Author Topic: Just Saw Snoop on Jay Leno!!!!!!  (Read 355 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Just Saw Snoop on Jay Leno!!!!!!
« on: December 31, 2002, 09:33:06 PM »
That Shit Was Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight Beautiful is Incredible with a live band   :o :o :o :o :o :o also he had alot of bitchez dancing in the back that shit was tiight too!!!
by the way Happy New Year!!!!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Just Saw Snoop on Jay Leno!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2002, 10:44:19 PM »
did he manage to squueze in his word of the day? Like Pandemonium?

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2002, 11:13:37 PM »
i hope......i get to see this on the westcoast.......hmmm doesnt jay leno get cancelled cuzz of the new year??? ....i hope not

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2003, 02:08:09 PM »
It literally was unbelievable, LOL.  Man, that live band is amazing, they rock.  Snoop sounds like 5 times better over a live band; i've seen him live with a dj in person, and his live band performances are so much better.  He KILLED beautiful, damn that's an awesome single.  With a live band he just has that ENERGY behind him.  The second song was "From tha chuutch to tha palace" and it was pretty good too, not as good as Beautiful though.  He even had Charlie wilson there singing it, it was all fast, just sounded awesome.  

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2003, 05:00:12 PM »
yea......that performance was tight........and beautiful sounded so clean on a live band!! props to snoopy for doing the damn thing!

Quadruple OG

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2003, 06:43:36 PM »
IMO Snoop should release a cd with a live band instead of producers.  He sounded tight on the $2 Bill show, the '93 SNL performance was classic, and he made "Beautiful" sound somewhat decent on Leno.  A live cd would possibly be the closest thing to Doggystyle we will ever get, and would be a great improvement over his last 2 dissapointing studio albums.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2003, 09:54:50 PM »
i thought the beautiful performance wasn't all that, but i was really feelin chuuch to tha palace all fast and shit, that song is way better with a live band than the neptunes beat
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2003, 10:44:42 PM »
Damn I missed it >:(

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2003, 10:49:44 PM »
yeah his performance was good, damn I was trying to figure out who the old guy was with him, Uncle Charlie Wilson ;D

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2003, 10:58:42 AM »
^^^^ there were two old guys, the first one that was singing in beautiful was charlie wilson, the funny ass old dude dancing was uncle june bugg
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

dexter

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2003, 09:09:41 AM »
Dope show