possibility of them postin on another board under another name...I do that too

Xearo, chill homie...I wouldn't give her a title shot and nobody gotta battle her...but as long as the bitch just postin chill

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:~Blanket~ IS BITER!! TRUE PROOF INSIDE...EVERYONE PEEP...
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2003, 11:08:55 AM »
Okay reread my evidance as you can see they ARE two different people... :( now I dont owe no one an apology
Inta Kird!!!!!

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2003, 12:43:45 PM »
Personally I believe Blanket (no point in bitin a poem btw, that'd be hillariously stupid) and I don't feel like sum stupid ass investigation but for anybody who does, just check the IP's

Too bad pimp lol...when you expose mothafuckas always consider the possibility of them postin on another board under another name...I do that too

Xearo, chill homie...I wouldn't give her a title shot and nobody gotta battle her...but as long as the bitch just postin chill

I could care less if she posts or not...but she seriously needs to make some real friends, and stop posting on this board so much...

Like I said, I could give a shit-less if this bitch posts here or not...but she has no right speaking on MY skills when she can't even write all of her own shit...

PS: I believe Blanket...I remember a while back he said somethin bout livin with his Aunt in South Lake...this CUNT needs to give him an apology...

Pillow

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2003, 01:23:41 PM »
Okay reread my evidance as you can see they ARE two different people... :( now I dont owe no one an apology
wtf are u talkin about? this is a drastic change of events now isnt it? first u call me a biter, then i confront u on aim about it and u tell me everything is coo and to PM on the realemcees board as Mr. Good Bar and i do that, u dont respond, now u come on here STILL trying to call me a biter? just cause u bit dont try to push tha blaim onto some 1 else, i ll leave it at that.....

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2003, 01:44:13 PM »
wtf are u talkin about? this is a drastic change of events now isnt it? first u call me a biter, then i confront u on aim about it and u tell me everything is coo and to PM on the realemcees board as Mr. Good Bar and i do that, u dont respond, now u come on here STILL trying to call me a biter? just cause u bit dont try to push tha blaim onto some 1 else, i ll leave it at that.....

Nah dont lie..you NEVER PMed me on the realemcee board... Um another thing..why is there TWO different IP numbers?!?  ??? whatever blanket admit it two diff AIM names..whatever
Inta Kird!!!!!