Author Topic: WC Revenge of The Barracuda Tracklist  (Read 2212 times)

westside159

Re: WC Revenge of The Barracuda Tracklist
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2011, 04:42:22 PM »
the new video is nice , but i dont have high hopes for this cd for some reason , i bet you its on the same level as ice cubes last cd ,   lets hope not   w's crossed

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2011, 04:47:15 PM »
the new video is nice , but i dont have high hopes for this cd for some reason , i bet you its on the same level as ice cubes last cd ,   lets hope not   w's crossed
Dam! I haven't heard cubes last album yet! was it that bad? ???

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!

The Predator

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2011, 04:22:05 AM »
Cant be as bad as Ice Cube last disaster of an LP, from what we heard from the new E.P.

As long as Cube dont force his sons beats on the album, everything will be fine.

doggfather

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2011, 05:07:02 AM »

As long as Cube dont force his sons beats on the album, everything will be fine.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2011, 12:08:51 PM »
Length of the album is the least of my worries. He is one of the most consistent MCs in the game. 1st day purchase for me.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2011, 01:21:43 PM »
for my part, I like having the EP songs on a CD (since the EP was extremely dope!) so I'm good with this

you made it, or buy it?

i think he meant that songs from Ep will on album  ;)

yea I meant that I don't mind it when he puts the songs from the EP on the album. :)

now who wants some dancing bananas?

hrsmn_london

« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2011, 01:36:38 PM »
This will be purchased immediately...

Will_B

« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2011, 06:38:00 AM »
for my part, I like having the EP songs on a CD (since the EP was extremely dope!) so I'm good with this

you made it, or buy it?

i think he meant that songs from Ep will on album  ;)

yea I meant that I don't mind it when he puts the songs from the EP on the album. :)

now who wants some dancing bananas?
:banana_rock:

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2011, 08:36:15 PM »
I hope Cube won't be on the cover.

I don't think he will be since he ain't on lench mob

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2011, 12:58:34 AM »
I hope Cube won't be on the cover.

I don't think he will be since he ain't on lench mob

He is still on Lench Mob

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2011, 08:30:33 AM »

5. Stickin To The Script (feat. Tha Dogg Pound & Badd Lucc)

If I were WC, i'd fire my marketing person for that huge mistake right there....Soopafly is on this song and they don't even list him as a feature.  I know, I know, they probably included him when stating it included Tha Dogg Pound, but most people associate Tha Dogg Pound as Daz and Kurupt.  And not many people are checking for them anymore like they are Soopafly.  And Bad Lucc?  Man, if it wasn't for Soopafly allowing him to sniff the mic after him with the whole Dubb Union thing, he'd be nowhere today.  As it sits right now, WC will probably get 10 more album purchases due to the album featuring Tha Dogg Pound and probably 1 extra album sale due to them stating Bad Lucc is on it (his mom will buy a copy).  That's poor marketing right there.  If they would have put Stickin To The Script (feat. Soopafly and a few other guys) He'd have sold at least 10,000 more units, you can bet on it.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2011, 08:38:26 AM »

If I were WC, i'd fire my marketing person for that huge mistake right there....Soopafly is on this song and they don't even list him as a feature.  I know, I know, they probably included him when stating it included Tha Dogg Pound, but most people associate Tha Dogg Pound as Daz and Kurupt.  And not many people are checking for them anymore like they are Soopafly.  And Bad Lucc?  Man, if it wasn't for Soopafly allowing him to sniff the mic after him with the whole Dubb Union thing, he'd be nowhere today.  As it sits right now, WC will probably get 10 more album purchases due to the album featuring Tha Dogg Pound and probably 1 extra album sale due to them stating Bad Lucc is on it (his mom will buy a copy).  That's poor marketing right there.  If they would have put Stickin To The Script (feat. Soopafly and a few other guys) He'd have sold at least 10,000 more units, you can bet on it.

preach 8)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2011, 08:43:23 AM »

you sir, are a funny guy. LMAO

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2011, 02:57:21 PM »

WC is back with his first full-length in nearly four years, featuring former Westside Connection band-mate Ice Cube.

On March 8, 2011, former Westside Connection emcee WC is releasing his Revenge of the Barracuda through his Big Swang/E1 Entertainment venture. After releasing an EP last year, the South Central, California veteran will be dropping his first full-length since 2007's Guilty By Affiliation.

Revenge of the Barracuda will feature longtime bandmate and peer Ice Cube, as well as Tha Dogg Pound and Kokane. The tracklisting is as follows:

1. U Know Me (feat. Ice Cube & Maylay)
2. Reality Show
3. What’s Good (feat. Kokane)
4. That’s What I’m Talking About
6. 100% Legit
7. Walkin In My Taylors
8. D Boy
9. Hustla
10. Dr. Mandingo
11. DUB C

Short and sweet?!  8)

Fuck that short n sweet shit. 11 tracks aint enough. These niggas need to stop half assin theyre album.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2011, 05:01:47 PM »
a half assed album is an album that's half full of nice tracks and half full of filler BS.

or you could say, an album that's half ass and only half good. I'll take 11 dope tracks over that any day!